Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 03:28:54 AM »
Killzone 2 gave their sniper class an Invisibility Perk Which was nicely Balanced When prone, and still, the snipers body was invisible(But their suits red/blue eye slits would still remain visible and glowing) And if you looked in a hiding snipers general Direction their name would pop up in Red.  The sniper was mostly invisible, But the Invincibility gave a bluish tint to the snipers vision, which made it a bit more difficult to aim with the ability on.

Combine that with the fact that KZ2 combined the sniping ability with the SIXX-AXIS control.(Your sniper rifle's accuracy was effected by how well you held your controller in real life. Meaning if you shook your controller, the rifle would shake, If you tilted your controller up, Your rifle would tilt up, etc etc) And the sniper class was both fun, and balanced, at the same time.

Sadly tho they listened to the COD whineboys, Took out half the things that made the sniper class balanced in KZ3(like the SXXAXIS) and worse of all, Gave the sniper class the Helghan assault rifle.

So at the begining of the MP, You'd have snipers camping corners with assault rifles and invisibility turned on. Was a nightmare. GG patched it to be a little better by giving the invisible perk a shorter lasting time and a longer recharge time. But the best way to balance it would be to take the AR away from that class.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 05:16:18 AM »
So..............Your not buying MW3?

I think Modern Warfare is gonna be pretty cool. Also if you didn't know the dogtag stuff is just a game type, like domination or SnD. So you don't have to deal with it the whole game. Yes, BF3 is tacticaly better and all that good stuff but MW3 Campaign is gonna be better I belive, much better story. COD I belive is the game that brought emotional kinda stuff to video games. Just don't comapre BF3 vs MW3 there completely diffrent games besides that there both FPS, Spec Ops, Campaign, Game socialing website. Besides that though there diffrent.

Question Is Makrov the son of Reznov from WaW and Black ops?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:24:25 AM by stealth »
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 07:21:56 AM »
My kids bought MW for me a few years ago. I was interested, so I installed it.
Went online to play, as soon as I spawned in... dead.
Over and over. Finally, I had enough. I uninstalled same day.
It is different from BC 2. MW sucks, as there's no way to break spawn camping.
At least in BC2, campers either get booted, or killed.

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 11:20:03 AM »
Bad Company 2.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
i like battlefield because of the ways of killing a sniper....

COD:kill the sniper in his tower!!!!
BF3:theres a sniper in the tower! bring the tower down!
*tower comes crashing down*
BF3:hes dead!

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 03:02:40 PM »
Yes, BF3 is tacticaly better and all that good stuff but MW3 Campaign is gonna be better I belive, much better story.

:headscratch: I must have missed something in the gameplay...

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 03:06:05 PM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 03:07:18 PM »
I can't wait until both come out. I'll be playing both for sure, but I'm still partial to CoD.

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 04:22:16 PM »
I'll probably buy both MW3 and BF3. I know BF3 will be offer the better multiplayer. I also know many of my friends will only buy MW3. 
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 05:08:49 PM »
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 05:20:09 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhb44o4Dd48

Beats them ALL

i wish BC3 has the ability to use TrackIr like The Arma1 and 2 had.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 06:50:20 PM »
No thanks. 4 yr old Gaming engine with outdated graphics and the same horrible gameplay that was in mw2 with barely anything changed.

Match that with the fact that Battlefield 3 has the new frostbite 2.0 engine, Better Graphics, closer realism, and from the vids just looks all around better then mw3, I see no reason to buy this COD.

Also, the "Elite" yearly fee of $49 is a big turn off.

Actually, the engine is older than 4 years old.  It's just a heavily modified version of the Quake engine Infinity Ward originally licensed for the first Call of Duty game, not bad for an original 5 million dollar investment for multiple licenses.  Even with the old engine, Modern Warfare still outsold Battlefield 2 even though BF2 had the better multiplayer and forecasts for this year so far show that the same thing is going to happen again. 

Depends on what you get with the service and what future plans are for it, $49 a year isn't all that bad of an investment but some of the Xbox crowd might not like paying that on top of their gold subscriptions unless MS doesn't make it a gold subscription only thing and allows Activision to offer the service to Silver users.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 07:07:49 PM »
Actually, the engine is older than 4 years old.  It's just a heavily modified version of the Quake engine Infinity Ward originally licensed for the first Call of Duty game, not bad for an original 5 million dollar investment for multiple licenses.  Even with the old engine, Modern Warfare still outsold Battlefield 2 even though BF2 had the better multiplayer and forecasts for this year so far show that the same thing is going to happen again. 

Depends on what you get with the service and what future plans are for it, $49 a year isn't all that bad of an investment but some of the Xbox crowd might not like paying that on top of their gold subscriptions unless MS doesn't make it a gold subscription only thing and allows Activision to offer the service to Silver users.

ack-ack
Battlefield and COD have always been like that.

Battlefield is bar far the better FPS, But COD sells more simply due to advertisement, "shock&awe" moments, and the fact that the game is the easiest fps to pick up&play on the market.

With battlefield, you need skill to do good. With COD, all you need is just to know how to run, pull a triger, reload. simple.

I wouldnt have to deal with the xbox thing tho, seeing how i have a ps3.

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 07:29:40 PM »
I bought CODBO's and its been sitting on my puter for months unplayed. Its a lousy game with a slick marketing campaign. B-3 is the only game Im buying this year.
Yes, your on "Ignore"