Author Topic: Reflection from Mr deflection  (Read 534 times)

Offline crabofix

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Reflection from Mr deflection
« on: May 19, 2000, 08:57:00 AM »

The posts are tending to get very long in here. I dont understand why people have to try to explain stuff thats very obviouse to most people.
Economic lectures! WHO NEEDS EM??
I know I dont have to read thoose posts, but I did, will not any more.
You guys are just like the spray and prayers online, waste to much words before you score a hit, Would be good if you learned a little about deflection, before makin your reflection.

Get back to the "HARD" discussion!!!

------------------

BORK,BORK,BORK!!!"
Crabofix <What happend?...:A stranger morgie turndee burndee ,flip flip flip flip flip flip>
Flygflottlj.19(Lento R5)"swedish Gladiators"

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
      • Military Surplus Collectors Forums
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2000, 09:41:00 AM »

Originally posted by crabofix:
.....Economic lectures! WHO NEEDS EM??........I know I dont have to read thoose posts, but I did, will not any more........Get back to the "HARD" discussion!!!

Hi crabofix.....<Salute>

I would imagine your remarks were targeted at me.

Thanks for the feedback.

It wasn't necessary to compound your view of what is or isn't a problem by starting yet another thread.

You know, it's OK to have the courage to say things directly to someone in the same thread that offends you, for whatever reason.

I respect people like that, as opposed to those that hide behind the scenes, preach gray religion in brief sound bites, or use innuendo.  Shooting the messenger does invalidate the message.

You confused me with "Get back to the "HARD" discussion!!!"  You mean like the thread below, just one of many?

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/Smileys/default/Forum1/HTML/002865.html

Sorry, I couldn't resist.    I respect your viewpoint but resent your style.

I'm here to interact and communicate to help HTC develop a better product.  You don't have to read the content of anything, but maybe some of it will eventually improve something for everyone, including you.  Perhaps we need an additional forum under "Competition and Flight Sims" to separate industry directions and economic messages like mine from "play pen" messages like the one above, that are perhaps both inappropriate under "Aces High General Discussion".  I suspect we both have different communities who might want to interact with the type of content we prefer.

BORK BORK BORK....any comments?

Regards,
Badger

The New Baby Harp Seals

[This message has been edited by Badger (edited 05-19-2000).]

funked

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2000, 10:37:00 AM »
Whinee aboutee post suckee!
Bothee guiltee, drinkee now FPO!

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2000, 10:45:00 AM »

Originally posted by funked:
Whinee aboutee post suckee!
Bothee guiltee, drinkee now FPO!

hehehe...I love ya....

<Salute>

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2000, 10:58:00 AM »
Ok Crabofix, point taken. But I'd still rather read a lengthy, thoughtful post from people like Badger, than have to endure countless threads from people who:

A) Can't spell
B) Don't use punctuation

or

C) Use the word "lose" and "loose" interchangeably(hehe, sorry, but that has been bugging me for years!)

This only bugs me coming from Americans, however. I can certainly understand how someone with a different native language can make a few errors here and there.

Now, let me try a little Swedish:

"Ya, huundi ya horde, be herde ya hun, ya vernee ya verde ya hun BORK BORK BORK!  

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2000, 11:04:00 AM »
Everytime I read one of Badger's posts I feel like I should have a #2 pencil and a scan-tron handy incase we are going to be tested on the material later.

Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2000, 11:16:00 AM »
I'm sorry but what is all the fuss about starting a new thread ? Since when do we need "admin" rights to post something ?

Badger, I believe this message was not posted for you (only), but for....multiple recipients, shall we say...

but, hey, who am I to say that poeple post too much  

Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2000, 11:23:00 AM »

Originally posted by Saintaw:
I'm sorry but what is all the fuss about starting a new thread ?

hehe...I love you too SAW, but you missed the point, both his (crabofix) and mine.  

....and I'm sure funked would panic if we started trying to explain it again...hehe

Regards,
Badger

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2000, 12:23:00 PM »
Mhhhhh, this is like a candy...panicked funked....please let the show begin  
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline crabofix

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2000, 12:17:00 AM »
Badger.
It just goes to show, now dosīnt it?
Theres no place for others point of view than your own.

I wasīnt really refering Only to you.

And the hard discussion means, the down to earth discussion. (in a flight sim?)

I was just thinking about treads like
"uberplane....IM quiting!"
"fork me", "fork me not!"

Wait for the HTC to release their stuff and give the guys a little bit of credit for listening, Not listening to the posts here.
I do think these guys also have a brain and a plan for their future.
Ok, Im not completly happy with everything in this sim. But I think a lot of the problems and how to solve them. Then again, if I canīt come up with any real solutions I keep my mouth shut, hangin in here still playing.

Im trully sorry for staring a new tread, I didnt realize that you had the copright on this, Badger.

banana, callsigns says it all.

Funked, sure youīre not swedish?

Saintaw, is it true that thereīs a new secret squad out there called belgian blue?

My answer to the rest is yes, yes, maybe and not.

------------------

BORK,BORK,BORK!!!"
Crabofix <What happend?...:A stranger morgie turndee burndee ,flip flip flip flip flip flip>
Flygflottlj.19(Lento R5)"swedish Gladiators"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2000, 01:04:00 AM »
Who's drivin this bus??

fargin ENGLISH Lessons???

Now; if was talkin to yah in person, and as peeved as some of these bozo's oughta be over nit-pickin english lessons in our advanced old age; well then, I'd be using expletives to punctuate. Mebbe even a few pokes or slaps.

'course; being crass, rude and ignorant americans; we tend to reserve the right ta mangle the language we swiped in as many varied and sundry (expletive deleted) ways as we want whenever the mood strikes. It's what we do when we ain't threatening the rest of the world with carrier task groups or screwin 'em with trade deficits.

Then again; we have a few bananas about in our own backyard that think that the resta us ugly americans oughta straighten up and get with their brand of eubonics and then get a haircut. They are quite easy to spot; they always choke when they see "catalouge" in print. (hope he broke his pencil)

Yah. Apple pie; Mom and don't loose (nyahhh yah!) yer sense of (expletive deleted) humor.

That is All.

Hang (jeeeeze.. whatta crock)

[This message has been edited by Hangtime (edited 05-20-2000).]
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline BigJim

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2000, 01:14:00 AM »
Heheh wonder what Mr Webster has to say about the definition of "communicate" LOL

If you get the meaning then the "proper" words must have been used <grin>

BigJim