Author Topic: Worst movie you have ever watched?  (Read 6770 times)

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
Re: Worst movie you have ever watched?
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2011, 06:44:03 PM »
  :huh
 wanted
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:46:18 PM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 06:56:01 PM »
Anything by Michael Moore
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline FYB

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »
Starship Troopers..."OUTSTANDING!"
You take that back. Or else...  :noid
Most skill based sport? -
The sport of understanding women.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »
I'm sorry Zardoz had one of the scariest costumes in a movie. :noid

Indeed!  :aok

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »
You take that back. Or else...  :noid

I remember discussing this with a few guys about 1 month ago. I swear to God, the first half an hour, I thought I was watching one of those stupid funny rip off movies (Scary Movie, Epic Movie, etc etc) that was based of Star Wars or Star Trek or something. Then I realized it wasn't and started laughing even harder.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2011, 07:51:24 PM »
Watched completely would be man stare at goats. Someone dragged me to the movie theater when it came out.

I got to say that was the worst movie I ever say at a theatre :bhead, wasted 2 hours of my life :furious.  I've seen worse on TV, but that was the worst I went out of my way to see.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »
jeepers creepers

lost souls

:headscratch:

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2011, 09:10:24 PM »
You weren't watching it with the correct crowd, I say!   ;) It had so many hilarious parts.

I am a lover of science fiction.  But good science fiction such as Twelve Monkeys, Babylon 5, Firefly, Farscape, the original Star Wars, The Wrath of Khan, Cowboy Beebop, Gattaca, A Boy and His Dog, Darkstar, Appleseed, Zardoz, Barbarella, A Scanner Darkly, Brazil, City of Lost Children, Dark City, the Sci-Fi Channel's Dune series -- and Starship Troopers.  (There are undoubtedly a bunch I am not recalling off the top of my head.)  I'm not including fantasy, which I also love.

For action science fiction, have you seen Appleseed?  It's got the most-amazing sci-fi military action -- jaw dropping.  I watched it and immediately watched the opening again.

ZARDOZ FTW!!!!!!!
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2011, 09:19:51 PM »
I have to say, I disagree with 99% of what's posted in here.  They are all great movies in their own right.

The ones I saw in here I'll agree with:

Everything after the 1st Saw movie...  Saw was horrible, however I was drunk as hell in the theatre and yelled out, "AS YOU WISH" as Wesley started going to town on his leg, more people than I thought laughed at that one.  Good times, always smile at that, though in honesty I've never watched the movie again.

There are too many cookie cutter movies out there that Hollywood mass produces using the same lame formula's with different actors to be too critical of them all.  I think they deserve their own subphylum from real movies and shouldn't be considered.

The Scary movies, The Teen Movies, The Remakes of Remakes of Remakes, The Coming of Age High School Teen Movies, the shock 'Horror' genre (Rob Zombie I'm looking at you) are all crap... crap crap crap crap crap and do nothing but further the demise of the industry as a whole.  And due to horribly evil marketing and mass brainwashing, my generation is completely infatuated with this stuff and eats it up w/ a grin happily forking out $25 a month to watch some sequel to a movie that just came out 4 months previous because it's got some jackwipe I've never heard of before in my life staring in it.

Movies I disagree with especially are Starship troopers... NPH is too cheesy not to love, and it's a great over the top 'what if' on society that may end up not too far off the mark.  Three Stooges... Really?  Really?  Team America?!?!?  What are you, a terrorist?  They stuffed Michael Moore with 15 pounds of raw ham before blowing him up to make sure they got it right.  They told Alec Baldwin he couldn't do his voice because "They found somebody better".  I think to appreciate Team America, you have to see what the duo have done outside of South Park.  For good Trash Film, watch Orgazmo and Cannibal the Musical.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline stash

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »
ALL the Harry Potters.....

ALL the Twilights.....

.....and monkey-fightin' Snakes only a monkey-fightin' Plane.

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2011, 01:52:27 PM »
I remember discussing this with a few guys about 1 month ago. I swear to God, the first half an hour, I thought I was watching one of those stupid funny rip off movies (Scary Movie, Epic Movie, etc etc) that was based of Star Wars or Star Trek or something. Then I realized it wasn't and started laughing even harder.
galaxy quest me thinks  :rofl

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2011, 01:54:23 PM »
KickPuncher
His cyber-punches have the power of kicks.  :devil
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2011, 02:00:39 PM »
You just committed a faux pas Brooke.  You mentioned anime.  I liked Appleseed but I'm sorry Zardoz had one of the scariest costumes in a movie. :noid
they had costums?  :rofl

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »
anyone who has Starship Troopers as their #1 worst movie obviously hasnt seen Starship Troopers 2. just dreadful
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »
galaxy quest me thinks  :rofl

Galaxy Quest was another great movie.  You guys . . . jeez.

And Harry Potter as *worst* movie?

You guys need to rent Cujo -- tonight.  Your education in the definition of "bad movie" is sorely lacking, and a dose of Cujo will fix you right up.