Author Topic: Well.. my stolen car was found...  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Well.. my stolen car was found...
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 12:12:23 PM »
Lots of people don't like me

That is not something to be taken lightly.  Perhaps you might want to look at why they do not like you.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »
OK, I have to ask.  How come the grass around it and in the middle of it is not burned?  :O
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 01:00:26 PM »
Bodhi (pronounced Bawdee) raises a good point. ;)
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »
OK, I have to ask.  How come the grass around it and in the middle of it is not burned?  :O
I just noticed that, well they burned it a month ago, it rained a bunch 2 weeks after it was stolen, and its rained since then, I can only imagine. Also my friends ad says when he spotted it, it was upside down
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »
This whole thing doesn't seem right.

I know, the investigators come tomorrow and will take it to the lab or whatever, if anything i'm more hellbent on getting a new one to piss em off even more

You really think they're going to give you a CSI Miami, David Caruso sunglass donning moment?  Think again.

Don't be such a sweetheart bag and don't go out of your way to annoy your neighbors by being an inconsiderate jackwagon to those around you by running your car at/in inappropriate times/places. You'll probably find your stuff won't get stolen and burned (if that's what even happened) nearly as often.

Sincerely,
Golfer

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 01:36:27 PM »
Burned in the woods to get the insurance money. This is a cut and dry case of good ol fashion insurance fraud.
Do you watch Worlds-dumbest by chance?

Your comment reminded me of a video i saw on there, this couple had a van, and they kept slamming it into tree's trying to total it to the point where it wouldnt run anymore. There plan was to say they swerved to avoid a car that cut them off, and they went skidding off the road into a tree to get the insurance money on the car. Everything they did went according to plan. the insurance company believed them, and they got the money on the van.

Only problem was, They were stupid enough to RECORD thereselves wrecking the van. When they got the insurance money, they started bickering between themselves on who gets what, and one of em turned the video over to the insurance company.  :rofl

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 01:39:18 PM »
This whole thing doesn't seem right.

You really think they're going to give you a CSI Miami, David Caruso sunglass donning moment?  Think again.

Don't be such a sweetheart bag and don't go out of your way to annoy your neighbors by being an inconsiderate jackwagon to those around you by running your car at/in inappropriate times/places. You'll probably find your stuff won't get stolen and burned (if that's what even happened) nearly as often.

Sincerely,
Golfer
I want them caught and gone, they cost the home owners thousands of dollars, and they break into houses then go into hiding in the woods for a few weeks, parents got the security camera package installed by ems

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2011, 01:39:27 PM »

Your comment reminded me of a video i saw on there, this couple had a van, and they kept slamming it into tree's trying to total it to the point where it wouldnt run anymore. There plan was to say they swerved to avoid a car that cut them off, and they went skidding off the road into a tree to get the insurance money on the car. Everything they did went according to plan. the insurance company believed them, and they got the money on the van.

Only problem was, They were stupid enough to RECORD thereselves wrecking the van. When they got the insurance money, they started bickering between themselves on who gets what, and one of em turned the video over to the insurance company.  :rofl

:rofl I've seen that one  :rofl

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 01:39:54 PM »

Link?

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »
Some of that grass grew really tall since August 22  ;)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2011, 01:52:45 PM »
Some of that grass grew really tall since August 22  ;)
Now this has me thinking, though some grass you would be surprised how fast it grows there, there's 5 foot grass that grows and dies every year, doesn't take more than a few months for it to get that high

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2011, 01:56:42 PM »
I want them caught and gone, they cost the home owners thousands of dollars, and they break into houses then go into hiding in the woods for a few weeks, parents got the security camera package installed by ems

So they're a "gang" of kids that break into houses, destroy what they steal and go off into the woods to hide for weeks at a time?

I believe you. Tell me more about them.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »
So they're a "gang" of kids that break into houses, destroy what they steal and go off into the woods to hide for weeks at a time?

I believe you. Tell me more about them.
It really is alot more believable than you think.

Did you hear about the group of kids that broke into a 63yr old mans house and beat him to death just to steal his ps3 that had a copy of Black ops in it?