Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 14898 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2011, 09:24:19 PM »
you shot down a p39 in a t34? who was it? i dont remember anyone upping a p39. and i didnt even see you on the roster that night. and the base didnt start flashing until about 5 mins after i came in there.

so.....what?  :headscratch:
Your right you don't remember

because you were not there yet.

You were an hour late to the fight & it was CR2008.  You are writing history of a fight you were not at until the end.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »
no one vultched? huh. so i guess the 2 spits and hurricane vultching us on takeoff WERENT part of SP then? you guys must of been the 109s at 8k  waiting to BnZ anyone lucky to avoid being vultched.

ive slaughtered 3 of your squad mates in there chalenge, better watch your back. because next time they wont be able to save you from me in there  :devil

I have fought you and I was there. I was the P38 that roped you into a Cobra Roll and then shredded your Hurricane. I know you should remember it well enough because just last month you posted that you "almost got Chalenge but just couldnt quite do it." Thats called rope.

What you slaughtered were airplanes that were already shot down by town ack which is what you were hugging trying to get proxies. It seems you succeeded.

:bhead
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2011, 09:36:22 PM »
I'm afraid to log into any arena anymore for fear of making someone terribly upset  :cry

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »
I have fought you and I was there. I was the P38 that roped you into a Cobra Roll and then shredded your Hurricane. I know you should remember it well enough because just last month you posted that you "almost got Chalenge but just couldnt quite do it." Thats called rope.

What you slaughtered were airplanes that were already shot down by town ack which is what you were hugging trying to get proxies. It seems you succeeded.

:bhead
LOL!. They only p38 i engaged wasent you, and if it WAS you then you ran. because there was a p38 there, i noticed him going after kt so i dove down on his six, was able to shoot one of his engines out. first thing that 38 did was run towards its base, then before i knew it i had 2 109's chewing at my tail. and hugging ack? we hugged the base ack a little at the begining. but so what? it was 7 vs 4 and your complaining about ack hugging? but im done arguing it out on the forum. its just words. like i said you better be checking your six alot more frequently. because your little squadies wont be able to save you next time  :t

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2011, 09:40:35 PM »
Does that include you yeager?  :rolleyes:
I was in the same skwad as voss for a few years.  There are similarities in style you two share.  To be honest I thought the guy was alright as far as just playing the game.  But, I seriously doubt he ever achieved any lasting K/D greater than 5 to 1.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2011, 09:45:43 PM »
I'm afraid to log into any arena anymore for fear of making someone terribly upset  :cry

THATS IT!  I quit  :O
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2011, 09:56:40 PM »
LOL!

Oh... for base rollers we must totally suck. As a squad we have a total of 18 captures for the month and I think that is not even enough to reset a single map.

For the record the real base rollers currently have 75 captures for the month. If you spend anytime at all in MW you know who that is.  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2011, 09:57:11 PM »
LOL!. They only p38 i engaged wasent you, and if it WAS you then you ran. because there was a p38 there, i noticed him going after kt so i dove down on his six, was able to shoot one of his engines out. first thing that 38 did was run towards its base, then before i knew it i had 2 109's chewing at my tail. and hugging ack? we hugged the base ack a little at the begining. but so what? it was 7 vs 4 and your complaining about ack hugging? but im done arguing it out on the forum. its just words. like i said you better be checking your six alot more frequently. because your little squadies wont be able to save you next time  :t

Here you go this is enough.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »
LOL!

Oh... for base rollers we must totally suck. As a squad we have a total of 18 captures for the month and I think that is not even enough to reset a single map.

For the record the real base rollers currently have 75 captures for the month. If you spend anytime at all in MW you know who that is.  :rolleyes:

Also interestingly for the prior month in early war we ranked 2ND on base captures. Strangely not one comment on the number one base taking squad. :headscratch: Wonder why?

Oh yeah they left when they could not take any bases we defended. Oh then Boo Hoo no more easy kills for a number of chest thumpers in early war as the lemmings had left the arena for greener pastures.

Look my squad is not an uber squad by the standards of many others in AHII. Sadly the standard of some of the openets in early war were bought to the realisation that they were a long way off being as good as they thought they were.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2011, 10:15:20 PM »
Small correction. I just checked film and it was P-38 kill on Tyrannis Spit (rope) and 109F4 kill on Tyrannis Hurr (rope). Neither kill was any closer than four miles from base.

Lyric has it right. We are in the earlier arenas to work together as a squad on improving a few things. We are not there to break the bank on perks or resets.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2011, 11:58:54 PM »
jeeze!!!!!

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2011, 06:18:55 AM »
Tyrannis...I looked at your stats...You might want to reconsider some of your postings.  You've only spent 06:16min in MW this tour, and 02:17:35 the last tour.  Perhaps its time to head back to the DA in the B25C...Oh wait.

Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver