Author Topic: New VGuys foot wear  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
Re: New VGuys foot wear
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »
Just wait until we amass a horde of M3's to send at you nay-sayers.

yea you and your pack of gomers can stay there ty.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 05:47:23 PM »
The Rooks have been producing some super duper huge mongus giganto astounding hordes since they switched over.  Hope you Rooks enjoy the ENY! :aok

Looks to me like a horde competition with the pigs, I think you both are neck and neck at this time!

:angel:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
Looks to me like a horde competition with the pigs, I think you both are neck and neck at this time!
JUGgler

:uhoh
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 05:59:19 PM »

:angel:

JUGgler

No comparison you silly Muffpit. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
No comparison you silly Muffpit. :aok

Way please don't feed the troll
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 09:19:28 PM »
So...  Is the Devil's Brigade (v guys) touring, or is this a permanent country change?

Just curious.

We came to the Rooks with no plans of leaving, with the intentions of making new friends and getting a "change of scenery".  We struggled with the decision as to whether to move for some time, and even put up a poll on our site that was intended for our members only, but it was inadvertently left open to the public.  Our site, and the poll it held was disclosed to the AH community, and an overwhelming number (many more than in our squad) voted that we go Rook. 

We got the message, and there we are.

<S> Rooks
vNucks

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 09:21:34 PM »
Just wait until we amass a horde of M3's to send at you nay-sayers.

cool I need another 20 kill streak in the base gun. vtards forgot to destroy it me and a couple of guys in planes landed more than 15 each  :rofl.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MrMeanie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »
Speaking of the Rooks and V guys I'd just like to say welcome to the Rooks.  I believe you guys are an asset to our country.  :aok

You wont say that when your ENY is so high you cant use any thing but spit 1's lolz
71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 09:52:27 PM »
Way please don't feed the troll(Image removed from quote.)

nom nom nom!

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 09:53:45 PM »
We came to the Rooks with no plans of leaving, with the intentions of making new friends and getting a "change of scenery".  We struggled with the decision as to whether to move for some time, and even put up a poll on our site that was intended for our members only, but it was inadvertently left open to the public.  Our site, and the poll it held was disclosed to the AH community, and an overwhelming number (many more than in our squad) voted that we go Rook. 

<S> Rooks
Cool!
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 10:26:33 PM »

<S> Rooks
:salute Devil's Brigade.

Good to fly with you all.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 10:39:27 PM »

<S> Rooks

well I'm still waiting...4 days now and no horde mish...what is the story....I have heard about these...so where are they...seems the other chess pieces are just soft...and couldn't handle the jandle.....you are rook now so I should run into some surely...I'm getting sick of only having the Knits to gang me  :D

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2011, 11:56:06 PM »
well I'm still waiting...4 days now and no horde mish...what is the story....I have heard about these...so where are they...seems the other chess pieces are just soft...and couldn't handle the jandle.....you are rook now so I should run into some surely...I'm getting sick of only having the Knits to gang me  :D

The Horde typically only occurs with posted missions where the whole country is invited.  Most Devils Brigade missions are unposted and kept within the squad, or kept between us and other squads with which we have a close alliance.  However, if one of our ally squads posts a mission, we're in as there ally.  It is not unlikely that you'll find us in a horde, but we're usually (but not always) not the ones leading it.   

Tonight, many of the Rooks continued to press the Bishop front despite us already having captured ~38% of their bases.  We chose instead to press the Knight front, and the Knights were bringing their A game in defense.  We did eventually with the help of some countrymen manage to capture their port and cv, but the Knight horde quickly reclaimed them.  Despite being stymied, we had great fun (and maybe a bit of cartoon frustration/rage) trying break the impasse.  At best we have fought them to a draw this evening...

But tomorrow is another day :D

<S> Knights, thanks for a great evening (you bat rastages you)  :bhead
vNucks

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 11:58:24 PM »
The Horde typically only occurs with posted missions where the whole country is invited.  Most Devils Brigade missions are unposted and kept within the squad, or kept between us and other squads with which we have a close alliance.  However, if one of our ally squads posts a mission, we're in as there ally.  It is not unlikely that you'll find us in a horde, but we're usually (but not always) not the ones leading it.   

Tonight, many of the Rooks continued to press the Bishop front despite us already having captured ~38% of their bases.  We chose instead to press the Knight front, and the Knights were bringing their A game in defense.  We did eventually with the help of some countrymen manage to capture their port and cv, but the Knight horde quickly reclaimed them.  Despite being stymied, we had great fun (and maybe a bit of cartoon frustration/rage) trying break the impasse.  At best we have fought them to a draw this evening...

But tomorrow is another day :D

<S> Knights, thanks for a great evening (you bat rastages you)  :bhead

I suspect that the vGuys are frequently blamed for the hordes created by Chewie and the Alchemists.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »
the green jealous monsters are finally poking their heads :rofl :rofl... haven't heard a thread about the vtards after such a long time till today...

they came over one day and said they staying... its their $14.95... tho i rather them go back.. the thought of having dallas over still makes me wanna take dump...But most of the vtards have been performing their duties with an utmost dedication... and the thing that i kinda like about them.. is that when they came over... they came over humbly and didn't try to assume authourity unlike some side switchers...they followed the saying... when in rome.. do as the romans do...they didn't try to change the rooks... instead they helped us the ROOK way....it is truly a welcome help..

all the talk about ankle humping??? sigh... i have never seen more people in the bish or knits humping bruv's ankle or The AOM... :neener: then us accepting the vtards into rookland...

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen