Author Topic: +1 For 3 hr Switch  (Read 3104 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: +1 For 3 hr Switch
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 12:03:13 AM »
Switch whenever you want but it'll cost you 100 perk points across the board. ;)
Charlie don't surf!

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 06:11:15 AM »
this seems like a great idea.....but I have seen the low number side with the biggest hoard.

switching sides to fight the red guys.......some of us are actually here to fight red guys for our kills not green.....

not meant negative towards you at all.....just answering your question.
ok thank you for the post but whatever side you chose are there always red guys to fight?  :salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 01:49:33 PM »
ok thank you for the post but whatever side you chose are there always red guys to fight?  :salute

no not always..sometimes....like ALL the time there are huge hoards of green guys.....I don't like fighting green guys for my kills....

how difficult is that to understand :rolleyes:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
always amazed how some of you guys find it so hard to find somebody to kill and yet the rest of us have no problem finding a fight that involves from a few players up to horde against horde furball.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
Semp
Theres nothing wrong against the horde vs horde fights. Even more, they are the best fun. The problem starts when my side is hording and cant find a red guy to shoot at. That shukks the big one. "Is it all that hard to understand??"
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 03:15:08 PM »
Semp
Theres nothing wrong against the horde vs horde fights. Even more, they are the best fun. The problem starts when my side is hording and cant find a red guy to shoot at. That shukks the big one. "Is it all that hard to understand??"

so you are saying whatever country you are flying with, is hording and every single red con from the other 2 countries went to horde there too?, and no red cons can be found anywhere else.  this is what is hard for me to understand.  no red cons anywhere else except at the horde v horde?

debrody you are a cool guy, great player, just like many here that have posted.  but the statement that there is no fights anywhere except at a horde vs horde is not accurate.  there's fights everywhere in all the maps, from a few players vs a few players to furball gallore.

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 03:47:13 PM »
so you are saying whatever country you are flying with, is hording and every single red con from the other 2 countries went to horde there too?, and no red cons can be found anywhere else.  this is what is hard for me to understand.  no red cons anywhere else except at the horde v horde?

debrody you are a cool guy, great player, just like many here that have posted.  but the statement that there is no fights anywhere except at a horde vs horde is not accurate.  there's fights everywhere in all the maps, from a few players vs a few players to furball gallore.

semp

wrong :aok

many times the country I am on is deserted of fights and the biggest fight is on the other side of the map....I should be able to switch over and go to that fight

you have said some wild stuff that just........is not true.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
always amazed how some of you guys find it so hard to find somebody to kill and yet the rest of us have no problem finding a fight that involves from a few players up to horde against horde furball.

semp

Depends on what you consider "a fight". personally diving into a horde picking  vulchers is NOT a fight, flying at 20k and popping buffs is NOT a fight, dropping bombs on GVs in a fighter is NOT a fight, fighting with green guys to get to the vulch first is NOT a fight. All of these things are easily mastered and quickly become boring.

What I am looking for is a well ordered mission with fighters flying cap. This gives me the chance to fight fighters, with the added reward..... should I survive... of popping a few buffs before I have to run home out of ammo. Basically I want someone would fights back, and that is getting harder and harder to find in the MA these days.

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 07:43:50 PM »
Is it just a concidence that the 12 hour switch rule coincided with the lop sided MA numbers???
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 10:03:38 PM »
Is it just a concidence that the 12 hour switch rule coincided with the lop sided MA numbers???

not it happened when the vtards/alcoholics switched to the rooks.

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »
wrong :aok

many times the country I am on is deserted of fights and the biggest fight is on the other side of the map....I should be able to switch over and go to that fight

you have said some wild stuff that just........is not true.

well come to the knights it's always like that.  you can pick the type of fight you want.

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2011, 10:30:03 PM »
well come to the knights it's always like that.  you can pick the type of fight you want.

semp

lol...exactly....think about it...if I could I would, but the 12 hour wont let me.

I would jump around as often as needed for my enjoyment before...now I barely log in....I don't care about bombing......or taking bases..or GV's......or anything other then flying the plane I enjoy, against as many red guys as I can...the hoards are bigger now then they have ever been, I should be able to go where the fight is....and if its on the other side of the map I should be able to switch to the country that I want to at any time I want to......

ok so people complain about spies...make it cost a perk fee to go to any side other then the low number side, the bigger the imbalance the more perks it cost....eventually the "spy" type wont have enough perks to switch....

after you switch to any country ords are disabled for you for 30 minutes.

I don't know but get rid of the 12 hour rule

Please HTC

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 10:33:22 PM »
no not always..sometimes....like ALL the time there are huge hoards of green guys.....I don't like fighting green guys for my kills....

how difficult is that to understand :rolleyes:
getting nasty now are we, something else to this, no matter what side you fight on there are always red guys. so cut thr crap tell the truth. or is that difficult to answer or understand?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:42 PM »
getting nasty now are we, something else to this, no matter what side you fight on there are always red guys. so cut thr crap tell the truth. or is that difficult to answer or understand?

sorry but you are wrong....I will not try to fight 30 green guys all trying to kill the 4 red guys....I have played this game pretty much every day for a few years now actually more then a few......with minor breaks.....there are PLENTY of times there are not enough red guys to go around....at which point in the past I would have switched to the side getting attacked.
and become one of the 5 guys now fighting the 30.

plain and simple...thats the truth period.  is that too difficult for YOU to understand.

and trust me that was anything but "nasty" :rolleyes:

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 10:15:18 AM »

ok so people complain about spies...make it cost a perk fee to go to any side other then the low number side, the bigger the imbalance the more perks it cost....eventually the "spy" type wont have enough perks to switch....

after you switch to any country ords are disabled for you for 30 minutes.

That's what I was getting at when I posted the charging perks post back there. But the disabled ords for a set time period on top of that is a great idea. 
Charlie don't surf!