Author Topic: World of Tanks Developers pissing me off  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: World of Tanks Developers pissing me off
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2011, 10:28:12 PM »
See Rules #4, #6
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 06:42:43 AM by Skuzzy »
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2011, 01:35:23 AM »
ah, thats probably it. I don't use the derp guns. Just seem less effecient against T6's, and T8/9 meds.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2011, 07:07:50 AM »
If you've plodded through far enough to get the best tanks with the best add-ons, (untold hundreds of hours, or just straight cash?) it's a fun game. If you're somewhere in the middle, not wanting to use the credit card, not so much. There are some buggy things I didn't care for about it (which may have changed since I quit it), notably the fact that the enemy tank was invisible unLESS it had a red icon assigned to it. Frikkin thing wouldn't be ANYWHERE, then it's 200 yards off. I don't believe that ww2 tanks killed each other from thousands of yards, but they could certainly SEE each other
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »
I thought it was a fun game till today.  I found out that a tank in the middle of nowhere, not even close to a tree, can just dissapear if they have the camo skill on.  we got killed in about 3 minutes by 2 guys who went to the sides stopped and dissapeared while calling arty on us.  we couldnt see them but they could see us.

I posted a thread first asking about it.  then the cammo thing was explained to me, i answered that I thought it was bs for a tank to disappear into thin air while stopping in the middle of a street or field.  next thing i know, i got a warning for violating the tos and further violation would get me banned from the game.

and you guys think skuzzy is hard.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2011, 11:03:39 PM »
Gotta love the Skuzzination taking place.

*PIU PIU PIU* "All Bad posts have been Skuzzinated" ...  "I'll be back"

:angel:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2011, 11:04:57 PM »
Well, if you count all the planes his missile took out on the carrier he might have broken the single sortie ace record for a jet pilot.

ack-ack

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooh....  ouch.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
Why would anyone play a game put out by folks who could care less about it.

The surprise is not the way the owners of that game are acting.... but why anyone even goes there to play a poorly thought out game with the only fix is to stiffle folks.

Keep in mind there are a lot of sites that promote games and do write-ups. Go post there instead of on WOT's boards.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »
WoT is just a FPS with tank's why expect it to be realistic?

If you want good tanks give Red Orchestra 2 a try in about 3 months or so. They only released 2 tanks so far (Panzer IV & T34) but even though there are some bugs with them they are 100 times more realistic than WoT.

I say give it 3 months because the game was just released and it's going through it's fixing of bugs phases. They are a small developer, but are actively making things better ans once some decent tank maps get released by modders it';s gonna be some nice tank fights.

Right now the Panzer is a tad OP but once people learn how to use their T34's the game will even out a bit. Right now it's a lot of lop sidded fights because there is only 1 dedicated tank map and it favors the Germans, but give it a few months and it will work it's self out.
"strafing"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »
WoT is just a FPS with tank's why expect it to be realistic?

Yes. I think anyone looking for realism will be disappointed.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2011, 07:50:52 PM »
My first WoT whine :cry. I grinded in my pos psz38t for till I got the next tank upgrade. I had no room and I'm not paying for space so I deleted the tank I was replacing. Boy what a fail.

PS: hello Steven
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:56:06 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2011, 08:04:29 PM »
My first WoT whine :cry. I grinded in my pos psz38t for till I got the next tank upgrade. I had no room and I'm not paying for space so I deleted the tank I was replacing. Boy what a fail.

PS: hello Steven

yeesh. your going down that crapstain of a line? get a tank with some armor and go down the Pz2 line. at least when you get to the Pz3 you have a chance at surviving with the KV's and T34's that your instantly forced to fight.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2011, 10:37:12 PM »
I thought it was a fun game till today.  I found out that a tank in the middle of nowhere, not even close to a tree, can just dissapear
When I was new to the game it kinda pissed me off to.  Then I matured after a few hundred matches and figured out that tjhis sort of stuff  works both ways.  There is a lot more strat going on there (with skilled players at least) than just a simple shootem up tank gaym.

Think about it,  If everyone could see everyone from three miles out no one would come out from behind cover.  Sort of like the timidness that is so prevalent in other games, there just isnt any of that stuff in WoT.  Timid = death fo sho.  Instead of sitting there thinking some guy is cloaking out in front of you, shoot a round where you think he may be, spook him.  Make him move.  Attack.

"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2011, 10:41:55 PM »
The surprise is not the way the owners of that game are acting.... but why anyone even goes there to play a poorly thought out game with the only fix is to stiffle folks.
14,272 players in US server at 830pm pacific. 
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2011, 03:33:59 PM »
14,272 players in US server at 830pm pacific. 

Lots of xboxers.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2011, 03:43:33 PM »
Gotta love the Skuzzination taking place.

*PIU PIU PIU* "All Bad posts have been Skuzzinated" ...  "I'll be back"

:angel:

Hehehe,.  it's spelled "pew"               :aok     :D
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve