Author Topic: You know what this is???  (Read 4029 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Re: You know what this is???
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »
you cant deny that Hartmann was great.....1400 combat sorties, never been shot down, never hit his silk, never lost a wingman, crashed landed his plane....9 times (I think) and that's because he ran into the carcass of the planes he shot down, me personally If I was in a real war I would fly like him as much as possible....here in a game were no one dies I fly the exact opposite, and think its silly to fly like your life depends on it.
Of course one cannot deny that.  There were many great pilots flying for the Germans and anybody who would claim otherwise would be either uneducated or an idiot.

What I deny is that the Luftwaffe or Germans were special or great simply because they were the Luftwaffe and German.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
ummm finger four
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 02:39:58 PM »
you cant deny that Hartmann was great.....1400 combat sorties, never been shot down, never hit his silk, never lost a wingman, crashed landed his plane....9 times (I think) and that's because he ran into the carcass of the planes he shot down, me personally If I was in a real war I would fly like him as much as possible....here in a game were no one dies I fly the exact opposite, and think its silly to fly like your life depends on it.

He hit the silk once due to being outnumbered 8v1 by P51s and low on gas, never took an enemy bullet though.

Crash landed 14 times.

Lost one wingman who transfered over from being a bomber pilot. (he bailed and survived)

Remember too, I helped train him when he flew as my wingman.  :D

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »
Of course one cannot deny that.  There were many great pilots flying for the Germans and anybody who would claim otherwise would be either uneducated or an idiot.

What I deny is that the Luftwaffe or Germans were special or great simply because they were the Luftwaffe and German.

that I can completely agree with :aok

He hit the silk once due to being outnumbered 8v1 by P51s and low on gas, never took an enemy bullet though.

Crash landed 14 times.

Lost one wingman who transfered over from being a bomber pilot. (he bailed and survived)

Remember too, I helped train him when he flew as my wingman.  :D

I have read every thing I could find on Hartman and never read he hit silk

"Remember too, I helped train him when he flew as my wingman.  :D"    :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »
Well, the real Walter Krupinski did anyways. lol

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 02:49:38 PM »
Well, the real Walter Krupinski did anyways. lol

WTF??? You're not the real one???

:huh
vNucks

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2011, 02:57:23 PM »
WTF??? You're not the real one???

:huh

SHHH!!!!!  :noid

I can't find it on the intardnet either, Ink, it's in his Biography.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 03:02:58 PM by Krupinski »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2011, 03:13:02 PM »

I can't find it on the intardnet either, Ink, it's in his Biography.
Like q book?? :headscratch:

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2011, 03:54:13 PM »
A "tards" guide to AH?
vNucks

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2011, 04:28:30 PM »
A "tards" guide to AH?

A vtard calling the words of a ww1 ace a dweebs guid? A vtard calling anyone a dweeb period is kinda funny. Especial when not 1 member of your squad is in any way a good stick or has a clue about anything that involves fighting on AH. Nuck you just proved your own ignorance and supported my beliefs of your squad. Please read a book and learn something anything about history before opening your mouth in public. Here I'll help you get a start. The list is called Dicta Boelcke. It's the first guid to dog fighting written and is still implied to this day. It was written by Oswald Boelcke during ww1. If what I have red is right he was the 2nd highest scoring ace of ww1. There vNUCK. You are informed. Now what lame ignorant comments you have to make?

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
Sorry not dweeb but tard

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »
^^

71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2011, 04:38:54 PM »
A vtard calling the words of a ww1 ace a dweebs guid? A vtard calling anyone a dweeb period is kinda funny. Especial when not 1 member of your squad is in any way a good stick or has a clue about anything that involves fighting on AH. Nuck you just proved your own ignorance and supported my beliefs of your squad. Please read a book and learn something anything about history before opening your mouth in public. Here I'll help you get a start. The list is called Dicta Boelcke. It's the first guid to dog fighting written and is still implied to this day. It was written by Oswald Boelcke during ww1. If what I have red is right he was the 2nd highest scoring ace of ww1. There vNUCK. You are informed. Now what lame ignorant comments you have to make?

A bit over the top don't ya think?  Also, Lurn to speell gooder.  :D
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2011, 04:46:26 PM »
Not at all AAJagerX
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:48:58 PM by SQUAT! »