Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Modern Warfare 3 Official Information [HD] Trailors
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2011, 07:27:56 PM »
WaW was much better than MW1 IMO. MW1 was only good for its campaign. i didnt like the multiplayer that much because the maps just werent all that great to me.

I would of torn into you if you hadent put that. Your spared.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2011, 07:29:03 PM »
I would of torn into you if you hadent put that. Your spared.

so you were going to shove your way down my throat over a game? sad.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2011, 07:30:22 PM »
so you were going to shove your way down my throat over a game? sad.
I was just going to point  out all the flaws in WAW that makes it one of the worst Cod's to ever be made, then laugh at your petty attempts to defend it. thats all.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2011, 07:31:55 PM »
I was just going to point  out all the flaws in WAW that makes it one of the worst Cod's to ever be made, then laugh at your petty attempts to defend it. thats all.
im sure my "petty" attempts would have been fine. as you havent played it for a long time and dont know what you would have been talking about if you actually had played it on live where all those "glitches" are actually fixed.

back to MW3. im definately not spending any cash on it, WaW drew the line for me and im sticking with that until the morons that make CoD get back into their right minds.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »
im sure my "petty" attempts would have been fine. as you havent played it for a long time and dont know what you would have been talking about if you actually had played it on live where all those "glitches" are actually fixed.

back to MW3. im definately not spending any cash on it, WaW drew the line for me and im sticking with that until the morons that make CoD get back into their right minds.
Didnt i say earlier that my cousin has the game on his 360 and plays it regularly? Guess you must of missed that part.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2011, 07:50:23 PM »
Didnt i say earlier that my cousin has the game on his 360 and plays it regularly? Guess you must of missed that part.
not really sure you know this...but...if you dont believe it. see it for yourself. i havent seen one of these "glitches" you named in over a year and a half.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »
not really sure you know this...but...if you dont believe it. see it for yourself. i havent seen one of these "glitches" you named in over a year and a half.
I see them every time he plays. I even know how to do the Air glitch on the castle map.

Skorpion, you fail to realize that its Treyarch who is saying they "fixed" the problem. Treyarch is notorious for lieing about game fixes.  Especially in Blops.

So shame on you for being so gullible.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »
I see them every time he plays. I even know how to do the Air glitch on the castle map.

Skorpion, you fail to realize that its Treyarch who is saying they "fixed" the problem. Treyarch is notorious for lieing about game fixes.  Especially in Blops.

So shame on you for being so gullible.
no shame here. the fact that you say you "see it each time he plays" doesnt mean squat. im 100% sure that out of 4000+ rounds ive played in the 1.5 years and havent seen glitches in more than 200 of those, that they are mostly patched or fixed. unless you have proof, then please, tell me how much is still unfixed.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »
no shame here. the fact that you say you "see it each time he plays" doesnt mean squat. im 100% sure that out of 4000+ rounds ive played in the 1.5 years and havent seen glitches in more than 200 of those, that they are mostly patched or fixed. unless you have proof, then please, tell me how much is still unfixed.
You dont see them that much anymore because.

1. Most of the glitchers have moved on out of the series. Youl only run into 1 every couple of matches.

2. Most of W@W's MP is hacked now. Theres no need for them to glitch when they have their hacks.

3. not everyone in the world knows about the glitching.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean its not there. Give me your XBL gametag, i'll have one of my friends add you. They know how to perform ever glitch in the game and he'll show you he can just to prove how wrong you are.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »
You dont see them that much anymore because.

1. Most of the glitchers have moved on out of the series. Youl only run into 1 every couple of matches.

2. Most of W@W's MP is hacked now. Theres no need for them to glitch when they have their hacks.

3. not everyone in the world knows about the glitching.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean its not there. Give me your XBL gametag, i'll have one of my friends add you. They know how to perform ever glitch in the game and he'll show you he can just to prove how wrong you are.

first of all, id rather take a data chart instead of having to go around with one of your "friends". unless you have written data/proof provided by actual people and not the guys at treyarch, then i'll believe it.

as for those hacks, its dying off. i havent seen one in a few weeks. there all moving onto bl.ops. to take advantage of the obvious flaws that any moron with half a brain cell could use to their advantage.

honestly, why would i want to waste my time with your friends? i think we all know why.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2011, 08:16:37 PM »
first of all, id rather take a data chart instead of having to go around with one of your "friends". unless you have written data/proof provided by actual people and not the guys at treyarch, then i'll believe it.

as for those hacks, its dying off. i havent seen one in a few weeks. there all moving onto bl.ops. to take advantage of the obvious flaws that any moron with half a brain cell could use to their advantage.

honestly, why would i want to waste my time with your friends? i think we all know why.

sooo...You'd rather take a chart that says this stuff is fixed/not fixed instead of being able to see first hand wether its fixed/not fixeD? Whole new level of stupidity right there.

Because you know it would prove everything your sayings wrong. And just like in the p47vsf6f thread, Your trying to pass a bluff, Your getting called out, now your coming at me with the "Im not doing this for you" excuse again

Yes we all know why, We all know you'd be proven wrong like you have in the other threads youve started pointless arguments in. And your scared that you will be proven wrong just like the other threads. So your trying to avoid doing it to avoid some embarrassment.

Wont help, were still laughing.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2011, 08:22:45 PM »
sooo...You'd rather take a chart that says this stuff is fixed/not fixed instead of being able to see first hand wether its fixed/not fixeD? Whole new level of stupidity right there.
Because you know it would prove everything your sayings wrong. And just like in the p47vsf6f thread, Your trying to pass a bluff, Your getting called out, now your coming at me with the "Im not doing this for you" excuse again

Yes we all know why, We all know you'd be proven wrong like you have in the other threads youve started pointless arguments in. And your scared that you will be proven wrong just like the other threads. So your trying to avoid doing it to avoid some embarrassment.

Wont help, were still laughing.

lol you make me facepalm. i dont think anyone is laughing at me as much as they are laughing at you. you obviously just make up a response without reading half the post. i never said i wanted the charts from treyarch, like your trying to say. im saying i want it from the actual players, and their actual comments that say they are still there. so, once again, your the stupid one here.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »
I knew it someone made me $5 richer I beted my friend here that someone one would complain about juggernaut. Well the sad fact is if you actually played COD you would use it like a noob. (Predator Missiles can take down Juggernaunts)

To stop some confusion you might get from this forum. No dolphin diving(On moon it's a Astro Dive) on MW3 just like MW2. Also after awhile on MW3 the riot shield begins to break down aim for the glass.

Everybody can play COD and get a pretty high rank in MW3. Unlike MW2, because MW2 was all about kills. In MW3 you get points for everything. You get small little unlockables for everything. take down a killstreak thats 1 point.

Now unless your like 30 or older then obviously this game isn't for you. (can't teach an old dog new tricks)
Modern Warfare 3 though is as good as you can get though on COD.

Everything you guys say that sucks about MW3 I can counter it. Except Last Stand being a deathstreak That I can't.

This Video will show you everything you need to know about MW3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGv7ljrf-rI
every little thing being a point in some increment makes it easier to get your uber high noob perks. if i gonna get a point for killing the MVP on the other team cause his dumb bellybutton was camping with his back exposed im not gonna be thrilled... if it was an intense little fight between us then ill take the points.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »
i never said i wanted the charts from treyarch
I never said you did ether.

I could throw together a chart right now saying that all the glitches were fixed in WaW. would be a lie, But i could do it.

You would rather see what a chart says something can/cant do instead of seeing for yourself wether you can/cant do it. thats dumb. so very very dumb.

Im done arguing with such a child who's too hardheaded to admit when he's wrong. Just like the p47 thread, Just like the WoT thread, Just like pretty much every thread, You get proven wrong skorpion, yet instead of just saying "Your right, Im wrong, I apologize" You continue to argue and make yourself look so foolish.

Reading your unintelligent dribble is giving me a headache. Im out. Done arguing with you. Youve been proven wrong in enough threads to show that you dont know what your talking about, and your nothing but a hard-headed child who cant admit when he's wrong.

-Poof-
 :rolleyes:

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »
I never said you did ether.

I could throw together a chart right now saying that all the glitches were fixed in WaW. would be a lie, But i could do it.

You would rather see what a chart says something can/cant do instead of seeing for yourself wether you can/cant do it. thats dumb. so very very dumb.

Im done arguing with such a child who's too hardheaded to admit when he's wrong. Just like the p47 thread, Just like the WoT thread, Just like pretty much every thread, You get proven wrong skorpion, yet instead of just saying "Your right, Im wrong, I apologize" You continue to argue and make yourself look so foolish.

Reading your unintelligent dribble is giving me a headache. Im out. Done arguing with you. Youve been proven wrong in enough threads to show that you dont know what your talking about, and your nothing but a hard-headed child who cant admit when he's wrong.

-Poof-
 :rolleyes:

lol you still have to yet proove me wrong. once again, your failing.