Author Topic: Best fights of your AH carreer  (Read 2029 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: Best fights of your AH carreer
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »

From that point on it became my duty to purge the skies of all 109s, to cleanse the air of their pilots, and assert the clear dominance of the P-38. I like to think I have seared the image of the fork tailed devil into more than a few 109 pilots over the years. May that image haunt them the same way Tec haunted me that week in his red tulip K4!

I've had some fun ones with Tec myself. Most of which would resut in myself being towered.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2011, 08:39:02 PM »
The best fight I ever had was a guy called l0id, he was in a plane and I also was in a plane we went for the merge and none of us would HO, as we turned into each other again I was thinking 'Is this guy going to HO?' I could sense he was thinking the same 'Is this guy going to HO?'

We merge again and no one HOs! I knew then that what he had been thinking was wrong about the HOing bit and also I was wrong about him HOing me, the thing to remember here is that we had'nt HOed up to this point....

Boy was I in for a surprise...we turned nose to nose merging again here it comes hes gonna HO hes gonna HO but no he doesn't HO and neither do I.

This fight was in the old H2H arenas so we have unlimited fuel and ammo the minutes tick by minutes turn to hours hours to days at one point (I think it was day 3 of the fight) these friendlies in 262 come in and pick the fight they kill each other via kilshooter I think to myself 'thats funny, we have been fighting for 3 days with no HOs and they are actually HOing each other'

On the 7th day his plane went limp spiraling down to the ground I had won, the bad news is that he really did die in real life from exhaustion starvation and rickets. The most impressive thing is

1. No HOs in 7 days of fighting
2. The guy really died

hahahaha :aok

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
The best fight I ever had was a guy called l0id, he was in a plane and I also was in a plane we went for the merge and none of us would HO, as we turned into each other again I was thinking 'Is this guy going to HO?' I could sense he was thinking the same 'Is this guy going to HO?'

We merge again and no one HOs! I knew then that what he had been thinking was wrong about the HOing bit and also I was wrong about him HOing me, the thing to remember here is that we had'nt HOed up to this point....

Boy was I in for a surprise...we turned nose to nose merging again here it comes hes gonna HO hes gonna HO but no he doesn't HO and neither do I.

This fight was in the old H2H arenas so we have unlimited fuel and ammo the minutes tick by minutes turn to hours hours to days at one point (I think it was day 3 of the fight) these friendlies in 262 come in and pick the fight they kill each other via kilshooter I think to myself 'thats funny, we have been fighting for 3 days with no HOs and they are actually HOing each other'

On the 7th day his plane went limp spiraling down to the ground I had won, the bad news is that he really did die in real life from exhaustion starvation and rickets. The most impressive thing is

2. The guy really died
:rofl :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2011, 08:59:03 PM »

2. The guy really died

That's quite a story.