Author Topic: Worst movie you have ever watched?  (Read 6456 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Worst movie you have ever watched?
« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2012, 01:14:11 PM »
There are movies that are so terrible, they become amusing.  Cujo is not one of those.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2012, 11:01:43 PM »
gonna save you guys a lot of trouble.

all the movies made by the Beatles,  all movies shown in Elvira's movie macabre and Mystery Science Theater 3000.

and just to make sure "attack of the killer tomatoes"  then again that one also came out in Elvira's

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2012, 03:16:19 AM »
Mars Attacks was a stupid movie....its not that I dont like alien movies...i just think they can come up with better. Like back in the day the police academy movies were funny, a couple of the porkys movies, revenge of the nerds (need a remake using AH players...how bout it skuzzy...you can produce it lol). I love almost any movie with Jason Segel in it. I love you man is hilarious! "I slappa da bayyasss big tyme!!"
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2012, 01:47:08 AM »
Officially, "Plan 9 from Outer Space" is considered the worst movie ever made, but I have not seen it.

I was wondering if anyone would mention this movie.
It was Bela Lugosi's last movie. He died before it was completed and somebody, don't remember who played those scenes.
It also has a women, who went by the stage name of Vampira, in it as well.
It is so bad, that you can see the wire holding the hubcap, that is supposed to be the flying saucer.

Whatever you think is the worst movie you have seen will look good to you after watching this all time turkey.

Watching Plan 9 from Outer Space, all the way through, should be on everyone's Bucket List.

Why you might ask?

Well, if you've been to hell, aren't you supposed to guaranteed a place in heaven?

Consider it a Life Experience.

I saw it in the theater when it came out and I was crazy enough to check it out of the Mesa, AZ, library, twice in the past twenty years.

I promise it won't do permanent brain damage. I know this because my shrink says that with a few more years of therapy I should be halfway normal again . . . . whatever that means.

So, take a chance and watch it. The damage won't be permanent.  The voices will go away after awhile.
Be brave and take the Plan 9 challenge.   :old:

LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: August 16, 2012, 06:48:15 AM »
There's a new winner: Nazis at the centre of the Earth (2012)

Here a link to a review and some clips which may not be suitable for work, children or anyone really.

http://io9.com/nazis-at-the-center-of-the-earth/

I saw it recently and have to say it's truly dreadful and all the more enjoyable for that.

Offline wiskyfog

• Copper Member
« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2012, 07:53:34 AM »
"Zotz" with Tom Post
The Alchemists-- "Always brewin up sumptin"