Author Topic: Squad Names in SEA II only  (Read 587 times)

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
Squad Names in SEA II only
« on: April 05, 2011, 08:36:59 PM »
During some testing today I managed to remove every squad from SEA II.  :o This simply means that no players are in a squad at the moment in SEA II

This did not affect any other arena including SEA I.

The events regularly held in SEA II are Sunday European Campaign, Snapshots, Scenarios, King of the Hill and This Day in WWII.

If you have a squad in SEA II, plan on getting into the next event a little early to rebuild your squad. You can also do this at anytime and "leave" invites for you squad members. They do not have to be in the arena when you invite the. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Here is a link to the help file if you need some help starting up the squad again..

http://www.hitechcreations.com/Help-Section/Aces-High-Features/aces-high-help-squads.html
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: Squad Names in SEA II only
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 09:39:28 PM »
Public Service Announcement.

While 68Raptor was typing this, a few covert operatives snuck in behind him and swapped out all of his grenades with green Easter eggs from last year.

We are assuming he won't notice, as his nades are generally unused and they simply fall off the belt wreaking havoc and chaos. 

Now, when his eggs fall out, he'll only smell funny for a while instead of blowing up the playground  :D

ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
Re: Squad Names in SEA II only
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 07:17:50 AM »
I hate smelling funny.. I'd rather just keep blowing stuff up.  :devil
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers