Author Topic: New Version  (Read 8164 times)

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Re: New Version
« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »
So many probs with this new system I wont waste time pointing them out everyone who plays should know them already.
Yeah, everyone except those who could actually do something about the probs if they really are probs.  
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: April 25, 2011, 09:47:27 PM »
I enjoyed the new tank sights.

I just disabled the mouse look around and used my joystick and hats as usual for guns.

Interface will take some getting used to.

Some minor bugs that will be fixed soon.

So far, all I hear is this...

See Rule #4

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2011, 09:54:57 PM »

OHHH MY GOD!!!! You have to learn something new???? Might as well go out and shoot yourself now!

Well take your $15 and go have a pizza. Eat slow so it last the whole month.  LOL!!!!

There has GOT to be a cartoon in all this!

OHHHHH THE HUGE MANATEEEEEE!!!!!   :rofl :rofl :rofl

guys CHILL for the love of whatever.  It'll get sorted. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline TEXICAN

• Copper Member
« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2011, 10:47:31 PM »
I like it.  So far everything works on my end offline.   :rock
If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck!

Offline Turk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #169 on: April 25, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »

if you're so called friends aren't willing to switch with you...then they aren't very good friends are they? and it's not a matter of they shouldn't have to, it's a matter of they will if they feel the same way you do.

http://aimfundraising.com/candy/images/lollipops/lollipop-fundraiser.jpg

Well the issue is the arena cap prevents friends from playing and we do switch arenas to play together.  So moot point on your part.

Now to other problems....played at 7 CST now at 10CST get on and all controllers have lost their x,y,z axis.  Go to reset and only allows Radio1.  Logged off and back on was able to set the throttle, but then to joystick and now back to only radio1.  Opps, now look throttle has lost its mapping as well....so i guess we were meant to play with keyboard and mouse then?  Again lost of issues with this update....not many good.

Respectfully
Turk

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:08 PM »
ever buy a computer game from any of the big game developers that was perfect out of the box?

Actually, yes I have. Not since the mid-90s, however....
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2011, 11:10:08 PM »
What does this mean in the updates?

Added an optional new voice compressor that can be selected on the host for trials.

Voice Compressor that takes the high pitched squeaks from the youngins and compresses it to make them sound more Manly! :aok

I Wish!! :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2011, 11:21:48 PM »
I'm not sure if I should post this in the bug report yet, but I noticed that if I change the title music and then go into an arena, while the terrain is loading the original title music starts to play and crashes the game.  I removed the title0 file, and had no problems after that.  

Anyone else notice this?
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2011, 11:26:21 PM »
Voice Compressor that takes the high pitched squeaks from the youngins and compresses it to make them sound more Manly! :aok

I Wish!! :rofl

That's what I first though but I can't imagine HTC doing that  :rofl
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 11:28:51 PM by MachFly »
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2011, 11:30:09 PM »
The new version works great for me so far.Some of the changes may take getting used to but I enjoy the challenge.  :aok :salute
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2011, 11:31:23 PM »
Cant say Ive had any problems yet.

Knock on wood
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2011, 11:50:13 PM »
and after I finally managed to work out how to defeat the neg-ghi maneuver too :rolleyes:

Im willing to bet 100 perks that GHI will be able to do his neg G move as well as he ever did

That being said....

Gentlemen,

Always amazes me to see the howls after new big updates. Particularly from those that have been around a while.

By now anyone who has been here a couple of years should know the routine.

New update or version comes out. Report whats not working right and usually within 24 hours patches start showing up to fix them. No need to scream,stomp your feet,whine, howl, or cry.

I fail to understand why we go through this silliness with people who should know better how its going to play out every single time there is an update.

Simply report the problems.Show a little patience. And watch with wonder and amazement them getting resolved.

For whatever disagreements any of us may have with how certain aspects of the game is done. Some I agree with and some I dont.

There is no way I could even remotely agree with anyone who doesnt think that HTC busts their butts to  be forthcoming with any needed patches so that the game runs correctly for the maximum amount of people as soon as possible.

As for changes to old ways of doing things. Look at it as a new game. You finally have something new to learn and explore rather then the same old same.

Lighten up folks
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2011, 03:13:10 AM »
Im willing to bet 100 perks that GHI will be able to do his neg G move as well as he ever did

I'm pretty sure you're right :)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2011, 03:19:57 AM »
ch rudder pedals do not work, no rudder even using the keys (cannot turn my plane on the ground or yaw in the air), g15 keybinds for coms don't work, center view for trcak ir 5 in my case the delete key will not center my view in game. It is as if the game ignors and/or blocks inputs from these devices
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2011, 05:09:38 AM »
I'm sure they tested in house before the release, as well as having a number of players doing some testing for them, but even so there must be THOUSANDS of computer combination out there. How can anyone be ready for ALL of them? Everyone just needs to take a step back and give them a couple of days to get the bugs worked out.

OHHH MY GOD!!!! You have to learn something new???? Might as well go out and shoot yourself now!

Well take your $15 and go have a pizza. Eat slow so it last the whole month.  LOL!!!!

There has GOT to be a cartoon in all this!

ive got some ideas starting with 'the sky is falling' ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute