Author Topic: HT.... Listen Please! Add New Country's to your game!  (Read 7176 times)

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
Re: HT.... Listen Please! Add New Country's to your game!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2011, 10:45:23 PM »
I also fly mostly german Iron and I do not like the jug as much (and it was the only plane Brazil used to every mission)

but by representing other countries you WILL certainly call attention of some other people. think about it, some of these planes aren't modeled anywhere and people would find where? aces high!

there is a bunch of patriotic people out there that would like to fly it's country's plane
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
Ah, but in their infinite wisdom, the RLM saw fit to equip me with a powerfull 30mm cannon, so that I might destroy the enemys of Germany with but a single pass  :ahand.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »
I've been playing AH since it was Warbirds (and then Confirmed Kill- or do I have that reversed).  It seems to me we actually have fewer foreign players than in the past. I remember I used to be in a squad that had Russians; couldn't understand a word they said but it was kinda neat, sort of added immersion.  It doesn't seem that I hear as many foreign accents as I used to. (Well, Southern accents are foreign to me and there sure are a lot of those :) )

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2011, 08:37:43 PM »
That is cause you're a Yankee and the southern dialect is one of art and stature.  Right along with the Texan dialect, which we have a few depending on where in Texas you might have been born and reared. :D :cheers:
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 12:09:42 PM »
Dad and I would be a couple Texans adding southern immersion to your game from time to time. Your welcome.  :D

Vudu15 and Hand....
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2011, 11:00:54 AM »
Well HT? comments?
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »
Yeah I'd like to hear his opinion on this as well actually.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 08:55:08 PM »
Well HT? comments?

I like New Zealand lamb.

HiTech

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2011, 09:24:24 PM »
Lol, thats going in my Sig  :lol.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 12:26:28 AM »
+1 for the QUEENS

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 12:26:29 PM »
I am campaigning for you to add more Country's to your cool game! Help me out! This is not a wishlist item. I would like to hear from all in the AH community as well.

I would like for you to add a representative plane from these Country's, fighter or bomber. Why? They simply deserve to be here. If you add new country's you increase the potential clientele. If you add another German, USA, British, Soviet, Japanese etc... you really don't increase your client base you just add another goodie for those of us here all ready. Why not add some new interest, new clientele and give us, the current clientele, some more goodies to play with?

I would like to fly all of these. wouldn't you?

1. The French <65 million people>
   A. MS-406
   B. D-520
   C. B-693

2. The Aussies <26 million people>
   A. CAC Boomerang
   B. DAP MK21 Beaufighter

3. The Romanians <15 million people>
   A. I.A.R. 80/81

4. The Polish <38 million people>
   A. PLZ.23 Karas

I think some of these approx.140 million folks would like to be included in your game!  Heck if you add the H75 as a Chinese plane <1.3 Billion people>

I can make a case for all of these planes at squadron strength and combat sorties some with kills and some just killed.

If you would like any help with any info on any of these planes, I would be glad to help out the best I can.

Please consider it!

Thank You,

Fin  :salute

I thought it was a well thought out short question? With concern for the games dwindling population. I was making a suggestion that might be good for HTC. I thought the you might answer in a way we would all appreaciate.

Answer:
I like New Zealand lamb.

HiTech

Thank You,

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:29 PM »
News flash 

the sheep on your runway is a Kiwi. :airplane:
Ludere Vincere

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:38 PM »
I thought it was a well thought out short question? With concern for the games dwindling population. I was making a suggestion that might be good for HTC. I thought the you might answer in a way we would all appreaciate.

Answer:
Thank You,

How many people do you think will subscribe to the game if those planes are added?

Most of those planes have been asked for many times before, much like the B29, the P40N, the Betty and so on. And like those planes we have gotten, I'm sure we will get all of the other too, eventually.

You've been here long enough to know your not going to get a strait answer to any thing pertaining to the future of any content that the game may or may not get.

Like everyone else, wish for it, pray for it, hope for it, even send in a bottle or two of scotch for it, but you will not hear about it until a few weeks before it will bereleased, just like every other thing that has been added to the game over the years.