Author Topic: <S> to waystin  (Read 359 times)

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
<S> to waystin
« on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
Couple days late, a  fun fight vs your yak and my A5, of course u wiped the floor with me, Fun none the less. I had a fun fight with bustr too in that area. I always try to put up a good fight,90% with me losing but whatever, (S) to those continue to shoot me down.
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
Re: <S> to waystin
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 12:34:28 AM »
Those two, Bentnail, and a couple others are some of the greatest folks to fly with or against.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:03:13 AM »
Howdy Scotty,

Thank you and the same Sir.  I would not call it a wipe the floor with ya.  It was back and forth a few times before I managed to push you out front.  I never expect those type of fights when I up, but when they happen YEEE-HAAA!  Well flown in that A-5 and looking forward to others in the future.

See you up there,

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 07:44:44 AM »
Waystin is always a great fight. In fact the very best fight of my ah career was against Waystin. He probably doesn't remember it but we were both in p-51ds and the fight lasted for what seemed like quite a while. It started around 10k if i remember correctly and ended in a stall fight on the deck. My palms havent gotten that sweaty playing this game in a long time. I wish I had that video.  :salute Waystin.

PewterC5

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 08:33:23 AM »
Waystin is always a great fight. In fact the very best fight of my ah career was against Waystin. He probably doesn't remember it but we were both in p-51ds and the fight lasted for what seemed like quite a while. It started around 10k if i remember correctly and ended in a stall fight on the deck. My palms havent gotten that sweaty playing this game in a long time. I wish I had that video.  :salute Waystin.

PewterC5

Wassup Pewter!!! :salute
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 07:41:31 PM »
Waystin gonna get a swollen head if you guys keep this up........
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 09:53:16 PM »
Damm if he gets more compliments like this we won't be able to tolerate him on vox because of his swollen head...LOL J/K waystin ... he is a good egg no matter what bustr says.

PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »
Waystin gonna get a swollen head if you guys keep this up........
I know where some over sized spit canopies are  :noid
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3