Author Topic: A6Ms  (Read 406 times)

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
A6Ms
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »
None of the current A6Ms have any of their skins. A6M2 and A6M5b both had a nice assortment of skins which aren't there anymore. If this isn't a bug, I apologize, I was just curious about where they went. It isn't a huge deal on the 5b or the model 32, but the A6M2 has a weird sea green thing goin' on.  :lol
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: A6Ms
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 10:15:45 AM »
Not a bug. Just leftovers from the previous 3D models. The skins no longer work on the newly-remodeled Zekes. They all need to be reskinned from scratch. Fresh start for these rides.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »
Not a bug. Just leftovers from the previous 3D models. The skins no longer work on the newly-remodeled Zekes. They all need to be reskinned from scratch. Fresh start for these rides.

I know they were remodeled. Even after they were, though, the skins were still available. Only a few weeks after the update did the skins disappear. Iirc.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 06:17:04 PM »
Wildcat just like Krusty said the skins were leftovers from the 512 and right now with the new update the skins are 1024 or 2048 I cant remember. But to put it nicely it's like putting a size 5 sock on a size 9 foot. It works to a point but just doesn't look very good.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail