Author Topic: Evil personified (Me): Hooked and towed to the impound - dirt bag adios  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Evil personified (Me): Hooked and towed to the impound - dirt bag adios
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 10:42:23 PM »
(and would guess that this scum does not)

Ahhh, so now you are the judge and the jury?

Too weak to be executioner though huh?
See Rule #4

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 11:02:32 PM »
My question to oneway is : Why do you hate America and what it was founded upon?

I fail to see one bit of relevancy in that question and how it pertains to this issue.  If anything, he did exactly as any good citizen would and should do: try and work it out with the neighbor, try and work it out with the neighbor again, and then get the proper authorities involved that have been given the specific authority by the USCON involving namely the State in which he lives and the authority in which that State has rightfully delegated to the county and city where he lives.     
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

Ahhh, so now you are the judge and the jury?

Too weak to be executioner though huh?

Yes and No

Being the judge and jury is easy...the executioner part always causes the legal problems

Fortunately and unfortunately we are nation of laws...fortunately for you...unfortunately for me

Sic semper tyrannis

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 11:07:50 PM »
If melvin really was as much of a "tough guy I handle my problems on my own" as he says, he'd probably be in jail now. 
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 11:10:12 PM »
Never called a cop in my life.

Given some beatings and taken some beatings.

I'm not sure what the deal is with this litigious bunch of sallies that we're breeding these days.

My question to oneway is : Why do you hate America and what it was founded upon?

Your kidding right?

As a registered libertarian who has read all of the Federalist papers you might want to re-think that statement

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:12:29 PM by oneway »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 11:18:47 PM »
Precisely

I should get Kudo's for using the system to effectuate resolution...In my caveman world we normally handle things with clubs and spears

Harumph

It appears if I am damned if I do, or damned if I dont

I am going to now flint nap some new Clovis Points

Out

personally, i'd have had fun with the guy. 1/4 turn of the schraeder valve will fix the moving back n forth problem.

what did the car look like? was it a pos? or did it at least look decent? was it registered? insured?

an abandoned car is not only an eyesore, but it is also a danger to the neighborhood. just a couple of years ago, right in camden nj, 3 kids suffocated to death in an abandoned car. somehow they got themselves locked int he trunk. was bad.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 11:19:52 PM »
If melvin really was as much of a "tough guy I handle my problems on my own" as he says, he'd probably be in jail now. 

Been there, done that. Hated it.

Sic semper tyrannis

You just don't get it, do you?
See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 11:21:00 PM »
Derp.... :ahand... Yep, got my butt handed to me by a snitch.  :rolleyes:

Last time some wetback tried to park near my yard he got beyotchslapped, and then we went inside and he watched while I made love to his woman.

Not really.

I live in a small town. We have no parking ordinances (except in winter, when you must be off the streets after dark for the plows to come through).

I just think that oneway (funny name, considering the circumstances) could/should have handled it better.

even small towns generally have something. the town i live in, you can't park facing the opposite of traffic, you can't park a commercial truck on private property(even if it fits in your driveway), and you can't have unregistered or uninsured cars in your yard, or driveway. and trust me......my little town isn't that great.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 11:23:56 PM »
even small towns generally have something. the town i live in, you can't park facing the opposite of traffic, you can't park a commercial truck on private property(even if it fits in your driveway), and you can't have unregistered or uninsured cars in your yard, or driveway. and trust me......my little town isn't that great.

I got no beef with you 1LTCAP.

My sights are dialed in on a diptard and his equally stupid friends.

EDIT: Anyway, I think we have ~3500 people in our town (most of them dying). Yep I mean SMALL.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:25:39 PM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 11:24:50 PM »
I got no beef with you 1LTCAP.

My sights are dialed in on a diptard and his equally stupid friends.

i know.....i just wanted to pop in with my 2 cents is all.

i'm like a woman sometimes......can't stay out of it.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 11:25:31 PM »
Been there, done that. Hated it.

Your proof that your way of handling situations is better is that you've been to jail?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 11:26:39 PM »

Your 'little town' is Great...trust me...strange as it sounds...these rules (defined by your people)...make your town what it is

Your 'little town' is Great

Salute

Oneway

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
Your proof that your way of handling situations is better is that you've been to jail?

I didn't bring it up.

My proof that snitching is for Nancies is in the pudding.

EDIT: Some pud that doesn't know how to handle his own block without calling JonnyLaw is lower than the parking "offender".

Seriously bro, read the words... PARKING OFFENDER.  :lol
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:34:03 PM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 11:34:30 PM »
Your 'little town' is Great...trust me...strange as it sounds...these rules (defined by your people)...make your town what it is

Your 'little town' is Great

Salute

Oneway

aahh......but there cam....and have been problems. i own a 650hp race car. it will never see the street, and is not registered. thus, by the towns ordinance, i cannot have it out in my driveway, whilst i work on my street car in the garage. i went through this years ago. neighbors complaining. they lost eventually, but gave me fits in the meantime.

now, like i said.........on the street as you say....i consider that a dangetr to the neighborhood. i'd still have messed with him some though....just for the sadistic fun.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 11:35:09 PM »
You just don't get it, do you?

You are absolutely correct...I do not get it.

After 50 years of doing laps on this rolling rock I have yet to find any answer, definitive or otherwise explaining the purpose and meaning of life.

Please take this opportunity to enlighten me...and go easy...I am stupid, and a slow learner, (see 50 years of doing laps noted above)...

I eagerly await and EXPECT a  clairvoyant juxtaposition on the mechanisms of life, man...and the universe...and how all pieces of the puzzle work (caveat ***)

Sincerely

Oneway

*** In the Mean Time: Scum bags who clog my street and game the park reg's will still get the cold steel hook and impound...and I will giggle when it happens

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:38:46 PM by oneway »