Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 14897 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2011, 08:30:27 AM »
Lyric has it right. We are in the earlier arenas to work together as a squad on improving a few things. We are not there to break the bank on perks or resets.

I think you guys are a breath of fresh air in the MW arena and are the first organized group that could/can put a stoppage to the real MW base rollers.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2011, 08:33:37 AM »
Tyrannis...I looked at your stats...You might want to reconsider some of your postings.  You've only spent 06:16min in MW this tour, and 02:17:35 the last tour.  Perhaps its time to head back to the DA in the B25C...Oh wait.

Every one of his posts are really a "look at me ... look at me" post.

He'll kick Chalenge's arse right after his gets done with ACK ACK ... :rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2011, 09:43:31 AM »
I think you guys are a breath of fresh air in the MW arena and are the first organized group that could/can put a stoppage to the real MW base rollers.
They started using MW this tour.  you haven't logged into MW this tour. 

Speaking of MW: we managed to have a regular good old fashioned scrap last night going against Flying Fury (Dotcommi and his guys, great fighter sticks) and Jokers Jokers (NKL5 and his boys), another skwad that loves to mix it up, give chase, turn and reverse.  Didnt really have much contact with SPs (they stayed other side of map for the most part) but Chalenge was landing bountiful P47 sorties with multiple 5+ kill streaks with with regularity (somehwere the baby seals were languishing under the roping heat of 8x.50s).  The only real change that this little tour has brought to me and most of the guys is a wee bit more SA with regards to a 20k+ P47 coming in from two sectors out going balls to the wall.  Keeps us on our tippy toes lol

Summary: The great thing about MW is that is ISN'T LW.  Keep the LW stuff in LW.

Peace, out.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »
Tyrannis...I looked at your stats...You might want to reconsider some of your postings.  You've only spent 06:16min in MW this tour, and 02:17:35 the last tour.  Perhaps its time to head back to the DA in the B25C...Oh wait.

uh, we're discussing EW, not MW.

way to fail,bro. :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2011, 10:09:54 AM »
They started using MW this tour.  you haven't logged into MW this tour. 

Speaking of MW: we managed to have a regular good old fashioned scrap last night going against Flying Fury (Dotcommi and his guys, great fighter sticks) and Jokers Jokers (NKL5 and his boys), another skwad that loves to mix it up, give chase, turn and reverse.  Didnt really have much contact with SPs (they stayed other side of map for the most part) but Chalenge was landing bountiful P47 sorties with multiple 5+ kill streaks with with regularity (somehwere the baby seals were languishing under the roping heat of 8x.50s).  The only real change that this little tour has brought to me and most of the guys is a wee bit more SA with regards to a 20k+ P47 coming in from two sectors out going balls to the wall.  Keeps us on our tippy toes lol

Summary: The great thing about MW is that is ISN'T LW.  Keep the LW stuff in LW.

Peace, out.

THE solution to the high guys, is to get a little higher. then run them down. it's especially fun if they're picking.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2011, 10:12:46 AM »
uh, we're discussing EW, not MW.

way to fail,bro. :aok

Umm isnt the thread titled MidWar??
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2011, 10:16:08 AM »

STOP picking on him........ :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2011, 10:16:31 AM »
They started using MW this tour.  you haven't logged into MW this tour.

Ummm ... a few Sick Puppies flew MW last tour.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2011, 10:17:57 AM »
the title says midwar,

do ANY of my posts say i was talking about midwar tho?

makes me think he didnt even read my posts, just decided to come in here to try to take a blind shot at me. which he failed. since i was talking about EW and he brings up my MW time.  :huh

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
THE solution to the high guys, is to get a little higher. then run them down. it's especially fun if they're picking.
Chalenge is a good thinker and flying strictly to make a point to someone(?) and the scoreboard.  there is no real hope of surprising him.  He flys safe and smart and there is not a damned thing wrong that.  I am duly impressed.  However, all that will come from a higher position against him is a long extended chase most likely ending up with a drag through lower friendlies near and then into the ack. Again, no complaints from me.  I am quite capable of exactly the same thing.  Truth is I have been finding myself short on game time these past few months and am preferring a shorter kill/death cycle, so doing these great strategic intercepts is really falling off my list of in-game desires.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2011, 10:22:06 AM »
Tyrannis - you came in here talking about Early War when the thread title states that Midwar is the topic. Makes me think you came in here just to start trouble.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2011, 10:23:00 AM »
Ummm ... a few Sick Puppies flew MW last tour.
rgr that

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2011, 10:44:16 AM »
Tyrannis - you came in here talking about Early War when the thread title states that Midwar is the topic. Makes me think you came in here just to start trouble.
it also said sick puppies, and what was being said sounded similier to something i saw the sick puppies doing, but in EW instead of MW.

if i wanted to cause trouble i'd of said alot harsher things.
because like i said idc wether the people on this forum like me or not, its just a game forum, on the internet. who are all these people for me to care about there judgement of me?  :D

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2011, 10:50:11 AM »
... but Chalenge was landing bountiful P47 sorties with multiple 5+ kill streaks with with regularity ...

DrBone and a few others were defending knits rights to TT island. I fly the Jug when the ENY gets to 20 and most everyone stays in Spit 9s and F6Fs on the opposing sides but its also a great bomber killer.  :aok

Tyrannis I thought your head was hurting and you were done with this thread?  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2011, 10:53:12 AM »
See Rule #2 than!!!    :lol

the title says midwar,

do ANY of my posts say i was talking about midwar tho?

makes me think he didnt even read my posts, just decided to come in here to try to take a blind shot at me. which he failed. since i was talking about EW and he brings up my MW time.  :huh
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.