Author Topic: Custom Arena questions  (Read 856 times)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Custom Arena questions
« on: August 30, 2011, 08:38:44 AM »
I have only set up one previous custom arena, but I wanted to know if its normal for AH to crash while the arena is being set up?

I also can't get the password lock to work properly.  I had people getting in that were not invited.

And Finlay can we have it so that custom skins can be seen in the custom arena?  Just so we can personalise our planes in a way that can't be done online.  And it will allow us to show off skins we made to players in the arena and get more "immediate" feedback.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Custom Arena questions
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 10:50:40 AM »
I found if you first create the online custom arena using "default" for the configuration dropdown, the arena won't crash the game. Then, once in, you can load your custom tables and continue setting up the arena.

I've only password-protected an arena once - while I was in doing super-secret setup tests. It seemed to work fine, and I've seen many others with their arena passworded.

I believe that because you will only see historical skins that have been approved by HTC in the online arenas, you will most likely only see the same for custom arenas.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals