Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 14816 times)

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 04:52:36 PM »
This thread is funny, it just so happens that I have recently made Monday night, my hunt SP night. If they can be found and as Yeager says, will engage.

(The reason they need to be hunted?,,,its the milkruns,,,the milkruns and on and on)

<S>
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
DrBone.  :salute
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2011, 05:01:49 PM »
So here's what I see when I venture into EW...

7 people in arena.
5-6 are SP's attacking the side with 0.
1 guy on other side either trying to start his plane, in tower reading a magazine, or on the hopper taking a dump.
I switch (if necessary) to defend flashing base from the SP's.
Engage 1 or 2.  Kill them or they kill me.
If they take the base, they move to other country to grab bases.
If I stop them from taking this base, they give up and move to other country to grab bases.
I cannot switch for another hour, won't fly across the map to find a fight, so exit the arena to do something else.

And comparing "fighter" numbers for player base is meaningless as many fly some fighter sorties and then mostly attack to save their precious fighter score/rank.

about a week ago in EW (pizza map) they were trying to take a71 (chalenge was part of them).when they were first attacking it was 4 sick puppies assaulting and 4 of us defending (both sides had 1 gv on the town due to the sick puppies sneaking a t34 into town). we simply devestated there first attempt to take the base. the second time, all 7 of them came to take the base and we got overwhelmed at first. half of them would come over in ether a hurr or spit,the others 109's

they used the spits/hurrs to fly low alt, vultching us when we took off.

then had the 109's hovering at 8k. and proceded to BnZ anyone who was lucky to get off the runway.

i was lucky enough to get off the runway to score 3 kills on them. (was hoping for one to be chalenge after he vultched me, but sadly he was no wheres around)

after awhile, they must of decided they couldnt take the base from us, even with superior numbers. (it was now 3 defenders against 7 attackers).

and most of them logged shortly after there 5th wave of attack had failed.

so, in a way 3 defenders  :ahand 7 attackers,and a squadron attacking too.

just embarrass them in some way, and they'll log off and leave you in peace  :D

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »
and also put up some of the best fights in Midwar  :salute :salute Sick Puppies :rock
where the heck have I been then?  Been in MW since the arenas first separated and this past week is the only time I can remember seeing SP in there, as a squad at least.

I will side switch tonight, if they are on, and fly WITH them.  Maybe I am missing some key value to the equation.

You know, I was happy to see Jokers Jokers in there a few weeks back.  Those guys will scrap plenty hard taking and giving back even better in return, and at first I thought these SP guys would bring even more fights and fun to MW.  Man, Im not seeing it.  Not yet.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2011, 05:04:29 PM »
What I see in EW and MW both is a bunch of mouthy individuals that can only HO at every engagement but mostly they bail out of their planes when a fight does prevent itself. Im not naming names but you can sure find them easy enough just log in early morning when they are milking the map for reset.

BTW... official report logged for attempting to violate rule #4 and every one of you individuals should know better.

just outta curiousity..........how does a fight prevent itself?  :noid :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »
I really a little suprised that someone would be so emotionally hurt from not being engaged when he wants it....So hurt, in fact, that he felt compelled to come into the BBS and try to throw a whole sqaud under the bus in the court of public opinion...  I imagine mommy took this youngster off the teat too soon, and this can tend to happen.  But this author should always know that if he needs a really need a hug... Im here for ya big guy.    

For the rest of those interested in this post:    Gentlemen...the Sick Pups ventured into early war for a change....a one month change....  to work on squad unity, technique and tactics...  Then we moved to mid war for the same thing....Its been 8 days and Skippy here decides to whine that we are not playing fair.... We needed this change as a squad to increase the fun of the game and to recapture some of the laughs we used to have before the main arena became, arguably, less objective driven.  We are just trying to have a little fun, and mean no harm to the mid war regulars.  

So to the Author I ask.....Are you kidding me??    ....  We are working on some things as a squad and Im afraid, you egocentric alpha henry, your ain't part of our program.  Sorry.  Go get your binky and take a nap.  You'll be less frustrated when you wake up..  Please feel free to Pm me in midwar if you need more information and would like to discuss it.

And as for the Whiner from mid war.....ditto.

Thanks to all who supported us in this post....  

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2011, 05:17:18 PM »
I really a little suprised that someone would be so emotionally hurt from not being engaged when he wants it....So hurt, in fact, that he felt compelled to come into the BBS and try to throw a whole sqaud under the bus in the court of public opinion...  I imagine mommy took this youngster off the teat too soon, and this can tend to happen.  But this author should always know that if he needs a really need a hug... Im here for ya big guy.    

For the rest of those interested in this post:    Gentlemen...the Sick Pups ventured into early war for a change....a one month change....  to work on squad unity, technique and tactics...  Then we moved to mid war for the same thing....Its been 8 days and Skippy here decides to whine that we are not playing fair.... We needed this change as a squad to increase the fun of the game and to recapture some of the laughs we used to have before the main arena became, arguably, less objective driven.  We are just trying to have a little fun, and mean no harm to the mid war regulars.  

So to the Author I ask.....Are you kidding me??    ....  We are working on some things as a squad and Im afraid, you egocentric alpha henry, your ain't part of our program.  Sorry.  Go get your binky and take a nap.  You'll be less frustrated when you wake up..  Please feel free to Pm me in midwar if you need more information and would like to discuss it.

what are you guys "practicing"?
how to vultch and BnZ planes after you have them vastly outnumbered?

and didnt i shoot you down twice that EW night?  :headscratch: your name seems familier.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2011, 06:04:11 PM »

I was getting a chuckle from this thread until this post.   Then I started laughing :)

Do what you want to do, but in the name of tactics and strategy without any opposition?  that seems a bit of a stretch :)

but it is your dime in the end so I hope it's working for ya :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2011, 06:08:59 PM »
about a week ago in EW (pizza map) they were trying to take a71 (chalenge was part of them).when they were first attacking it was 4 sick puppies assaulting and 4 of us defending (both sides had 1 gv on the town due to the sick puppies sneaking a t34 into town). we simply devestated there first attempt to take the base. the second time, all 7 of them came to take the base and we got overwhelmed at first. half of them would come over in ether a hurr or spit,the others 109's

they used the spits/hurrs to fly low alt, vultching us when we took off.

then had the 109's hovering at 8k. and proceded to BnZ anyone who was lucky to get off the runway.

i was lucky enough to get off the runway to score 3 kills on them. (was hoping for one to be chalenge after he vultched me, but sadly he was no wheres around)

after awhile, they must of decided they couldnt take the base from us, even with superior numbers. (it was now 3 defenders against 7 attackers).

and most of them logged shortly after there 5th wave of attack had failed.

so, in a way 3 defenders  :ahand 7 attackers,and a squadron attacking too.

just embarrass them in some way, and they'll log off and leave you in peace  :D
Wow your explanation of this event is about the same as your B25C DA adventure :headscratch: It never happened. Better go check with your leadership young man. This squad worked with yours all the time long before you got here.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2011, 06:15:06 PM »
Wow your explanation of this event is about the same as your B25C DA adventure :headscratch: It never happened. Better go check with your leadership young man. This squad worked with yours all the time long before you got here.
so, someone who WASENT there is going to say it never happened? and who are you again?  :headscratch:

i'd post screenshots to prove you wrong but frankly i dont feel like wasting my time proving something to someone who wouldnt believe me even when the evidence is thrown in their face  :rolleyes:

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
so, someone who WASENT there is going to say it never happened? and who are you again?  :headscratch:

i'd post screenshots to prove you wrong but frankly i dont feel like wasting my time proving something to someone who wouldnt believe me even when the evidence is thrown in their face  :rolleyes:
Sounds like the standard B25C DA line. Your excused.

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 06:27:49 PM »
I got shot down....?  Really?   Ya think?  

Nice to see that you remember shooting me down...you may be suprised, but that happens a lot Mr. T....... but wasn't the whine about how we never fight.... ?      Ironic...

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »
Sick Pups are great peeps and also put up some of the best fights in Midwar  :salute :salute Sick Puppies :rock
I agree bout time that arena get some action...it's fun trying to fight them all ya you might die, but that's the name of the game
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 06:55:04 PM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 06:40:33 PM »
I got shot down....?  Really?   Ya think?  

Nice to see that you remember shooting me down...you may be suprised, but that happens a lot Mr. T....... but wasn't the whine about how we never fight.... ?      Ironic...

my "whine" wasent about how you guys never fight.
my "whine" was how you guys had to vultch/pick a base defended by only 3 people to attempt to take it, and even then you failed  :lol

edit: well nvm about the video...i had to uninstall&reinstall aceshigh to get rid of an avg bug and its erased my vids. :/ wish i would of backed them up.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 06:46:07 PM by Tyrannis »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 06:48:23 PM »

I have film of every sortie I have flown in EW and MW. You are part of two of them. You hugged the terrain in a Hurr and tried to kill wounded birds over town ack. Outside of that you factor zero in any engagement. And for the record we were never after that base. We wanted more to fly so we could have fun killing you. When you stopped flying we went in another direction. You stopped nothing.

This hasnt been about rolling bases. Your suggestion as well as the suggestions that several others have made in this thread are laughable.

What the majority of EW/MW trolls are upset about is we have the enemies that used to roll bases (the easy kills) doing other things and acting a lot more wisely now. Its difficult for them to find kills now (not naming names) and so these some individuals are crying about how we run bases. Log in early morning (while we are working and sleeping) and see who is running bases. I dont think our few field captures can compare.

What is really going to happen when you keep crying on the BBS is you will get even more people from LW to come over. Your easy kills will be gone and there will be whole gangs shasing your Hurr 1. Enjoy the party.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.