Author Topic: World of Tanks Developers pissing me off  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: World of Tanks Developers pissing me off
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2011, 10:35:11 PM »
If you don't like it, stop playing and stop whining.

This
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
Spikes, you really haven't 'contributed' to the thread. You've just sat there and basicly said "stop whining" a couple times. You don't have to listen to me, you don't have to read my threads, you don't even have to think about them. If it annoys you (and really you have no reason to be annoyed.... litterally not one) then just don't read it.

Again, contribute or get out.
Here's my contribution:

Why are you complaining on these boards? There are no WoT Devs on these boards. If you want something changed and have both the problem and solution clearly laid out, feel free to use the WoT support forum.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »
I have done that already.

And how many pointless threads have been posted on the O'club? Do you do this  crap with each and every one of them? Just saying you seem to either have a bone to pick with me, or a general hatred for venting of frustration.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 02:17:06 AM »
Here's my contribution:

Why are you complaining on these boards? There are no WoT Devs on these boards. If you want something changed and have both the problem and solution clearly laid out, feel free to use the WoT support forum.

Here's my response : Why do you bother replying? This is the O'club, here specifically for threads such as this one.

Why do you bother replying in the first place?
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 05:58:36 AM »
I have done that already.

And how many pointless threads have been posted on the O'club? Do you do this  crap with each and every one of them? Just saying you seem to either have a bone to pick with me, or a general hatred for venting of frustration.
It just makes me laugh to see all of these people whining, yet I see them playing the game they are "pissed off about" a few hours later.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 06:10:46 AM »
It just makes me laugh to see all of these people whining, yet I see them playing the game they are "pissed off about" a few hours later.

:aok
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 08:57:07 AM »
I only tried it once..... found it boring and deleted it.

I would think most folks on Aces High boards do not know much about that tank game.

Evidently that game does not have a BBS to talk about their own game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2011, 09:13:42 AM »
I only tried it once..... found it boring and deleted it.

I would think most folks on Aces High boards do not know much about that tank game.

Evidently that game does not have a BBS to talk about their own game.

But the aces high players are the ones bringing this game up, time and time again.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2011, 09:23:15 AM »
So if you have a game, that at heart can be very fun, but has some elements of it that make it broken, you should just stop completely playing that game? Instead of bringing up the problems hoping they'd get fixeD?

I'll take Mortal Kombat for example.(Yea, a console game, sue me)

The online is fun, and im enjoying the game, yet the online is laggy, and alot of the fighters have bad spamming moves (like kung laos spin)

Now, Should i just take the disk out and break it since it has a few problems that annoy me?

OR

Should i bring these problems up (or what you call, "whining") in a hope that the devs see it, and correct it?

How do the devs know what is wrong/right with their game if people dont "whine" about its features?

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2011, 12:35:59 PM »
Game is flawed and Dev's are *** wipes. So nothing has changed since i deleted after beta, glad i didn't waste any time with it live.

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011, 01:05:13 PM »
  There's a big difference between "whining" and "stating issues in hope of a fix". The title of this thread and post are in the first category. If you want something fixed you approach the problem with tact and professionalism. Would you say HTC is pi--ing you off and then proceed to insult them and expect them to then help you? Find the issue, find a solution, and present it in a professional manner.
  I have been playing since closed beta and although I dislike certain aspects I don't voice them in such manner, I just continue playing. It's a fun game with flaws, all games have flaws.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011, 01:44:11 PM »
It's a fun game with flaws, all games have flaws.
Now that right there is a summation that teeters on the brink of pure logic.  Funny it is how logic is deflected off the brains of so many people these days by the sheer gravitational pull of self inflicted stupidity.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2011, 02:12:58 PM »
  There's a big difference between "whining" and "stating issues in hope of a fix". The title of this thread and post are in the first category. If you want something fixed you approach the problem with tact and professionalism. Would you say HTC is pi--ing you off and then proceed to insult them and expect them to then help you? Find the issue, find a solution, and present it in a professional manner.
  I have been playing since closed beta and although I dislike certain aspects I don't voice them in such manner, I just continue playing. It's a fun game with flaws, all games have flaws.
This.

There are many things I don't like and believe can be changed, plenty of "WTF" moments (for instance, my 152mm BL-10 on the ISU doing no damage time and time again to about 40% of the things I hit).

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 02:13:53 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:31:57 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »
THEN STOP PLAYING THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!  It really is that simple.   If not, you're nothing more than  a hypocrite.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:31:27 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC