Author Topic: 344TH BOMB GROUP  (Read 618 times)

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
344TH BOMB GROUP
« on: January 01, 2002, 11:34:00 AM »
Just to let you all know we are now operational in Combat Theatre,we wont be flying in any other arena,we fly the B26 Marauder like the original 344TH,fly formation,and plan on causing a lot of headaches for the Axis Forces,if ya like droppin presents from above,join the 'Silver Streaks'!!!
WE WIN OR DIE!!
Joc

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
344TH BOMB GROUP
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2002, 05:58:00 AM »
Tell them about the sheep JOC...

;)

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
344TH BOMB GROUP
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2002, 11:06:00 AM »
Ummmm,best not,some things best left alone heheheheh   :D Skuzzy,dont say a word!
Joc

Offline WildBlue

• Copper Member
344TH BOMB GROUP
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2002, 11:05:00 PM »
Sheep huh? saw a few of those on my last spiral down, hehe! i am looking for a squad, but my problem is this: i'm good in buffs, average in fighters... which way do i go?my biggest strength is actually as a buff gunner, most of my kills on fighters is there. and yes, i know buffs and their guns are overmodeled, but hey, if it's there, use it! most of my experience is with the 26, some with the 17, and very little with others. and hey, those fighter kills... i was flying and gunning at the same time... i understand how nice it would be to have a gunner! if you want a pilot, i'm capable, but if you want a gunner, then i'm good to go! let me know if you have any interest on this thread, i'll respond if you do.

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
344TH BOMB GROUP
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2002, 06:12:00 AM »
Sure! theres a place in the 344th for you!  :) give me a yell in the CT and Ill be happy to sign you up!  :)
<<S>>
Joc