Author Topic: Just how noob can you be!  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Just how noob can you be!
« on: March 07, 2011, 09:08:54 PM »
I'm terrible at gv'ing, just horrible. I was sharing some of my experiences last night with some countrymen and it got pretty funny.

A couple of weeks ago I was at the 135 spawn where I was killed repeatedly. Most I got was an assist. Well I'm grabbing a tiger. I'll show these turds. So I spawn, jump into turret and spied a tank so close I could tap him on the shoulder.......and his back was to me. This shot is was made for me. Was about to have an anxiety attack I was so happy. The Tiger turret took for ever to get lined up so it seemed. Carefully, so carefully I ranged the rascal. Then gently so as not to yank the barrel off it's mark I squeezed the trigger. KABLOOOEY! I'm back in the tower. I killshot myself! Doh!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Just how noob can you be!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 09:16:12 PM »
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 09:33:28 PM »
Been there GB lol
Strokes

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »
 :lol
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 11:51:11 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

yes....this just made my night
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 11:52:55 PM »
 :rofl
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 01:44:17 AM »
 :rofl  :rofl   At least you know your shot hit it's mark.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline mausil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 02:01:43 AM »
 :O :rofl :aok
MAUSIL

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 07:09:26 AM »
 :rofl :rofl
  <S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 07:11:53 AM »
 :rofl

When in doubt, always try a few shots with the co-axial first  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 07:15:00 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 07:20:25 AM »
You are such a leg....
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 08:50:33 AM »
hee hee hee, similar thing happened to me, but the role was reversed.... one day a few months back asbatt was "yelling" over country channel for help at a v-base, that there were tanks and M3s everywhere, all the ack was down, and he was the lone defender. I thought "sure, I'll tank!" So I upped a T34, fired up, and came rolling out of the VH. He was across the vbase sitting with the back right corner of his tank up against the corner of a building, stopped, facing the other way from me. I don't know if he had his engine shut down or not, but I guess he could hear enemy GV engines as well if he was shut down. I decided I'd head in the direction of the right side of the building he was up against, the area that would have been the most obscured from his position. I guess the mistake I made was not calling out to him on vox that I was there, and I just rolled right up beside him from around the corner of the building. I think I surprised him, because from my pintle gun I watched him swing the turret of his panzer right around and point his main gun at me and BOOM! He exploded! Apparently I was so close he couldn't see my icon floating way up above from his main gun sight.

Well, at that point the fireworks really started, he had a freaking meltdown on range vox! He cussed me good, I can't imagine whether his face was dark red or blue he was so mad! I was laughing so hard I couldn't respond the whole time, and when I did he had already logged!

To add insult to injury the tanks that were attacking the vbase were all laughing about the "awesome killshooting" on 200 right after it happened!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 08:52:24 AM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 08:59:43 AM »
hee hee hee, similar thing happened to me, but the role was reversed.... one day a few months back asbatt was "yelling" over country channel for help at a v-base, that there were tanks and M3s everywhere, all the ack was down, and he was the lone defender. I thought "sure, I'll tank!" So I upped a T34, fired up, and came rolling out of the VH. He was across the vbase sitting with the back right corner of his tank up against the corner of a building, stopped, facing the other way from me. I don't know if he had his engine shut down or not, but I guess he could hear enemy GV engines as well if he was shut down. I decided I'd head in the direction of the right side of the building he was up against, the area that would have been the most obscured from his position. I guess the mistake I made was not calling out to him on vox that I was there, and I just rolled right up beside him from around the corner of the building. I think I surprised him, because from my pintle gun I watched him swing the turret of his panzer right around and point his main gun at me and BOOM! He exploded! Apparently I was so close he couldn't see my icon floating way up above from his main gun sight.

Well, at that point the fireworks really started, he had a freaking meltdown on range vox! He cussed me good, I can't imagine whether his face was dark red or blue he was so mad! I was laughing so hard I couldn't respond the whole time, and when I did he had already logged!

To add insult to injury the tanks that were attacking the vbase were all laughing about the "awesome killshooting" on 200 right after it happened!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

Was that the same day I was ruining your tank battle with bombs?
AH Supporter Since Tour 35