Author Topic: how my night went lastnite  (Read 578 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: how my night went lastnite
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 12:34:24 PM »
Let me recommend this site for you. It will help.

http://spellcheckplus.com/
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
Let me translate. He took off with a 262, and saw a jug that he missed. Then he watched a couple friendlies shoot at each other, and then the base he was at got rolled by the vHorde. He then goes on to say he hates the vHordes, and he also hates score potatoes.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »
upped a262 missed a FAT jug n Ocrybabyios dora the explorer, rtb, landed. watched them 2 goofballs newbs shooting each other friendlies <u rooks know who>. wen to try help out the knits n ran into Vhorde, omg a big horde w scarce knit resistance, couple rooks trying to help to no avail. oh great..........ive seen the horde at late night hours, dam that one certain guy sure knows how to score@#$3 with the horde. just my few pennies worth. gnite folks

greens

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:28:50 PM by BrownBaron »
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 07:02:48 PM »
Thats the beauty of being in control.  You can quit or start again at anytime with no problem  :lol

Exactly.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
Let me translate. He took off with a 262, and saw a jug that he missed. Then he watched a couple friendlies shoot at each other, and then the base he was at got rolled by the vHorde. He then goes on to say he hates the vHordes, and he also hates score potatoes.
Uh.....i had a long night n was all frustrated wheni typed that out, was very sleepy n burnt out. yah what tupac said, FLAME ON

greens
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 08:21:38 PM »
Buys captain crunch and hopes prize package inside contains what is needed.

That sounds good right about now but I dont have any and dont feel like going out and getting some
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 10:34:51 PM »
Uh.....i had a long night n was all frustrated wheni typed that out, was very sleepy n burnt out. yah what tupac said, FLAME ON

greens

Flame off..

Hang in there buddy :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute