Author Topic: Playstation network.  (Read 3705 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Playstation network.
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
That is the one thing consistent between all the consoles.  The online players really are nasty, foul mouthed, disrespectful people.  It seems there is a contest to see who can have the worst mouth online and the winner is never selected, so they keep on getting worse and worse.

QTF, although some of the things they makes me laugh.

Never will I forget the kid in Search and destroy who was about to get a chopper gunner I trapped him in a corner and slowly shot my pistol to give away the position and he was screaming and jumping about trying to get out! Shortly after we were killed from "across" the map my a spas!  :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2011, 03:04:32 PM »
 Actually theres a flame warrior group that plays WOT and I play with a few from AH. I doubt you would want to run with the FW group Skuzzy as most have their female parts packed full of sand over being banned. :rofl
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »
 :rofl
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2011, 03:27:21 PM »
What are you talking about? PS3 was released like 5 months after the 360... And your paying for NOTHING extra, Halo sucks, the 360 generally breaks in less then 2 years and all it has is problems. The 360 also had over 2 weeks of down time right after release. So for 360 lovers talking smack it really doesnt work.  Everyone I know has replaced their Xbox atleast one time since they bought it. All Xbox has ever had is problems. I dropped my PS2 and Ps3 down the stairs, still works no problem.  Not to mention KZ3>Halo, PS3 has better graphic quality, and again your not paying for nothing like Xbox users do.

-BigBOBCH

Educate yourself on the XBox and the XBox 360, the two-week downtime was for when it first released and it effected all of how many thousand users who rushed to buy it and couldn't wait until XMass?  How many millions of PS3 users just got shafted for almost a month, with compromises to their personal information and CCs?  Laughable.

My XBox has worked fine since the day I got it, I think I've gone through a couple controllers, but they're cheap and I abuse them.  My XBox on the other hand has had no problem as long as I don't let a couple years worth of dirty landry, dirty dishes, and dust pile up on and inside it like everyone else who cries and throws their hands up in the air when their "beloved" XBox overheats and red-circles on them.  Of cource you stoonods are gonna blame the company and product for dropping it down the stairs and breaking, obviously.

XBox was smoking PS2, then the 360 was announced, Sony crit their pants and shoved the blue-ray player into an under-developed console with graphics toted as being superior but upon release got scolded as being not an upgrade to the XBox standard but a minor side-grade?  Where's your coverage of the thousands and thousands of first-production PS3s that were recalled because they were simply built to fail in a mad rush to throw out the door a competitor to XBox finally?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 03:30:36 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »
QTF, although some of the things they makes me laugh.

Never will I forget the kid in Search and destroy who was about to get a chopper gunner I trapped him in a corner and slowly shot my pistol to give away the position and he was screaming and jumping about trying to get out! Shortly after we were killed from "across" the map my a spas!  :rofl
i was playing WaW yesterday and some kid got mad at me for "killing him across the map with a springfield" when he was 1 kill away from dogs. i just lol'd then told him to calm down.

yeah...thats kind of the concept of the snipers.

I never intended to play the game online.  I will  never play an online game on a console.  I have seen what that looks like and I will not have anything to do with it.  Disrespectful bunch of jerks is all it seems is online.

I am enjoying the offline franchise mode, at the moment.  I have kicked up the level high enough it is a refreshing challenge.  At least the AI will not terminate a game when they are loosing.

try single player games like fallout or something where you dont have to deal with those immature 20 year olds. thats what i switch to when i dont feel like hearing grown men cry and rage quit on XBL

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2011, 04:04:09 PM »
Actually theres a flame warrior group that plays WOT and I play with a few from AH. I doubt you would want to run with the FW group Skuzzy as most have their female parts packed full of sand over being banned. :rofl

It is always amazing to me how some people will blame me for their inability to follow posting rules on a forum.

Let's just say, I really do not lose a lot of sleep over it. :)

Thanks for the offer though.

skorpion, I have a few games I enjoy offline.  I'd like to get Gran Tourismo, but that is one game you really need real people to play against.  Darn it!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:05:55 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2011, 04:06:03 PM »
It is always amazing to me how some people will blame me for their inability to follow posting rules on a forum.

oh, i totally blame me  :D
-AoM-

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2011, 04:08:45 PM »

Let's just say, I really do not lose a lot of sleep over it. :)

Thanks for the offer though.

skorpion, I have a few games I enjoy offline.  I'd like to get Gran Tourismo, but that is one game you really need real people to play against.  Darn it!

Shift 2: Unleashed!  :aok

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2011, 04:12:26 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:37:59 PM by Skuzzy »
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2011, 04:19:02 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:41:41 PM by Skuzzy »

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2011, 04:40:13 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:41:03 PM by Skuzzy »
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »
These are real stats

On the question; “Has your [console] needed to be repaired or replaced due to fault?”

Xbox 360: 42%
PS3: 8%

"Has your [console] needed to be repaired or replaced due to fault more than once?"
Xbox 360: 39%

Argument complete

-BigBOBCH
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:45:59 PM by redman555 »
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2011, 04:54:12 PM »
These are real stats

On the question; “Has your [console] needed to be repaired or replaced due to fault?”

Xbox 360: 42%

"Has your [console] needed to be repaired or replaced due to fault more than once?"
Xbox 360: 39%

Argument complete

-BigBOBCH
question: how many people own PS3's and how many people own an Xbox 360?

tell me that one...

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:57:22 PM by Skuzzy »
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »
Ah, I figured someone would say this. They did these two questions with 1,000 people for each system. So try again ;)
And people that buy the Xbox 360 make no sense. As previously stated, you are paying for nothing extra, Halo sucks, and the system is garbage.  ;)

-BigBOBCH
you missed the question completely. how many people in the world own xbox 360's and how many own PS3's?