Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15539 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #420 on: February 12, 2011, 03:37:39 AM »
Sunbat used ILK again......    :rofl        

So we have in our midst a B&Z bigot .... a xenophobe of altitude.... a  height hater.....  the self proclaimed Timid Tactic police!  Well your right Sun.... We can't have people flying like that...it an abomanation ...... it goes against everything you believe in.....we should and will fix that ASAP.  When your right, your right.  God, even I hate the thought of timid flying now..... It's so unfair to everyone who wants to kill the guys who fly like that...not giving 'em a fair fight and all...  Will the muppets fly flat and level for me too, cause I hate when they out corner me?  It really bothers me that they fly better than me and use more effective tactics ..it frustrates me so.  HEY~ then we can take turns shooting each other...it will be such fun.  

Bah.  Talk about mindless chest thumping....  

You know...maybe chalenge is right...why not take Tyrannis into the muppets..... under your wing...... be his mentor and guide him into muppetdom.   He taught you to spot timid tactics didn't he...?  Said so yourself... BRILLIANT!  Opened your eyes and you are no longer blind....You had a freekin epiphany...Hes your ilk brother.  The kid fits
This will make the top ten most sarcastic AHII posts of all time on the BBS. :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #421 on: February 12, 2011, 07:46:04 AM »
as soon as i try to get out i get pulled back in  :(
plus, it amuses me too much.

you only get pulled back in if/when you allow it.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2011, 09:09:58 AM »

So we have in our midst a B&Z bigot .... a xenophobe of altitude.... a  height hater.....  the self proclaimed Timid Tactic police!  Well your right Sun.... We can't have people flying like that...it an abomanation ...... it goes against everything you believe in.....we should and will fix that ASAP.  When your right, your right.  God, even I hate the thought of timid flying now..... It's so unfair to everyone who wants to kill the guys who fly like that...not giving 'em a fair fight and all...  Will the muppets fly flat and level for me too, cause I hate when they out corner me?  It really bothers me that they fly better than me and use more effective tactics ..it frustrates me so.  HEY~ then we can take turns shooting each other...it will be such fun.  

You know...maybe chalenge is right...why not take Tyrannis into the muppets..... under your wing...... be his mentor and guide him into muppetdom.   He taught you to spot timid tactics didn't he...?  Said so yourself... BRILLIANT!  Opened your eyes and you are no longer blind....You had a freekin epiphany...Hes your ilk brother.  The kid fits

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #423 on: February 12, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »
"Ilk" is now being overused.

Gentlemen, by you guys turning this  into an "AOM vs SP" debate, you're giving Ty what he wants. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #424 on: February 12, 2011, 09:38:59 AM »

I'm leaving an invite for u in the MA. Welcome to the squad. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #425 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:45 AM »
Tyrannis a muppet?  Outstanding.  Well played Bat.      :salute

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »
Who invited Muppets in here anyways? 

They eat all the chips.   :(
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
Today on Oprah        :rofl     :rofl

the real Sick Puppies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liW-kWFiXtQ&feature=related
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:01:29 PM by 68ZooM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2011, 11:58:54 AM »
Pretty much Zoom.

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2011, 12:41:42 PM »
Tyrannis a muppet?  Outstanding.  Well played Bat.      :salute

No. I invited u bc of your excellent post but now I retract it. :D
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2011, 01:58:52 PM »
Shessh!   So close to uberdom....  Opportunity knocked loud and clear ....and I picked up the phone....   story of my life.  <<S>>   

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »
Shessh!   So close to uberdom....  Opportunity knocked loud and clear ....and I picked up the phone....   story of my life.  <<S>>   

Gheesh man you blew it.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #432 on: February 13, 2011, 02:51:45 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl  :salute :salute
AoM

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #433 on: February 13, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »
Tyrannis...I gotta admit i'm impressed......The Black Knight lives on in you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

Mmmwwwhhhaaaa! so appropriate. Tyrannis! shhh....walk away quietly now.... :ahand    One more time....

P.S. Hitech can you add that little smiley on the fish hook to our emoticons? We'll need it.  :rofl
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 04:05:19 PM by W7LPNRICK »
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #434 on: February 13, 2011, 06:22:40 PM »
Mmmwwwhhhaaaa! so appropriate. Tyrannis! shhh....walk away quietly now.... :ahand    One more time....(Image removed from quote.)

P.S. Hitech can you add that little smiley on the fish hook to our emoticons? We'll need it.  :rofl

I searched for over an hour for that emoticon (the fish hook).  I guess I wasn't using the right vocabulary  :bhead
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||