Author Topic: so i got an email  (Read 457 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
so i got an email
« on: October 29, 2011, 10:11:11 PM »
this past Wednesday, from my salesman at miller ford. i got an early surprise. my car's in a week early.  :joystick: god bless the powers that be at ford!!

so i call him, talk, and we plan on me picking her up on friday night. then i notice the weather forcast, on thursday morning.....friday night, rain/snow, saturday effing SNOW!  :bhead :bhead

it hasn't snowed in this area, this early in the season, since the mid 70's, and now, that my car comes in, there's not only snow, but the governer has declared a state of emergency in nj, due to the heavy snow in the north, bringing down power lines, and branches.

so WTH? did my ordering a car bring this crap here?

i went up to the dealer tonight, and finished the paperwork, put my down payment down, and went to the detail/prep shop to check her out. lemme tell ya......i nearly had a crisis.  :joystick: :joystick: this beauty is sex on wheels. she looks like she's cruising at 100mph, just setting there.

weather and the time lords permitting, i shall be picking her up on monday night after work. a friend of mine is overly anxious to drive me up there to pick her up. at first, i figured that since he knows nothing about mustangs, that he may be fearful that this beast may best his little z4. actually, i think it will. but i finally wrangled out of him, that he wants to drive it. one would think that someone that's known me for 6 years, knowing full well, that i don't let anyone drive my dakota, or my jeep.....well.....you'd think he'd realize that he's got absolutely ZERO chance of getting behind the wheel.

anyway, soonz i get her home, pictures will follow.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: so i got an email
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:12:26 PM »
That is awesome bro!    I hope you received/enjoyed the desktop wallpapers I sent you.    :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
You were SUPPOSED to pick it up yesterday.  !!$!% snow... I want my Stang pron NOW!!!!  :bhead

Golfer... a ruling if you will
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 10:14:45 PM »
That is awesome bro!    I hope you received/enjoyed the desktop wallpapers I sent you.    :rock

got em, but never loaded em onto this computer. i just got a used gaming rig, with windows7 on it, which seems to scroll through the background pictures.......so i'm gonna load em all over there.  :aok

and thank ya sir!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 10:15:56 PM »
You were SUPPOSED to pick it up yesterday.  !!$!% snow... I want my Stang pron NOW!!!!  :bhead

yea, like i said....first time i remember snow before halloween since the 70's. lucky me.... :bhead :joystick:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 10:18:15 PM »
!(@#$!%!$%!#$!#$!%!%@#$!!$#   :furious

Now I have to take Sasha out for a spin to calm my nerves.  On your heads be it weather gods!!!  On your heads....
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 10:21:53 PM »

Snow and salt washes off.

I was out driving mine in a hail storm 3 hours after leaving the dealer so Cap is just full of excuses rather than results.

I taught my mom how to drive a stick in mine when it was 10 days old so when we pulled into her friends house she could be driving which greatly impressed the neighbors.

I toss the keys to my Silverado to my coworker when he needs it to tow his race car too so I guess I'm not as hung up on that either.

Judge Golfer rules in favor of the peanut gallery. Ladies and Gentlemen, heckle away.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 08:07:32 AM »
nice going CAP, you brought on the snow!!! :furious

but please, do share pics of your new 'stang!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 09:52:23 AM »
Golfer rules in favor.  Cap you must take your first drive wearing a skirt and pumps  :devil

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 10:01:34 AM »
Golfer rules in favor.  Cap you must take your first drive wearing a skirt and pumps  :devil

aaww c'mon mannnn!!?? how the hell am i gonna work the clutch?? :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »
Something you're going to have to figure out  :neener:
*looks at watch

pics?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 10:38:20 AM »
pics or the car just don't exist
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch