Author Topic: keep losing all analog settings stick, throttle and mouse  (Read 188 times)

Offline Turk

• Zinc Member
keep losing all analog settings stick, throttle and mouse
« on: April 26, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »
7 p.m. yesterday game worked fine....at 10 p.m. logged back in plane would not take off...checked mapping lost all analog settings....tried to remap but the analog button was replace with radio1....was unable to select any other item in the mapping under modify.   Reset after logging in 3 times.  played after that.  now logging in at 12 p.m. today no settings saved ...same radio1 only for the mouse and stick and throttle have to relog, relog, relog, until i can get it mapped.  never had this issue in the past 6 to 8 months of play.  using ch controlers and a standard two button mouse with wheel.  VERY annoying.

Respectfully
Turk :bhead

Offline Wobbly

• Copper Member
Re: keep losing all analog settings stick, throttle and mouse
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 01:13:32 PM »
known bug, patch coming apparantly, I have the same problem
Game ID: Blimey

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: keep losing all analog settings stick, throttle and mouse
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
If it makes anyone feel better and adds some comical relief to everyone's day - I first discovered this issue after thinking I had covered all my needed to be addressed new settings post-patch, so as I uped a Me-163 to defend the Knitland strats I quickly realised there might be a serious problem as I started careening sharply and uncontrolabley to the left and twords the side of a fighter hanger at 200+ MPH.  If that gave you a laugh, then please contribute to the non-profit Babalon's Broke-with-Perk-Points Again Fund, thank you.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.