Author Topic: You know what this is???  (Read 4036 times)

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
Re: You know what this is???
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2011, 12:11:55 PM »
A thread like this makes me laugh......... HARD........

I get rule 4'd for all kinds of stuff and assi can run all over Norway freely, it's crazy.   :D

:bolt:

Be careful of rule 5 there too LLogann :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:24:52 PM by shiv »
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2011, 12:14:56 PM »
                                            :airplane: vICTA BOELCKE  :airplane:

1. Try to secure advantages before taking off.  If possible, have more than 1 wing in your squad.

2. Always follow through an attack when you have started it.  Unless there is opposition.

3. Fire at any range, your opponent may already be in the sights of 5-10 of your buddies. 

4. Always keep your eye on your opponents hangers, and never let yourself be deceived by people who enjoy a fair fight.

5. Just like in Love, in any form of attack it is essential to assail your opponent from behind if you missed the HO on the initial merge.

6. If your opponent dives on you, yell at the guy who couldn't fly NOE and gave all 50 of you away.

7. When over enemy lines, never forget to at least drop hangers before you auger.

8. Attack in groups of fourty or sixty. When the fight breaks up into a series of single combats, check out the other side of the map.

9. After winning a base, do not defend and go to another part of the map.

10. PM someone if you die and your name is a city East of Ft. Worth.

Assi wins the post of the week.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
 :lol

Be care of rule 5 there LLogann :)
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2011, 12:25:20 PM »
Assi wins the post of the week.

And in the running for post of the month  :salute

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2011, 01:09:08 PM »
And in the running for post of the month  :salute

Agreed :aok
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2011, 01:18:30 PM »
A thread like this makes me laugh......... HARD........

I get rule 4'd for all kinds of stuff and assi can run all over Norway freely, it's crazy.   :D

:bolt:
Are you implying that Skuzzy is biased? 
vNucks

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2011, 01:21:03 PM »
No...He is saying that Norwegians are the debil.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2011, 01:33:11 PM »
:lol  I’ve checked your stats, and this would have been perfect for you had your misspelling been "furbailers".  Close enough though pronunciation-wise.

Actually, you've made more than one mistake in this thread.  It started with your OP assumption that people don't know what the Dicta Boelcke is, was then fueled by your inability to recognize sarcasm when you see it, continued with your ignorant insults of an entire squad of skilled players (many of whom, I will dare say, are superior pilots to you), then added incorrect statements coupled with terrible grammar, all while claiming to be educating people.

You really should accept the much-needed ointment Nucks has so generously offered you.

Now add this into your thinking the score determine skill.

1. This was my 1st tour after a 3 month break

2. I rarely fly my K4( Wich I'm in 90% of the time) above 7k. Apt does not always = advantage like most seam to think.

3. I almost never up with wingmen. I fly solo most the time and look for 1v1's

4. I don't run to ack or from 1v1 2v1 or 3v1. If I get shot down I can always up a new plane

5. If I up and the red dar is gone And I don't have any kills I just bail and look for a new fight

Now factor all that in and. Remember I keep a K/D 1/1. And a K/S of about the same. But if you think you can
teach me something then what's your ingame name and we can arrange a DA match or something.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:45:57 PM by SQUAT! »

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2011, 01:35:15 PM »
Are you implying that Skuzzy is biased? 

Your still here nucks? Don't you have an undefended base to toolshed with 20+ others?

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »
Nucks, your biting, and your almost on the boat.

LOL he hit the line so hard he just about swamped the boat.  Assi clearly didn't need a net to land him :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2011, 04:48:21 PM »
1. This was my 1st tour after a 3 month break 

Edit: Additional reasons for many bails and few landings.

Honestly, I don’t care about how you fly or choose to play the game.  That part of my post was calling attention to another error you made (ball vs. bale/bail) in what I thought was a humorous way.  I fully agree with INK, that stats don’t really tell the tale.  In retrospect it was a misguided comment and I probably should have kept the serious tone. 

The intent of my post is in the SECOND paragraph, Squati.  This is where I point out your errors and follow up on your ignorant and prejudiced comments.  I do understand why you would fail to respond to this essential part of my post.

Here is my point: Your comments were not only inaccurate but also WAY out of line.  One thing I’ve learned about AH (and life in general) is that larger squads tend to have some good folks in them and some bad folks in them.  It is not unlike any other large group of individuals.  Look at any professional sports team, for example.  You can probably point out a couple of really moronic clowns and a couple of really stand-up quality guys.  Just because they play for the same team, doesn’t define them all as individuals.

This level of thinking could be way over your head, especially given the biased and ignorant comments you have made thus far.  But, even though this might be wasted on you, it may not be on others who read it.  So, I have taken the time to point out your mistakes, from grammatical, to factual, to logical and philosophical.  You made yourself a pretty big target, and if you can’t recognize why this is or fess up to it, it is simply your loss. 

As one of the AH trainers told me, though, when you fly into someone’s guns, you really should try to “get skinny”.

p.s.  The vICTA Boelcke post is funny.  My vote for post of the week, too.  See the subtle difference, Squati?
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
Kingpin,

This being a joke thread, you have wasted several well structured paragraphs on the equivalent of consential midget mud wrestling. Your fire hose isn't going to make the midgets look better. I think they and the audience are having more fun getting muddy than you will ever have trying to defend your position while standing in the middel of their mud wrestling match. It's hard to take anyone seriously up to their knees in mud.

Squat is an old POTW member and is very good at setting up mud wrestling matches. Just enjoy the show. It's free.

+100 vICTA Boelcke  :aok
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2011, 08:28:02 PM »
Kingpin,

This being a joke thread, you have wasted several well structured paragraphs on the equivalent of consential midget mud wrestling. Your fire hose isn't going to make the midgets look better. I think they and the audience are having more fun getting muddy than you will ever have trying to defend your position while standing in the middel of their mud wrestling match. It's hard to take anyone seriously up to their knees in mud.

Squat is an old POTW member and is very good at setting up mud wrestling matches. Just enjoy the show. It's free.

+100 vICTA Boelcke  :aok

haha

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »
Well done neighbor.