Author Topic: Stats  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
Stats
« on: September 12, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »
How or will we have the ability to track pilot scores and stats in custom arenas?
Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
Re: Stats
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 06:58:53 PM »
The 128 thousand dollar question has been asked

Out

Oneway

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »
Bad idea, -1.

Just grab a shade account and he can endlessly vulch. He can rack up a KTD of ****:0, he can have zero deaths per tour if he wants to.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 07:43:41 PM »
Bad idea, -1.

Just grab a shade account and he can endlessly vulch. He can rack up a KTD of ****:0, he can have zero deaths per tour if he wants to.

-1 to your post.

Anyone can do that already in the MA and this wouldn't be published by HTC but only for custom arena creators to score their scenarios.

A big +1 for the OP.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 08:12:23 PM »
He can't do it uninterupted. flashing base almost always draws defenders. If he needs to vulch a shade, hes probably not a good stick and so will be easily dispatched by defenders.

And if its only for that arena (not like a whole "custom arena" tab in the scores page), then fine. But make sure you have to search for it to prevent "hey, look at me!" players.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 08:17:47 PM »
Is there a "Special Events Arena" section of the scores page? Why would you think there would be one for the custom arenas? All that's being asked for is the ability for a custom arena host to be able to record a log of people in his arena for whatever reason he wants. It would have zero affect on the scores page, just like the scoring and logs for SEA events have zero affect on the scores page.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
The OP said track, which I took to mean he is asking for them to be recorded so he can view them on a web page or something. He never said anything about recording a log himself.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 08:49:52 PM »
The OP said track, which I took to mean he is asking for them to be recorded so he can view them on a web page or something. He never said anything about recording a log himself.

I believe he meant something for internal use to track stats for the hour, day, week or however long you have your arena going.

HTC is never going to put scores from every possible custom arena on the website.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:51:41 PM by jimson »

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »
wouldn't mind if you could record logs or something like that. +1 now that Ive had ambiguous text explained to me :P

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 09:22:19 PM »
wouldn't mind if you could record logs or something like that. +1 now that Ive had ambiguous text explained to me :P

:aok We have a breakthrough agreement.

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 10:49:03 AM »
Stats would be very useful to the host for a variety of arena building reasons... I hope we see them soon..

Saadi

Offline Trukk

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 03:08:22 PM »
I'd love to be able to get a log of a custom arena session. It would make it so much easier to run/score scenarios in them. Even if it was like the film recorder that logs it to your client.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:04:18 PM by Trukk »

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
I'd love to be able to get a log of a custom arena session. It would make it so much easier to run/score scenarios in them. Even if it as like the film recorder that logs it to your client.

:aok  a stat tool would be great for that. The ability to log events in a custom arena would go a long way in regard to scenario events as it would make it possible or much simpler to score who destroyed what objects etc what side had the most aerial victory's the list is endless..

Saadi