Author Topic: Cartoon  (Read 1231 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Cartoon
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »
Sorry no new cartoon this week. I'm in the middle of switching over from XP to Windows 7 and all the "fun" that entails  :D

I'm running low on cartoon ideas so if you have any or have a few items I can hook together for a "personal" type cartoon like THIS ONE, sent them along in a PM.

Thanks for watching, see ya next week!

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: Cartoon
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
 :cry
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 06:58:27 PM »
Sorry no new cartoon this week. I'm in the middle of switching over from XP to Windows 7 and all the "fun" that entails  :D

I'm running low on cartoon ideas so if you have any or have a few items I can hook together for a "personal" type cartoon like THIS ONE, sent them along in a PM.

Fugi,

I believe you have answered your own prayers.  Switching from one OS to another is bound to give you loads of .... ummmm "moments"  :D .  Heck, I just upgraded from SP2 to SP3 for XP and found that now my Windows Movie Maker no longer works.   :eek:  On top of that some wise arse has sent every single link to the movie maker download to a dead end for the Vista version.  Guess what wise arse, I don't have Vista.  Oh, but I am sure that your wise arse decision to cut the support for such a device has nothing to do with frk'n HELPING you customers  :furious, rather helping your frk'n pockets.

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 07:45:43 PM »
You should make one of me it would say Curry1 at the top and in the middle draw an F4U-1A.  On the bottom it would say "Who is this guy anyway".  Classic.  :cheers:
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »

if there is a way.....there seems to be a lot of discussion over icons, and the possible removal of them.........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »
Since BAR321 has a 0:1 KTD ratio in the M18 right now, perhaps draw him sitting in his Hellcat, staring up at an exageratedly large King Tiger.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 10:02:58 AM »
You could make one about how no one listens to instructions in the forums...  :rofl

"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 11:03:42 AM »
How about one of the tail of am La5 running. That would be me.  :D
325th Checkertails

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 04:04:17 PM »
just went from 32 bit vista to 64 bit windows 7...wasnt too enjoyable but I like windows 7 a lot more :cheers:
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 10:50:09 PM »
Since BAR321 has a 0:1 KTD ratio in the M18 right now, perhaps draw him sitting in his Hellcat, staring up at an exageratedly large King Tiger.

Thank you.  :aok
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 11:06:19 AM »
Win 7 is light years beyond vista. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 12:25:43 PM »
I hope "7" help you as much as it did me. Most of the problems I had with XP are gone.... :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,