Author Topic: Canceling  (Read 5881 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Canceling
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
OK< I am back.  How is everybody?  Anything new since I was gone?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 03:41:04 PM »
OK< I am back.  How is everybody?  Anything new since I was gone?

Great, another new guy. 

I can't wait till summer's over.

SQUEEK
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »
It`s getting real in the Whole Foods parking lot!
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 03:50:01 PM »
I just got 2 new folks to sign up to replace this guy leaving.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 04:41:53 PM »

Great, another new guy. 

I can't wait till summer's over.

SQUEEK

A little respect to new customers would be nice  :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 04:50:59 PM »
He"ll have a new account with a different name in a few weeks :rolleyes:

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 05:00:26 PM »
I'm curious what is driving people to unsubscribe, so I enjoy reading these threads.  There are valid reasons, money, time, family; then there are things like this, which are much more amusing.

:ahand

I got my steel and you know it gets sparked a lot.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 06:11:00 PM »

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
That there is funny :lol

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Online SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 06:28:23 PM »
Bye.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:12 PM »
About 4 or 5 years ago I got a "bad" word warning because I was talking about sushi in the text buffer and typed in "Wassabi". Is that what he is complaining about?? Must be my age or too much of a goody two shoes with my language......

Or are there really Jr. Napoleon grade school "Safety Squad" hall monitors in this game? With the way we treat each other on this forum along with our whizzing matches on ch200. Foxes guarding the Hen house from rabid Shrews comes to mind as the outcome.

So are there real $14.95 a month paying players who we might have P.O.'d last night in a furball or here in this forum, then arbitrating the content of our game communications with an impartial eye? WoW....super secret double probation anyone.......We do act like an animal house at times.

So what kind of punishment do the impartial arbitrators get if they are less than impartial? Or is this like the Free Masons and William Morgan in 1826 who dissapered for publicly talking about them along with the subsiquent trial where his dozen or so masonic murderers got off because the judge, jury, and lawyers were Masons? But, then public opinion did turn against them and it took about 60 years to regain the publics trust while loosing their east coast political monopolies.

I hope history is not doubling back on itself............super secret double probation for everyone.  :noid
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »
Woohoo!!!  I'm immortal now!  :banana:

The members in the back are "weaker", you'd probably get killed off in the beginning of the 2nd movie TBH.   :D

Offline RealDeal

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »
Woohoo!!!  I'm immortal now!  :banana:

Its very appropriate that you're depicted as girl in that picture...thats just how you fly.. :bolt:
~BParker~
SHADE

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 08:12:51 PM »
About 4 or 5 years ago I got a "bad" word warning because I was talking about sushi in the text buffer and typed in "Wassabi". Is that what he is complaining about?? Must be my age or too much of a goody two shoes with my language......

Or are there really Jr. Napoleon grade school "Safety Squad" hall monitors in this game? With the way we treat each other on this forum along with our whizzing matches on ch200. Foxes guarding the Hen house from rabid Shrews comes to mind as the outcome.

So are there real $14.95 a month paying players who we might have P.O.'d last night in a furball or here in this forum, then arbitrating the content of our game communications with an impartial eye? WoW....super secret double probation anyone.......We do act like an animal house at times.

So what kind of punishment do the impartial arbitrators get if they are less than impartial? Or is this like the Free Masons and William Morgan in 1826 who dissapered for publicly talking about them along with the subsiquent trial where his dozen or so masonic murderers got off because the judge, jury, and lawyers were Masons? But, then public opinion did turn against them and it took about 60 years to regain the publics trust while loosing their east coast political monopolies.

I hope history is not doubling back on itself............super secret double probation for everyone.  :noid

I suggest not asking too many questions.