Author Topic: shane  (Read 1095 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
shane
« on: April 21, 2011, 10:49:12 PM »
a quick thanks for the advice, and help tonight sir.

i act like an arse sometimes, but i absolutely DO appreciate whenever anyone is willing to offer advice, and help me get better.

now i just need advice on how to get this spitfire smell off of me.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: shane
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 06:35:26 AM »
that's easy, take a shower and use Lye soap! if that doesn't clean it off, nothing will!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 07:31:58 AM »
that's easy, take a shower and use Lye soap! if that doesn't clean it off, nothing will!

but..but won't that take off my skin too? that would be bad. and probably a little painful too.... :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 07:46:53 AM »
Find a neighborhood that has a lot of pools in it.  When the owners are gone put about 10 lbs of shock in there.  Give it a couple of hours to dissipate. Put on swim goggles (important or you'll essentially be bleaching your eyes).  Jump in and thoroughly cleanse yourself with a rough loofa (got to get that top layer of dead skin off).  Jump out, rinse off, and run. 

Now this WILL leave a ring around the owners pool that's very difficult to get off but you're in luck.  They'll just think some chick from NJ fell in and be glad there's not a body to call the HAZMAT team to collect.  If you want to ensure the cover up see if you can get several long hairs off of a stray dog and leave them in the skimmer.  The more the better.  CSI will be SURE it was a Jersey chick if they find a big nasty hairball in the skimmer. 

This has been a public service announcement. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 07:56:00 AM »
i didn't say it was gonna be easy, and yes it will take off a layer of skin. whats your choice? remove skin or smell like a spit?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 11:37:01 AM »
i didn't say it was gonna be easy, and yes it will take off a layer of skin. whats your choice? remove skin or smell like a spit?

wellllll.....i guess i'ma gonna hafta listen to your guys advice...........customers are looking at me funny, and crinkling their noses, almost as if they know i soiled myself by actually flying a spitfire................
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 01:44:37 PM »
lol you guys always down the spitty ya alot say it is the newb plane of choice but if you fly it the way it should be flown the plane can be very deadly, each model reacts differently and has its pros n cons. Well I am not ashame to up in a spitty when given the chance.
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 01:59:54 PM »
lol you guys always down the spitty ya alot say it is the newb plane of choice but if you fly it the way it should be flown the plane can be very deadly, each model reacts differently and has its pros n cons. Well I am not ashame to up in a spitty when given the chance.

i've always sucked in them.....even when i was a noob.  :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »

To be fair I'm equally nasty about b38's  :devil
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 02:25:03 PM »
To be fair I'm equally nasty about b38's  :devil

i may have to start another thread about this......

but i've noticed some serious advantages that we have in our peeeeeeee dirty-ates. but we get them in trad for some pretty serious disadvantages.

the favorite thing i liked about flying the spit, was being able to almost "snap" her around to the left when i was almost out of airspeed. can't do that in the 38. yet.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »
The one nice thing about them is, when properly crashed, they're good for field goal practice  :lol

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 03:17:21 PM »
Why are you guys bashing the spit? That spit is a good air craft.... my 4 year old trains in one and he shot shane down the first time he was in it......pffft.... The  spits a good plane  :mad:...Nooobs :furious
Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »
Why are you guys bashing the spit? That spit is a good air craft.... my 4 year old trains in one and he shot shane down the first time he was in it......pffft.... The  spits a good plane  :mad:...Nooobs :furious
:rofl

this is turning out to be a pretty funny thread.

i mostly did it though, because i try to be fair. i've taken shots at the dood here on the bbs, and in the arena. if i'm gonna take shots at someone, and then that someone STILL turns around and gives advice, and help........then i also need to be dam sure to thank him.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 03:49:15 PM »
The one nice thing about them is, when properly crashed, they're good for field goal practice  :lol

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 03:52:12 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 03:54:53 PM »
Yeah, I wasn't too sure about Shane at first. What with the lack of <S>'s and the cocky comments I was thinking that maybe this guy was actually good at crawling into my tiny brain and rattling it a bit.

As it turns out though, in the last few weeks the guy has given me boatloads of good advice. Everything from flying technique to video settings to optimize the running of my P.C.

He better watch his step, lest people start to think he's a real nice fellow. :lol
See Rule #4