Author Topic: No talky talky?  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
No talky talky?
« on: April 02, 2011, 04:08:22 PM »
So I was in mid-war last night when I came across a few players that were heading to our base. I turned to engage them, even though they had alt. and numbers advantages. Little did I know that they would all come down from their perch in full-on spray, pray, facial mode. One of them put a hole in my head and I was dead. No big deal, it happens all the time I guess.

A few seconds later, I get a message from one of these uber sticks on all channel saying something to the effect of, "You picked a bad time to come to bishland."

I was mortified. These guys were in a superior class than me and they wanted me to know it. I felt like a total dweeb as he is pounded to the ground by Vinny Barbarino and his immortal Sweat Hogs.

The incapacitating fear that washed over me caused me to lash out and I said something like, "Meh, I named the film of that sortie 'Extreme (slang for multiple vaginas)'."

I was instantly chat banned. So either there was a mod in the AO that didn't like what I said, or these uber sticks are as quick on the .report as they are on the guns.

My question is: How long do these suspensions usually last? This is my first time being sent out to the hall for being a meanie.
See Rule #4

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: No talky talky?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »
8 days.

Best bet is to take this up with Skuzzy via e-mail or other means...don't bring it here. 
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 04:14:13 PM »
8 days.

Best bet is to take this up with Skuzzy via e-mail or other means...don't bring it here. 

Thanks Banshee.

I wasn't bringing any beef here. If you do the crime, do the time. I have no problem with my punishment, just wanted to know how long it would last.  :salute
See Rule #4

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »
So I was in mid-war last night when I came across a few players that were heading to our base. I turned to engage them, even though they had alt. and numbers advantages. Little did I know that they would all come down from their perch in full-on spray, pray, facial mode. One of them put a hole in my head and I was dead. No big deal, it happens all the time I guess.

A few seconds later, I get a message from one of these uber sticks on all channel saying something to the effect of, "You picked a bad time to come to bishland."

I was mortified. These guys were in a superior class than me and they wanted me to know it. I felt like a total dweeb as he is pounded to the ground by Vinny Barbarino and his immortal Sweat Hogs.

The incapacitating fear that washed over me caused me to lash out and I said something like, "Meh, I named the film of that sortie 'Extreme (slang for multiple vaginas)'."

I was instantly chat banned. So either there was a mod in the AO that didn't like what I said, or these uber sticks are as quick on the .report as they are on the guns.

My question is: How long do these suspensions usually last? This is my first time being sent out to the hall for being a meanie.
:rofl

Welcome to the club. I think I (Not proud of it) hold the record in this area =/
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 04:19:16 PM »
Thanks Banshee.

I wasn't bringing any beef here. If you do the crime, do the time. I have no problem with my punishment, just wanted to know how long it would last.  :salute

No problem.  I understand, just saying that the likelihood of this thread being locked is pretty high.

Welcome to the club. I think I (Not proud of it) hold the record in this area =/

IDK, I've got several myself.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »
Welcome to the club. I think I (Not proud of it) hold the record in this area

Well, I mean we all knew it had to happen sooner or later, the way Melvin continuously rags on people.

- oldman (stop into AvA soon, Melvin, but like, you know, leave all that trash talk behind please)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 04:21:23 PM »
No problem.  I understand, just saying that the likelihood of this thread being locked is pretty high.

IDK, I've got several myself.
I believe i have everyone beat. Wonder if skuzz can post stats and snail make a chart  :devil

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »
I believe i have everyone beat. Wonder if skuzz can post stats and snail make a chart  :devil

I'm sure the majority of the chart would be composed of you and me!  :rofl
Tours 86 - 296

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 04:28:22 PM »

I don't know brother, you and Squat were running neck and neck... :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »
Typing certain words will result in an instant mute.  It happened to me once while telling a joke.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 04:39:49 PM »
i havent been chat banned yet :D    key word yet
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 04:49:37 PM »
I don't know brother, you and Squat were running neck and neck... :lol
Dont forget way, i have many years on these youngsters  :devil

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 05:49:51 PM »
I'm sure I'm up there on the list
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline BERN1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 05:54:09 PM »
 :angel:

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 07:40:50 PM »
i just got off my 2nd chat ban (8 days both times) 4 days ago.
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac