Author Topic: <S> The Few  (Read 4924 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> The Few
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2011, 11:28:13 AM »
I think he is calling a Fascist, due to your Authoritarian manner
c.  at least being proud to it, i wont play the same way.  <S>
AoM
City of ice

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2011, 11:33:30 AM »
Debrodys gave me nothing but good fights so I will not complian about his tatics afterward   :salute
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2011, 11:40:30 AM »
Abusive Pm's are ok then? :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2011, 11:41:13 AM »
Did I say that?

The Few

-Spek

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2011, 11:46:01 AM »
Abusive Pm's are ok then? :old:
You got exactly what you gave to me: BS.
AoM
City of ice

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »
your creepy and a wrong un :old:

The GFC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2011, 12:04:14 PM »
Yes, I was on vent alot flying with Bone. In the middle of the day no one on my squad flew. And I had no problem with the Few. Until a few things happened and then it went down the chitter.

People wanna know what those few things were, so I am writing the short story.

Be sure to include lots of colorful pictures, otherwise the masses will lose interest if it is any longer than 4 sentences. 

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »
Be sure to include lots of colorful pictures, otherwise the masses will lose interest if it is any longer than 4 sentences. 

I did not think of this, you are right. There will be pictures in case a FEW people cant speak English...
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2011, 12:10:20 PM »
 :)

The GFC

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »
I've done a few SAPP nights, they are events during the year where the P38 drivers get organized and fly in the MA. Truth be told, I don't like them at all. Anytime a group of coordinated individuals arrive over a fight in the MA it almost automatically equates to a lopsided fight, which isn't fun for anyone. My dislike of our SAPP nights encouraged me to create a mini-FSO SAPP vs JG11; it was a great success and probably the most memorable SAPP night ever.

I'm not going to make many friends by saying this but flying in squadron strength in the MA with good coordination is a game killer. When most of the guys out there are alone or are loosely winging with someone, it is just overkill. Some squads do fly together butl stay out of fights once they occur, clearing each other only when they become overwhelmed and thankfully, this is the rule rather than the exception.

Flying in squadron strength and using strong tactics is smart flying, but I feel it belongs in FSO, scenarios, or the Squad Dueling bracket.

(I've written this several times, trying to find the right tone, I hope it comes across as I had intended)

You might try what the Alchemists were doing last night in the MA. (Since it was the all too often nits+rook luv fest ganginig the bish, no to mention 1.5/1 per country player advantage making it roughly 3:1 against bish) We upped as a squad with 1 member taking turns picking the plane (rule was it had to be early war high eny plane). Had a blast in what in other times was everybody griping about the gang-bang, and gettinig rolled etc. Our choice of plane was our way of:
1. giving HTC a raspberry for their joke of eny forumula
2. handicapping ourselves so that our numbers wern't as big an advantage as could have been.
3. experienciing aircraft we would not normally fly.
4. enjoying an unusual squad opp.
5. getting big perk points for our kills.

So instead of the night being a bummer, we all had a blast, and will probably do this again when the fight is ridiculously lop sided.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:43:17 PM by hotard »
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
Hypocrite, I've seen you frequently vulching and landing them vulches and taking the wtg's and participating in gangings as well, remember I pmed you and you said something along the lines of your ok with it now, why complain when others do?  :rofl

Hypocrite?  :rofl I could only be a hyporcite if I actually gave a damm one way or the other, but I don't, so I'm not. You see me coming here whining about the Few? Nope. What I said was merely a restating of what has been said many many times by many people, and part of the reason people take your (collective 'you') self professed greatness with a grain of salt. I don't personally give a crap one way or the other, quite frankly.

Yes, I vulch on occasion, but if I'm flying overhead and see a friendly 1v1 with a con lower than me I keep flying, even if it's a squaddie, unless I'm specifically called in to help. But that's just me.... if I'm the friendly down low I'd rather get killed in a good fair fight than have the guy I'm tangled with cleaned off me by an uninvited 3rd party. If I'm winged up with a squaddie then obviously we'll work together, but truth is we rarely wing up more than 2-3 of us at the same time. I'm not accustomed to the pack hunter style of the Few.

All I'm saying is to now gang is pretty much of the opposite of the perception of "The Many" that most everyone in this game has, as far as I can tell.

Not complaining..... just saying.   :aok
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »
Your D riding people Reaper.  Thats what we call people like you here.  I can't spell out the D but most of the youth will understand :)

The Few

-Spek

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2011, 01:24:11 PM »
Your D riding people Reaper.  Thats what we call people like you here.  I can't spell out the D but most of the youth will understand :)

Sorry, I guess I'm not in tune enough with how the children talk these days.

Like I said, I don't care one way or the other, you guys get your $15 worth however you want.  :aok
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Gemini

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »
This is dead on. Anyway enjoy your report.

:ahand

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2011, 01:58:17 PM »
I am writing the short story.
I doubt it'll be worth writing or drawing the pictures to go with it. Jager leaked a little to me about it's contents, seems more of a; pop-up book 5-13 age group type work
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho