Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 541 times)

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
A few questions
« on: July 04, 2011, 12:14:12 PM »
Hello All.

I've been gone a year with work and I just got back and noticed all kinds of new things have been added to the game. I have figured most out through playing offline and going over the information on the updates.
Two things I cant figure out are, when spawning in a GV it spawns with the engine running. Is this how it is supposed to be?

Second when spawning in an AC or GV, if I move my mouse it pans around the vehicle. Can this be disabled?

Thanks in advance.
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 12:22:52 PM »
Found the mouse shutoff option. Did not see it before.
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: A few questions
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »
Two things I cant figure out are, when spawning in a GV it spawns with the engine running. Is this how it is supposed to be?

Yes, it is.

If you expect this to be a tactical disadvantage (enemy camper at spawn that might hear you), shut engine off the very moment you spawn. He will not be able to hear you then, not even for a second.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman