Author Topic: Looking for good Tempest help  (Read 476 times)

Offline Imowface

• Silver Member
Looking for good Tempest help
« on: February 23, 2011, 03:44:33 AM »
I have a little interest in Hawker Aircraft, and am looking for tempest training, not just BnZ style but actual fighting in it aswell  :salute
Ла-5 Пилот снова
NASA spent 12 million dollars to develop a pen that could work in space, Russia went to space with pencils...

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Re: Looking for good Tempest help
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:43 AM »
I used to have a number of good Tempest films, but I fear they're long since lost.  I'll look around and see if I archived them somewhere though.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 06:58:20 PM »
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any of my old films archived locally.  I did find this thread from about 5-6 years ago that linked to a really good Tempest film that showed how to mix it up and use it aggressively, but the hosting site no longer exists.

Does anyone still have that film lying around?  I think it was called How To Kill a CAP.ahf.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:59:55 PM by Dead Man Flying »

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
Look up DikTater in the DA, he loves to mix it up against zekes in that thing. He might be able to help you out. :aok
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »
I am by no means one of the "best" Tempy flyers in the game, but when I do fly em I usually have a 5-1 K/D ration with em. Best advice I can give ya is to stay fast! You also must be aware of your surroundings...obviously, but I mean do get into a 1-1 and forget their are Dora's or Pony's lurking anmywhere within 2k or higher than 2k from ya. they will catch ya and everyone wil ltell ya...They All LOVE to smoke a Temp!
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil