Author Topic: rook/nit alliance  (Read 3684 times)

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
Re: rook/nit alliance
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »
 :noid
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2011, 10:47:47 PM »
I don't think the future is dark. I DO think we have a lot of "gamers" playing the game today. Their approach to a game is much different from a "simmer". Gamers want nothing other than a win PERIOD. Simmers on the other hand want the battle, the strategies, the challenge.

Right now we have a bunch of "gamers", I hope to see the "simmers" take over game play again some day. Until then, I'll try and be a gamer  :aok

QFT!!!!!
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2011, 12:23:59 AM »
 its really sad to log into a arena to find that your country lost 20 plus bases to one side and another 10 or so to the other and not a single base taken on there front. so tell me that isnt  crap.  dont tell me theres no damn alliance. if you dont see it your playing with blinders on.

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2011, 12:37:33 AM »
its really sad to log into a arena to find that your country lost 20 plus bases to one side and another 10 or so to the other and not a single base taken on there front. so tell me that isnt  crap.  dont tell me theres no damn alliance. if you dont see it your playing with blinders on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2011, 01:18:56 AM »

How many bases do you fly from at at time?

I can barely make up from one at a time.  Never even considered needing more then one to fly from.

I would suggest however that you might do some research into "Operation Bozo".  I do believe it might be the source of your troubles. :noid
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2011, 02:15:53 AM »
You guys must really have your heads up your back side.some guy porking dar at 30k does not mean your two love birds are fighting each other. its lamn game play what ever color you paint it.the tree country concept is dead. do what u want i'm taking a break from the lamn bellybutton game play going on. enjoy hording undefending bases if that what floats your all boats..

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2011, 04:38:15 AM »
You guys must really have your heads up your back side.some guy porking dar at 30k does not mean your two love birds are fighting each other. its lamn game play what ever color you paint it.the tree country concept is dead. do what u want i'm taking a break from the lamn bellybutton game play going on. enjoy hording undefending bases if that what floats your all boats..
Before you guys start having paranoid dillusions that you are so frekin awsome and  you will roll the map 100% of the time, understand that there are many other reasons why you are getting ganged by both sides.
-What map is on: chances are there is a huge tank spawn and most of your freindlies are messing around in GVs
-Terrain: If rook/nit front bases are 2 sectors apart and rook/bish front close together, who is going to get more attention?
- Just plain ol' mood of the players and who is on: Defenders/attackers mood, sometimes guys log on and just want 1 or 2 sorties and care less of the map that night. Sometimes you are left with the "B" team flying near you.
You horde mongers need to come to reasoning that this is how the other guy feels when you horde them and its inevidable that it will happen to you once or twice. Unfortunatly, ganging in order for retribution "payback" just puts things into full circle and never solves anything.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2011, 09:07:08 AM »

Sorry ... there is "no damn alliance".

Why don't you prove there is an "alliance". Switch to one of the the "alliance" countries and take screen shots of the conversation between the 2 alliance countries planning your demise on each of the fronts and then post the screenshots here.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2011, 09:14:41 AM »
Sorry ... there is "no damn alliance".

Why don't you prove there is an "alliance". Switch to one of the the "alliance" countries and take screen shots of the conversation between the 2 alliance countries planning your demise on each of the fronts and then post the screenshots here.

I guess he is not a traitor  :noid

---------------------

In real life, it's most of the time folks who never had left their hometown that are knowing best how the people in country X or Y live and what they think or do. I'm afraid, that's not much different in AH ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2011, 09:33:48 AM »

Have you ever bothered to check the other arena? Usually one arena is horded by one or two countries, while third country hordes the other arena.
If you lost 20 bases in one arena you probably have 30 people while other arena you have 90.
JG 52

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2011, 10:42:33 AM »
Unless the Claim Jumpers going to knights for a tour(or longer) counts as a rook/knit alliance. Someone is always going to be on the short end of the stick.  :bhead
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2011, 11:11:18 AM »

The great, bestest mishun planner ever ROX said there isn't an alliance.   He is the "Alliance Authority" in AH.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2011, 01:50:50 PM »
Unless the Claim Jumpers going to knights for a tour(or longer) counts as a rook/knit alliance. Someone is always going to be on the short end of the stick.  :bhead
Imagine if they allied with the Bish. Boy what a horde that would be. :devil  As for the whole game the game to win. Yeah, that's something the noobs invinted. :noid
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2011, 04:15:21 PM »
I remember a time not so distant in the past that the "fun" was slpping away for you my friend :aok

I'm glad you have regained the enjoyment  :aok I'm sure "laughing" had a thing or 2 to do with it  :rofl

:salute

JUGgler

He stepped down from his duties as 80th Co for about 2 days. He was rejuvenated after that. We always make the new guy the Co in our squad. His one and only job is to absorb the flack from our trouble making on the boards and in game. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline BushLT1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2011, 07:55:42 PM »
Rook and Knits get better tanks, faster planes,takes less building killed in town to get white flag, can shoot threw trees,always spi,and only reason CJ went knight's to ruin bish. Create more hate for the beloved bish ..who do nothing wrong at all.  :huh
I guess that 30-40% of people in gang could careless about taking base or saving a base.

BushLT <S>

p.s. Just try and have fun stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.