Author Topic: Special Events Schedule June 15 - June 21  (Read 624 times)

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
Special Events Schedule June 15 - June 21
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:29:13 AM »
Wednesday June 15th, 2011 10:00pm Eastern in SEA II – Snapshot ”Freie Jagd” Hosted by 68Hawk
First Victories in the Battle of Britain.  The first fighter actions of the Battle of Britain took place over southeastern England during the late summer of 1940. On July 4th, in a series of isolated fights, one Hurricane and two Spitfires were shot down by Bf109's. A similar scenario was repeated three days later. The Bf109E's of JG51 shot down five Spitfires of No. 64 and 65 squadrons of the RAF, for no own losses. This was a promising start for the Luftwaffe, in a campaign that would prove to be their most bitter loss so far.

Snapshots are walk on events hosted in the SEA II, and all are welcome. Forums are located Here.

Friday June 17th, 2011 11:00pm Eastern in SEA I - Friday Night Squad Op's Frame 3 of MANNERHEIM CROSS: The Gulf Of Finland 1943 . Hosted by Plissken, Admin – Squire.
 FSO is a squad based event that is always recruiting. If your squad is interested in participating in FSO please check out the forums Here

Sunday June 19th, 2011 10:30pm Eastern in SEA I - Heavy Metal Sunday Enduro Racing Series. Hosted by Marshal/SheGotYa.
OFF JUNE and JULY
See you in August for: Season 4 Race 1

Tuesday June 21st, 2011 10:00pm Eastern in SEA I - Aces High eXtreme Air Racing League - Season 23 Race 8. Scheduled host is Spammer.
On this day in history, 21 June, 1945, In the Philippines... On Luzon, the last Japanese-held port, Aparri, falls to American forces. The American regimental task force makes contact with Filipino guerrillas.
In the Ryukyu Islands... On Okinawa, the Japanese headquarters on Hill 89 is taken by the forces of the US 32nd Infantry Regiment, part of US 7th Division. The body of General Ushijima, commanding the Japanese 32nd Army is found nearby. (This Day in History taken from onwar.com)

Race details can be found Here. AHXARL forums are located Here
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 07:48:03 AM by 68Raptor »
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers