Author Topic: If we get the 410, will we get the 50mm?  (Read 2148 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: If we get the 410, will we get the 50mm?
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »
Hand loaded, I'd bet so

The gunner carried 5 extra clips,IIRC they came in 12 round clips.  Theres a pic in this thread that shows how the ammo was stored!

as the clip was expended the gunner would load another. So maybe to model correctly you could fire 12 rounds,slight delay then have 12 more,etc.

:salute

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2011, 08:41:47 AM »
The gunner carried 5 extra clips,IIRC they came in 12 round clips.  Theres a pic in this thread that shows how the ammo was stored!

as the clip was expended the gunner would load another. So maybe to model correctly you could fire 12 rounds,slight delay then have 12 more,etc.

My only problem with the whole slight delay to reload, is there are certain aircraft which used drums like the He-111 would require a reload after expending so much ammo. I don't think this would fit will with the buff community who would be on a terror after learning we get big guns and they get a reload time.

JG 52

Offline USAF2010

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2011, 12:16:12 PM »
I'm loving all this 410 talk, can't wait to actually fly one in the game  :rock  :x
Defensor Fortis - Defenders of the Force
"INCOMING"

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »
My only problem with the whole slight delay to reload, is there are certain aircraft which used drums like the He-111 would require a reload after expending so much ammo. I don't think this would fit will with the buff community who would be on a terror after learning we get big guns and they get a reload time.

Yes and the 110c ingame does same thing and has no delay, I beleive the wirb worked the same way also.