Author Topic: <S> the V guys  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> the V guys
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2011, 05:20:26 PM »
Yeah pigs are definiately furballers. But what about the alchemists, LCA several wings? Bishs dont lack in basetaker squads  ;)
AoM
City of ice

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2011, 05:36:18 PM »
Yeah pigs are definiately furballers. But what about the alchemists, LCA several wings? Bishs dont lack in basetaker squads  ;)
We shouldnt be called furballers...Many of our players enjoy bombers and such but they are very different from the normal base takers.....They don't ruin fights

just sayin' yall base taker squads should take some notes from Waystin2s second wing.....awesome stuff

Now the furballers of POTW are falling out a bit...tired of gameplay...Im about to leave for a year and I have very little fun in game, more fun on the boards honestly lol
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »
Attitude______N/A
BaseTaker____N/A
Furballer_____N/A
Member size__Yes                     

Right JUGger?   LOL 

<S> Bellator

Offline Nightmare

• Zinc Member
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2011, 10:08:00 PM »

I have 1 member, it dangles tween my thighs!  :aok

JUGgler
It don't sound like that when you cry about being picked!

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2011, 11:24:29 PM »
base taking is not looked down upon it's the matter in which they go about doing it, that is. Plus all the very  colorful PM's that follow after u kill 1 or 20 of them in the same sortie

So what is the proper way to take a base?  Should we just furball over a field for hours on end until someone happens to get 10 troops in the maproom? 

Are you one of those guys who yells at us for ruining their fight?

vWNTRGRN
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2011, 12:02:13 AM »
It don't sound like that when you cry about being picked!

You sound like a cherry boi ?  hush and drink your milk

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »
And as far as getting picked goes, why cry about physics?  It wouldn't be realistic if you had an energy advantage over the people flying high and in a fight, you should try and fight with an advantage just out of general principle.  If a person is that concerned about fighting like a gentleman and that chivalry BS, I suggest you find an online jousting or dueling game.

vWNTRGRN
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:11:03 AM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »
most ppl just want to furball in the MA instead of basetaking. least thats the type of ppl i seem to allways log into  :(

couple days ago, was on around 1pm. people were whining over 200 that there was nothing to do. and asking to get some furballs started.

so i simply suggested "how about we start taking some bases guys?"

and proceded to get ranted on by 5 ppl about how they dont want to.

i then asked " this is the MA's. where its supposed to be a war. not simply furballing. if you want to furball then why not just go to the DA?"

they then blew up 200 saying how it was there $$$ and they can do w.e they want with it

:/.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2011, 01:23:26 AM »
most ppl just want to furball in the MA instead of basetaking. least thats the type of ppl i seem to allways log into  :(

couple days ago, was on around 1pm. people were whining over 200 that there was nothing to do. and asking to get some furballs started.

so i simply suggested "how about we start taking some bases guys?"

and proceded to get ranted on by 5 ppl about how they dont want to.

i then asked " this is the MA's. where its supposed to be a war. not simply furballing. if you want to furball then why not just go to the DA?"

they then blew up 200 saying how it was there $$$ and they can do w.e they want with it

:/.

I agree 100%

<S>
vWNTRGRN