Author Topic: "Kill" markings on nose  (Read 799 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: "Kill" markings on nose
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
Good advice.  :D

(Image removed from quote.)

I like it Shifty.  You do that one yourself?

I never got past 109Es.  Only LW bunch I ever GL'd in a scenario.  II/JG54 back in the Airwarrior day.  Love those Emils :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »
in thinking, i guess that would make a point, in a fighter.

I'm mostly a BUFF driver and I spend a good 75% of the climb in pos 2 (ball or top), F3 admiring the plane and steering with rudder pedals. It would be cool to see bombs start littering the side of my B-24 with more missions I land.

perhaps only do this for bombers then? just a thought
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 10:39:17 AM »
I like it Shifty.  You do that one yourself?

I never got past 109Es.  Only LW bunch I ever GL'd in a scenario.  II/JG54 back in the Airwarrior day.  Love those Emils :)
(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah I've been doing them for years, and they never quite come out as good as I'd like. I really like your Emil, it's excellant.  :aok
I struggle for a couple of weeks and like I said I'm never satisfied. Then I see something like the 190s Krusty was whipping out for the previous scenario and my jaw drops.
Maybe one of these days I'll get to the level of work like you guys display.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV