Author Topic: Evil personified (Me): Hooked and towed to the impound - dirt bag adios  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Evil personified (Me): Hooked and towed to the impound - dirt bag adios
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2011, 12:31:27 AM »
Wow, I'm pretty sure not even Krusty has made such an ignorant post.

Read the one above it kiddo.

Now really, just drop it.
See Rule #4

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2011, 12:46:37 AM »
Ya know, playing by the rules is something that everyone has to learn...  Granted.  There's also times where a personal dispute can be handled in a much more dignified way.  Getting someone's car impounded and then loading guns isn't a dignified manner of handling a non threatening situation.  That's my $.02. 
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2011, 07:31:31 AM »
Guys who exploit small seams in the law for there personal gain are turds, regardless of wealth or position.  Especially if the guy is pooping in his own backyard (his community).  F-the guy.  Well done.  :aok
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
Guys who exploit small seams in the law for there personal gain are turds, regardless of wealth or position.  Especially if the guy is pooping in his own backyard (his community).  F-the guy.  Well done.  :aok

I am sure you always go the exact speed limit.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline ArcticKat

• Copper Member
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »
"That Fokker's a Messerschmitt!"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2011, 07:44:55 AM »
Give me a break parking on the curb is different than "real" crime. IMO it is snitching because its so piddly just doesn't truly matter.

do you realize an abandoned car is actually a danger?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2011, 07:50:13 AM »
do you realize an abandoned car is actually a danger?

Just as much a danger as a parked car can be.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2011, 08:12:47 AM »
Derp.... :ahand... Yep, got my butt handed to me by a snitch.  :rolleyes:

Last time some wetback tried to park near my yard he got beyotchslapped, and then we went inside and he watched while I made love to his woman.

Not really.

I live in a small town. We have no parking ordinances (except in winter, when you must be off the streets after dark for the plows to come through).

I just think that oneway (funny name, considering the circumstances) could/should have handled it better.

He handled exactly the way he should have, any other way could have resulted in Oneway getting in trouble himself.

Lambo
Ingame ID: Lambo

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2011, 08:18:55 AM »
Just as much a danger as a parked car can be.

moreso.

an abandoned car becomes an attractive nuisance....and.....people get accustomed to seeing it. if they become accustomed to seeing it, it would be very easy for vandals, burglers, etc to hide in it, "casing" the neighborhood, and eventually breaking into some of the homes. or worse, raping or killing someone.
 or as i mentioned earlier.......right around the corner from my shop, 3 kids suffocated in the locked trunk of an abandoned car they were playing in.

i've had people abandon cars on my parking lot here at the shop. i go through all the channels to get them to either get it repaired, or removed. when all of those fail, i have it towed.

i'd kinda like to see a picture of the offending car myself.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2011, 08:32:01 AM »
I'm sure this will get locked. If nothing else, mainly due to
racist remarks. So I'll add my IN.
And oneway, you did what society calls for.
You let the authorities handle it. If we all took matters in our own hands,
we would have total anarchy
The "Stop Snitching" stuff is garbage.
For those stop snitching people- If you saw a poor old helpless woman,
getting assaulted and purse yanked away, you wouldn't get involved? LAME
But, I gues It's cool to those people   :rolleyes:
                                                                                                                                 :cheers: Oz                                                                               

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2011, 08:41:12 AM »
The alien invaders are coming to put the Denver boot upon my Caddy.

Screw you guize!

Hey Dicho, where's that nose art of my fly honey?

haven't been working in ps much lately. It comes and goes when I have time, motivation, etc.. I'll get to it eventually :) 

Just my .02 though.  While I totally agree with you in principle that minor problems should be handled man to man unfortunately these days doing so can land you in the pokey with some rather inconvenient problems that can last for years thanks to the nancys we've elected over the years and the local SS (staffed more and more by punks that can't find better employment).  I probably would have wound up doing the same thing as the OP even though my basest instincts would have been to cook up some thermite and melt the engine block. 

Sad actually IMO...

Ooops I mentioned politics... lock coming soon :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »
Where do you live that they allow parking of trailered boats on a city street ?

Where I come from "scumbags" are the neighbors who's kids deal rock and shoot the other kids on the block. Not people who park on streets they own. We have the same law but its a 30 day law, "in our great wisdom we realize people actually leave on vacations for more then 72 hours". I guess after 27 years of hearing people rat out their next door neighbors over the most trivial things has left me cranky. I once had some nitwit lady call at 0300 saying her neighbor was watering his lawn and wasteing water. With the 3rd largest freshwater lake a mile away he was "wasting water".

There was once a time in this country, back when people actually knew their neighbors, when you would walk over and kindly ask why you need the spot and could the guy help you out. He wouldnt "have to" cause he pays taxes too and everyone owns the street. He probably would tho just to be a good neighbor. Nowadays everyones a rat and they have to call 911 just to wipe their own rear ends. And they wonder why Govt. is so intrusive in their lives.

Poor Melvin (and poor Kilo as well)

To respond: yes it did mean something to me...I run a business that owns several vehicles that infrequently need the curbside space in front of my home/office...and at times customers bring boats on trailers to my home/office/place of business for the purpose of network/electronic upgrades...

When a scumbag / dirtbag guys play these games, they directly impact my ability to do business

I take deep satisfying pleasure that this guy is dealing with the hell that is an impound...hopefully he abandons the vehicle permantly to the impound process...otherwise...if he tries this again...he will meet the same fate

Not in my space....not in my yard...ever...follow the rules or pay the price

Out

Oneway

Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2011, 09:29:10 AM »

For those stop snitching people- If you saw a poor old helpless woman,
getting assaulted and purse yanked away, you wouldn't get involved? LAME                                                                          

Worst... analogy... ever.

Assault and theft does not equal a parking violation. I award you no points, may God have mercy on your soul.
See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2011, 09:34:31 AM »
Where do you live that they allow parking of trailered boats on a city street ?

Where I come from "scumbags" are the neighbors who's kids deal rock and shoot the other kids on the block. Not people who park on streets they own. We have the same law but its a 30 day law, "in our great wisdom we realize people actually leave on vacations for more then 72 hours". I guess after 27 years of hearing people rat out their next door neighbors over the most trivial things has left me cranky. I once had some nitwit lady call at 0300 saying her neighbor was watering his lawn and wasteing water. With the 3rd largest freshwater lake a mile away he was "wasting water".

There was once a time in this country, back when people actually knew their neighbors, when you would walk over and kindly ask why you need the spot and could the guy help you out. He wouldnt "have to" cause he pays taxes too and everyone owns the street. He probably would tho just to be a good neighbor. Nowadays everyones a rat and they have to call 911 just to wipe their own rear ends. And they wonder why Govt. is so intrusive in their lives.

bolded........that is the neighborhood i live in. we all know each other, and we all watch out for each other.

the time i mentioned having trouble with my racecar in the driveway, was a new neighbor, who didn't have the time of day for any of the rest of us. rather than coming to me, he went right to one of his friends on the town council. the bad thing for him, was that the mayor at the time was a friend of mine, which is how i found out who was complaining about my race car.

when i got done with him, he moved. he couldn't sell the house for what he wanted, so he rented it to an acquaintance of his, telling the guy i was a real ultra melon.

know what the first thing the guy did when he moved in?  he saw me out ni the garage working on my friends camaro, and came on over, to introduce himself, and find out how much of an ultra melon i really was. we ended up being friends.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2011, 09:45:48 AM »
Now since the comm system is anonymous they rat each other out for the most trivial parking offenses. We have no choice and have to hang the banana or they keep calling. And do you think the citizen who goes out and see the $75 ticket on his windshield starts hating his rat neighbors ? Or the Po-Po ? :rofl
Yes, your on "Ignore"