Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15540 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2011, 02:14:44 PM »
Slapshot: It's pretentious if you don't experience it first hand to make comments like you did. The difference is that in the LWA they wouldn't stand a prayer. They would get better or die. When you have 200 people on the enemy team you can't move to the "quiet" front if you get opposed rolling 1 base. There are enough defenders that you'll be engaged no matter where you go.

Ack-Ack: That'll work too (re: exclusive perk pools)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
Maybe when someone in the SOAR squadron can put up a fight that would be worthy enough to call a fight, then maybe my opinion will change of them.  There were many times when just Shuffler and I would shut down Eaglhrt and his girls in the MW arena and sit back and listen to Eaglhrt and Pluto calling us cheats.  Great laughs.  Judging by some of the most recent members of SOARs, I can see the haven't recruited to increase their quality.

Really by who?  Surely not by the little kid that refuses to back up his claims in the DA....

The SOARs got their reputation on their own and it's not for being known as one of the elite or better squadrons in the game, why else do you think they're butt of so many jokes amongst that flew or currently fly regularly in the EW or MW arenas?

I've never seen you in the LW arena either, does that mean you don't fly at all?  I live on the west coast of US and usually fly after 10pm PST in the LW Blue arena, ask anyone that flies in that arena at nights.  As for the EW and MW arenas, I used to fly exclusively in the MW arena from when it first launched until about a year ago and then moved to the LW arenas since MW population tends to drop dramatically at nights.  You can easily verify by looking at the tours I've flown, they clearly show which arenas and the hours I've spent in them each tour.

Now go run along, you don't want to miss your recess.

ack-ack

Ack, your a man that if he was shot down by a person he didnt respect, you'd never admit it. if every member of SOAR came into the DA right now and each shot you down in a 1v1. you'd sit on your computer bashing out long paragraphs saying it never happened because we're supposidly inferior too you until your keyboard breaks. you do nothing but sit on your computer all day writing out long paragraphs bashing anyone who doesnt do things the way you think they should be done. or dont perform the same way you do.

And YOUR the only one i see bashing SOAR, so where is this "butt of so many jokes" that you speak of? you just randomly decided to start taking shots at a sqaudron noone was even discussing. which makes me believe SOAR made you butthurt, so you come on here trying to trash the name because thats what ppl with such high thoughts of themselves do when something doesnt go there way.

and i have pulled all-nighters on aceshigh before. (im an insomniac, not much to do at night when everyone is asleep),still never seen you. you most likely havent seen me in there because you never go in there lol. or if you do, its under another name. like i said you critisize people alot for someone ive never seen or heard of inside the actual game.

so go ahead old man, type out your usual paragraph of " im smart, your not, let me bash you over the internet to prove it!" mockery you usually do, just remember to take small breaks in-between sentances. dont want those tired fingers cramping up from old age.  :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:23:32 PM by Tyrannis »

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2011, 02:24:22 PM »
Slapshot: It's pretentious if you don't experience it first hand to make comments like you did. The difference is that in the LWA they wouldn't stand a prayer. They would get better or die. When you have 200 people on the enemy team you can't move to the "quiet" front if you get opposed rolling 1 base. There are enough defenders that you'll be engaged no matter where you go.

Ack-Ack: That'll work too (re: exclusive perk pools)

Krusty ... I have been around long enough and have experienced everything you have and then some.

Your right ... they wouldn't stand a chance in the LWA, but the means by which people get their name on the front page is the same in all arenas ... some lame milking is always part of the equation, regardless of arena ... and milking is milking in my eyes.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2011, 02:25:35 PM »
Milking is milking... Sure I'll agree to that.

But milking alone? With nobody around? Not even the remotest THREAT of opposition?

That's just cheapening everything about "score"!

They might as well fly around offline. At least then they won't have to check their 6 and run away all the time. Surely it will be more enjoyable for all involved?

EDIT: I'm trying to say: Milking is milking, sure. Why, then, provide a milking station, a stool, a bucket, and a cow ready and waiting? That's what scores in the EWA/MWA are, currently. Regardless of what they used to be when first introduced, you cannot deny what they have become.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:27:13 PM by Krusty »

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2011, 02:25:50 PM »
Have an indulgent vacation AA?  
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2011, 02:26:01 PM »
Tyrannis:

you're not your

:bhead

please? :)
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2011, 02:28:16 PM »
yes, i come in here and "thump my chest" sometimes over who Ive killed.

does that make me any different than anyone else here?

no one else here has ever done this before?

you all have, and yet you criticize someone for doing the same things you tend to do.

mm, sweet sweet hypocrisy :)

Outrageous, I have never once "Thumped my chest" over killing someone in game its just like score whoring and is ABSOLUTLEY UNNESECARY.

For one this is the forum not the game IF you want to "Thump You Chest" Do it IN GAME but don't carry it over here.

P.S. Tyrannis, Spellcheck; Use it.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2011, 02:29:01 PM »
Have an indulgent vacation AA?  
I was just thinking that.  Some admin assisted "away time" for the angry fellow.  It has been nice not suffering his superiority, I must admit  :D
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »
Ack, your a man that if he was shot down by a person he didnt respect, you'd never admit it. if every member of SOAR came into the DA right now and each shot you down in a 1v1.

The last SOAR guys that challenged me to the DA got their arses handed back to them quite badly and since then no one in your squadron has accepted or offered any challenges.  You're an example, you challenged me and then spent 5 pages in a previous thread making excuses not to follow through with your challenge.  

you'd sit on your computer bashing out long paragraphs saying it never happened because we're supposidly inferior too you until your keyboard breaks. you do nothing but sit on your computer all day writing out long paragraphs bashing anyone who doesnt do things the way you think they should be done. or dont perform the same way you do.

The only time I "bash" anyone about how they fly are those (like you) that are so intent on not fighting.  I don't care how you fly but if you're going to play a PvP centric game, at least find the cajones to partake in said PvP combat instead of hiding in a virtually empty arena milk running undefended bases.

And YOUR the only one i see bashing SOAR, so where is this "butt of so many jokes" that you speak of? you just randomly decided to start taking shots at a squadron when noone was even talking about squadrons. which makes me believe SOAR made you butthurt, so you come on here trying to trash the name because thats what ppl with such high thoughts of themselves do when something doesnt go there way.

I suggest doing a search of these boards using the keywords "SOAR" and you'll see the multitude of threads.  In fact, the SOARs are the only squadron to have won the coveted "Rainbow Warrior's Flag for Excellence in Milk-Running and Toolshedding" 3 years in a row (2005-2008), a feat not achieved by any other milk running squadron in Aces High.  Quite an achievement if you ask me.

and i have pulled all-nighters on aceshigh before. (im an insomniac, not much to do at night when everyone is asleep),still never seen you. you most likely havent seen me in there because you never go in there lol. or if you do, its under another name. like i said you critisize people alot for someone ive never seen or heard of inside the actual game.

Then you obviously don't fly in the Blue arena at nights.  Again, all you need to do is look at my tour stats to see which arenas I've flown in and the amount of time.  My in game handle is AKAK and has been since my days flying Air Warrior and has been nothing else and I don't use shade accounts.

so go ahead old man, type out your usual paragraph of " im smart, your not, let me bash you over the internet to prove it!" mockery you usually do, just remember to take small breaks in-between sentances. dont want those tired fingers cramping up from old age.  :)

I don't need to prove that I am far more intelligent than you, your posts do that on their own.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:39:40 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2011, 02:37:53 PM »
Ack, your a man that if he was shot down by a person he didnt respect, you'd never admit it. if every member of SOAR came into the DA right now and each shot you down in a 1v1. you'd sit on your computer bashing out long paragraphs saying it never happened because we're supposidly inferior too you until your keyboard breaks. you do nothing but sit on your computer all day writing out long paragraphs bashing anyone who doesnt do things the way you think they should be done. or dont perform the same way you do.

And YOUR the only one i see bashing SOAR, so where is this "butt of so many jokes" that you speak of? you just randomly decided to start taking shots at a sqaudron noone was even discussing. which makes me believe SOAR made you butthurt, so you come on here trying to trash the name because thats what ppl with such high thoughts of themselves do when something doesnt go there way.

:rofl

Let's see ... LW tour time totals spent since Oct 2010

10/2010 - 8 minutes
11/2010 - 24 hours - 14 in a bomber
12/2010 - 13 hours - 11 in a bomber
01/2011 - 23 hours - 19 in a bomber
02/2011 - 7 minutes

And you wonder why you haven't seen him ... your too busy flying a bomber. Try spending that amount of time in a fighter and you just might run into him.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:39:41 PM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »
Milking is milking... Sure I'll agree to that.

But milking alone? With nobody around? Not even the remotest THREAT of opposition?

That's just cheapening everything about "score"!

They might as well fly around offline. At least then they won't have to check their 6 and run away all the time. Surely it will be more enjoyable for all involved?

EDIT: I'm trying to say: Milking is milking, sure. Why, then, provide a milking station, a stool, a bucket, and a cow ready and waiting? That's what scores in the EWA/MWA are, currently. Regardless of what they used to be when first introduced, you cannot deny what they have become.

You know what Krusty ... we're getting down to semantics ... we don't need to go there.

To score a decent bomber score to elevate one towards the coveted #1 spot in the LWA, I have seen those who vie for it, milkrunning bomber runs into totally unoccupied areas of LW maps just so they can get the biggest bang for their buck ... unopposed in most instances ... or waiting for the right map to be able to spawn PT boats to unopposed towns so they can score easy rocket hits.

Yeah ... Milking in EW and MW takes it to a whole different level. Rather that ask for a game change, if you don't like what they are doing in the EW and MW arenas, then why don't you and those who get all ruffled over it, come and put up some opposition to it every once in awhile ... you just might have some fun while your at it.

Satins Playmates have been rolling MW for months and it was only just this month that the Sick Puppies decided to play in the MW playground and guess what, the Satins Playmates really aren't rolling like they use to. Also, Jokers Jokers have also come to the MW to spoil the milkrunning ... salute to them too.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2011, 02:53:22 PM »
The last SOAR guys that challenged me to the DA got their arses handed back to them quite badly and since then no one in your squadron has accepted or offered any challenges.  You're an example, you challenged me and then spent 5 pages in a previous thread making excuses not to follow through with your challenge.  

The only time I "bash" anyone about how they fly are those (like you) that are so intent on not fighting.  I don't care how you play but if you're going to play a PvP centric game, at least find the cajones to partake in said PvP combat instead of hiding in a virtually empty arena milk running undefended bases.

I suggest doing a search of these boards using the keywords "SOAR" and you'll see the multitude of threads.  In fact, the SOARs are the only squadron to have won the coveted "Rainbow Warrior's Flag for Excellence in Milk-Running and Toolshedding" 3 years in a row (2005-2008), a feat not achieved by any other milk running squadron in Aces High.  Quite an achievement if you ask me.

Then you obviously don't fly in the Blue arena at nights.  Again, all you need to do is look at my tour stats to see which arenas I've flown in and the amount of time.  My in game handle is AKAK and has been since my days flying Air Warrior and has been nothing else and I don't use shade accounts.

I don't need to prove that I am far more intelligent than you, your posts do that on their own.

ack-ack

took you a whole 5 mins to type that out instead of the usual 3. must of ruffled your feathers old man.

my DA bug is fixed, i had (what i assume) was an avg bug. therefore i dont freeze in the DA anymore. so shall we go there right now? we can 1v1 all day if you want ack, i could care less ether way  :lol i just love people like you, say one little word to them and they blow up in a rage of internet keyboard bashing.

how am i intent on not fighting? i fly my bombers low in the MA hoping to get intercepted, i fly in the DA all the time to find fun fights, i even fly bombers through the DA pond so i can shoot something down. im not avoiding fights, i love them. because unlike you ack, i dont take it as a personal insult whenever i get shot down, and i dont throw my ego around whenever i do shoot someone around.

sure, if you go into the DA right now and ask them, they'll tell you that i run my mouth in there, (which i do). i love to provoke people into fights.(i usually have to in order to get people to go after my buffs) but theres a difference between what i do and you do. i say what i say with light-heartedness. i realise this is just a game forum full of people who (i dont mean to disrespect) opinions and judgement matters NOTHING to me  :lol because its a GAME.

but look at you! you come here, flinging your wikipedia knowledge around in everyones faces. because thats all you do. your an old washed up man who does nothing but sit on his computer all day, glaring at his monitor looking for the slighest way to insult someone.

and milkruns? allright. i'll make you a deal ack.

tell me what times you fly, and i'll start flying then. we'll start a tally.
i will fly b17 buffs, all the rest of the month on my bombing runs.
i will tell you my alt, my target and what base im lifting off from.
you can come out and attempt to shoot me down.
and we'll keep a tally on who wins the most engagements against eachother till the end of the month.(video and screenshot proof)

if you shoot down all my buffs before i make it to target, you win that engagement.
if im able to make it to my target and drop bombs i win the engagement.

loser deletes his forum account, and never posts on it again.

im not afraid to put my forum account on the line, are you willing to put yours on the line?
shouldnt be too hard for you too shoot me down, since supposidly all i do is "milk runs".
what do you say old man?

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
i dont throw my ego around whenever i do shoot someone around

:huh

yes, i come in here and "thump my chest" sometimes over who ive killed.

:headscratch:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »
:huh

:headscratch:
theres a difference between saying "ive shot someone down!"(me) to

"i can shoot anyone down!"(ack)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2011, 03:06:37 PM »
took you a whole 5 mins to type that out instead of the usual 3. must of ruffled your feathers old man.

my DA bug is fixed, i had (what i assume) was an avg bug. therefore i dont freeze in the DA anymore. so shall we go there right now? we can 1v1 all day if you want ack, i could care less ether way  :lol i just love people like you, say one little word to them and they blow up in a rage of internet keyboard bashing.

how am i intent on not fighting? i fly my bombers low in the MA hoping to get intercepted, i fly in the DA all the time to find fun fights, i even fly bombers through the DA pond so i can shoot something down. im not avoiding fights, i love them. because unlike you ack, i dont take it as a personal insult whenever i get shot down, and i dont throw my ego around whenever i do shoot someone around.

sure, if you go into the DA right now and ask them, they'll tell you that i run my mouth in there, (which i do). i love to provoke people into fights.(i usually have to in order to get people to go after my buffs) but theres a difference between what i do and you do. i say what i say with light-heartedness. i realise this is just a game forum full of people who (i dont mean to disrespect) opinions and judgement matters NOTHING to me  :lol because its a GAME.

but look at you! you come here, flinging your wikipedia knowledge around in everyones faces. because thats all you do. your an old washed up man who does nothing but sit on his computer all day, glaring at his monitor looking for the slighest way to insult someone.

and milkruns? allright. i'll make you a deal ack.

tell me what times you fly, and i'll start flying then. we'll start a tally.
i will fly b17 buffs, all the rest of the month on my bombing runs.
i will tell you my alt, my target and what base im lifting off from.
you can come out and attempt to shoot me down.
and we'll keep a tally on who wins the most engagements against eachother till the end of the month.(video and screenshot proof)

if you shoot down all my buffs before i make it to target, you win that engagement.
if im able to make it to my target and drop bombs i win the engagement.

loser deletes his forum account, and never posts on it again.

im not afraid to put my forum account on the line, are you willing to put yours on the line?
shouldnt be too hard for you too shoot me down, since supposidly all i do is "milk runs".
what do you say old man?

My money is on a high flying single P38J,& it's a bomber on bomber situation with a 3 to 1 advantage for the B17'S to boot. :D