Author Topic: You know what this is???  (Read 3998 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: You know what this is???
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2011, 04:37:13 AM »
beans on toast :banana:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2011, 08:33:08 AM »
Assi lmao!! :rofl
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
Assi wins the post of the week.
So far, I declare it post of the year. It has style, originality and relevance. 4.5 stars.

Assi has post of the year. Ink has art of the year with the new KI-84 skin. I declare that photoshop of the year is Grizz with BBS justice league. Cartoon of the year is Fugi for several of his works.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:35:45 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »
So far, I declare it post of the year. It has style, originality and relevance. 4.5 stars.

Assi has post of the year. Ink has art of the year with the new KI-84 skin. I declare that photoshop of the year is Grizz with BBS justice league. Cartoon of the year is Fugi for several of his works.

OH MY !!!  I want to thank all the little people who with out I would never have gotten this award. Thank-You, vTards, all the ack huggers out there, also to Tyrannus, LThunder and all the other kids under 15! A special thanks goes out to the Bish for always being there, and the Knights for never showing up! To all those that think a HO is a top notch opening move! And last but not least, to all those BBS warriors who spend more time drinking, than thinking, BEFORE they post  :devil

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2011, 09:55:52 PM »
 :rofl Nice acceptance speech. My intention was to declare the frontrunners at this point, but I kinda like the idea of declaring the winner on July 4th. What the hell, those are the winners. Tomorrow the new year begins.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:08 PM »
:rofl Nice acceptance speech. My intention was to declare the frontrunners at this point, but I kinda like the idea of declaring the winner on July 4th. What the hell, those are the winners. Tomorrow the new year begins.

but........ but....I wanna give a speech...Fugi did,  and it just wont be fair damn it all to hell....that's....... it I quit  :cry

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »
I'm trying to keep a low profile, so I reluctantly cannot accept.
In game - Assi      JG2