Author Topic: switched computers need help  (Read 485 times)

Offline f35raptor

• Copper Member
switched computers need help
« on: May 24, 2011, 06:17:49 PM »
hey when i go to log into aces high, it tells me i need to subscribe i already have an account here on aces high, but it was asking me to pay the 14.99 but i just got on earlyer today on the other tower and it never said i needed to pay the 14.99, any type of help would be appreciated, thanks.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: switched computers need help
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:52:12 PM »
  Email support and ask them to send you your password,then put your login and paswaord in new computer and you should be good to go.

It's a good idea to save a copy of login and PW in a safe and secure place,a small zipdrive will do fine and while your at it copy and save your settings folder,skins,gunsights and maps. This will save lots of headaches if you ever need to reinstall the game or get a new computer.

:salute

Offline f35raptor

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 08:03:01 PM »
alright thanks morfiend

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 10:15:14 PM »
hey when i go to log into aces high, it tells me i need to subscribe i already have an account here on aces high, but it was asking me to pay the 14.99 but i just got on earlyer today on the other tower and it never said i needed to pay the 14.99, any type of help would be appreciated, thanks.

f35raptor,

you can go and copy your login.cfg file from the settings folder  ( C:\Hitech Creations\Aces High\settings\login.cfg  )  and past it into/overwrite the same file on the new computer

or if you can not copy & paste it to the new computer, open the file up using notepad on the old computer, it will show you your login in ID and password

this will let you log in under your existing account

hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC