Author Topic: First Time for this kind of insult.  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: First Time for this kind of insult.
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2011, 11:00:38 PM »
Because its not just ONE jabo, its the bomb**** comunity along with the people like Cane that die once and then scream for ordnance.

And if you kill all of OUR panthers, then theres nothing left to stop YOUR panthers. See the problem? You bomb us which forces us to either up perk tanks again, which will make the other guys scream for you to come back, or retaliate in kind. Either way it keeps building untill the fight is ruined. It can take anywhere between a couple of hours and 5 minutes to ruin a GV fight.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2011, 11:06:32 PM »
you mean... we can't bomb gvs now? if they having gv battles? so no air support? WAT friggin rubbish....sometimes i reckon i the developers listen to much to the whiners...then you get people like them complaining abt the fairness of it all...DUDE.. F**K THEM..... bomb them to hell! ROOK,KNIT OR BISH... anyway you can squelch them... dun need to listen to them whine...keep up the bombers! ...anyway thats  just my take on that...

:aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2011, 11:15:51 PM »
if GV'ers got spawnable AAA guns, hauled them out, and started breaking up furballs.

I hate to burst your bubble but players already do that and you know what?  They also whine when the furballers get sick of their little games and drop bombs on them.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2011, 11:19:01 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because its not just ONE jabo, its the bomb**** comunity along with the people like Cane that die once and then scream for ordnance.
Please show were you saw me "Scream"for ordinance!I feel really bad about going WEE-WEE in your Wheaties  Please drive a pink tank so I will know which one you are :salute
AkCaine

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »
And if you kill all of OUR panthers, then theres nothing left to stop YOUR panthers. See the problem? You bomb us which forces us to either up perk tanks again, which will make the other guys scream for you to come back, or retaliate in kind. Either way it keeps building untill the fight is ruined. It can take anywhere between a couple of hours and 5 minutes to ruin a GV fight.
I mean this in a harmless way really but this is some of the most messed up thinking...messed up in a really funny funny way.

I think the whole mmo game thing over the last decade has really screwed up a lot of peoples ability, especially younger people, to think rationally.  I know its just a game but really, I mean REALLY try to think an issue through before concluding anything.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »
"Its understandable on the GV'ers part, people like Cane go around bombing Gv's all day just to land 2 kills" Butcher QUOTE
#1     Will start carring more Ords ,#Thank You!
#2      Normally go for campers behind spawn first, perked tanks second
#3     Got to admit that I enjoy doing it and have no plans to stop. :banana:
AkCaine

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2011, 11:34:53 PM »
Alright Cane, YOU don't scream for ordnance, but people like you (people that die once and then bomb until the fight ends, which absolutely does happen, often without you even dying in a tank first) do.

AKAK, I was unaware we had large caliber AAA guns other than the CV's 5" dual purpose guns. Could you please point them out to me, as they would greatly increase the number of bomb****s I'm able to knock down.

Its convoluted no doubt, but it makes sense. If you bomb our heavy tanks, then whats left to stop your heavy tanks? We have 2 options to stop them: re up or bomb you back. If we re up, then we get bombed again. That means we bomb you back, when we'd much rather tank.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:05 AM »
If you bomb our heavy tanks, then whats left to stop your heavy tanks?
You're missing the point, any armour that goes into battle without at least trying to gain air superiority is going to get messed up. If you want to have a GV fight, gain air superiority first. In the game or R/L.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2011, 02:51:16 AM »
You're missing the point, any armour that goes into battle without at least trying to gain air superiority is going to get messed up. If you want to have a GV fight, gain air superiority first. In the game or R/L.

HEAR HEAR!! :aok
gvs getting pissed cos enemy has aircover is just plain ridiculous!! first gv's wats next?? bomber's getting pissed cos getting shot down, then wats next? fiter pilots pissed cos can't hit anything....what a great game... this game will become (sarcarsm)... you dun like getting bombed??? THEN DUN GO IN WITHOUT AIRCOVER??????!!!!!!!!!!!

who here has not shot,vulched camped belial and gang??? and having him come back in a20 to kill you?? wat do you do... you swallow you ego and pride and move on...cos thats the game... just to prove my point.. i will on bomb**** duty for today...   

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »
So yesterday evening I was flying some Lancs in support of a Vbase attack. I dropped all four hangers and decided to drop alt and help mop up enemy gv's. I found one M4 and dropped some bombs on him, but I forgot to change my salvo to one and ended up dropping my last six bombs on him. As soon as he was dead, the pm's started. I was called some choice names and told that I needed to get some class. I broke the rules of "sportsmanship" for the game and I was supposed to let the tanks fight it out.

People need to relax. Im sure you have figured out by know you dont die in real life. Dont tell someone they need to "get some class" when your the one sending pm's name calling and whining about getting killed in your cartoon tank.

I will dig up the last "read me" file from the last AH patch and see if there are "rules of engagement" posted in there. Im sure I wont find any, but until there are rules, stop sending pm's when you die. It just makes you look like a child.

Atleast he gave me something to post in the "post your funny pm" forum post.

Who is John Galt?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »
This can all be fixed. All we need is a guarantee from the GV drivers that they will not in any way attack any Air Base. The GV'ers will get a guarantee that the flyers, no matter what they fly, will stay away from V Bases.

Talk amongst yourselves.  :huh
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:09:00 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »
Easy peazy bomb tarding by fighters, and Camping GV spawns are serious game-play flaws in the game design. They should be addressed. Until then, folks point out these ducks-in-a-barrel scenarios in the hope that people will learn to respect their opponents, and play in a style that promotes fun for everyone.

But there are simply too many people who think irritating people is the fun.

Which is why these things need to be fixed in the code.   :salute

Who is John Galt?

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 01:08:12 PM »
*sight* what don't you people get. The issue is tankers PHYSICLY can't do one single thing to prevent bombing. They have to rely on the charity of others. If a fighter dies, its because he screwed up, and for no other reason. Thats not nessicarily true with a tank. A tank can be doing everything right (upto and including having airsupport and flackers present) and still die to some jack-arse in an A20.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:16:32 PM by Tank-Ace »

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »
This can all be fixed. All we need is a guarantee from the GV drivers that they will not in any way attack any Air Base. The GV'ers will get a guarantee that the flyers, no matter what they fly, will stay away from V Bases.

Talk amongst yourselves.  :huh

Come on Shuffler. you know and everyone knows the diffrent between tanks duking it out at opposing spawns and Tank rolling a base. If they're rolling a base. bomb them. If their fighting it out on the ground amongst themselves, leave 'em be.
Who is John Galt?

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
*sight* what don't you people get. The issue is tankers PHYSICLY can't do one single thing to prevent bombing. They have to rely on the charity of others. If a fighter dies, its because he screwed up, and for no other reason. Thats not nessicarily true with a tank. A tank can be doing everything right (upto and including having airsupport and flackers present) and still die to some jack-arse in an A20.

Ok..you lost me there by saying you can't do anything. And then mentioned having flackers? :headscratch:

Last time i checked a Wirb/ Ostie qualifies as a GV. So if you dont like it, up a wirb or come back in a fighter and shoot down the attacking JABOS

pretty easy