Author Topic: I heard that..  (Read 37617 times)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
Re: I heard that..
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »
Who is SEMP???
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »
Who is SEMP???

I don't know  some  Cv bombing, pickfest ending  Dick.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:27:49 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2011, 01:31:51 PM »
Ohhh that Tard.. ok now I feel better knowing.. and knowing is half the battle...

Dont worry semp Hammy still loves ya.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
bunnies said it here:

you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5.

which was based on this.

Semp I found it...

(Image removed from quote.)

explained here:

so this is what I said

"there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1" then i name some players

how do you translate to this:

people like dragonh5, animal, agent, tb and some others I know for a fact that I will never survive in a 1v1.  rest there's a chance i may survive.  but it's not the same as me saying they're are the only ones who can beat me.

and bunnies, that's not your screenie .

semp

Its not, its IrishOnes... I made it clear that I didn't have it... asked you for the vid... Irish had it...

has to do with perception.  You said right at the top "semp I found it" as in you had but but misplaced it but found it again. but probably what you meant was irishone found it and sent it to you.

just like you guys assumed that when I said "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1"  you guys assume that i said those were the only ones who could beat me in a 1v1 when in fact what it just meant that I wont survive in a 1v1 against them.  never meant or implied that I could beat everybody else.  except when later i said it as a joke.

so when you stated "you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5"  that was your wrong perception of what i said.   :salute

semp

bunnies's coolness comes out here:

fair enough  :salute

and here comes grizz saying something bunnies and irishone stated not me.

There are only 4 people that can beat semp in a 1v1: animal14, agent360, twinboom, and dragonh5.  "Plus a few others."  

:headscratch:

Discuss.

grizz just in case you miss it,  animal14, agent, tb draggon plus a few others dont add up to 4.

you muppets crack me up

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2011, 01:46:01 PM »
NP but technically I DID  post that  screenie  before you. Well good thing you got it  before the 12 hour  rule was up or  we would of had to move to the  15 hr rule. Now  actually go in  and  read what  was  said  afterward in that  thread.
Grizz, I know  what you MEANT to say, but what I did is the same thing you are doing to Semp.
Kinda like  when  Changeup says  Im  not a Pig then get's butthurt and  crys  about "the pat on back " from  boss or some other inane idiocy when  way laughs  about the  popsicle thing.

is your spacebar broken?  :headscratch:[
-AoM-

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2011, 01:49:28 PM »
is your spacebar broken?  :headscratch:[

Just as  badly as  my  comma and  apostrphe  and spellheck and logics,  but if typing is  one of my biggest problems I'm  better off then most. Actually I'm was thinking I sometimes  dbl  space  and sometimes  no space  but  yes, I'll  blame the equipment, or  I'm at work and  typing covertly  on a window  I dont  actually see half the time because  I'm supposed to do my real  job which is  ....typing  :O
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:52:38 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2011, 01:51:29 PM »
is your spacebar broken?  :headscratch:[

what does this         :headscratch:[   mean?  is your [ broken?

semp

edit:  sorry my bad, it means you are leaning against the wall scratching your head,  hey i got me a new signature  :banana:

second edit:  damn thanks saved by the bell
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:57:13 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2011, 01:54:18 PM »
Modified  as to not snitch on Semp, and leave an aire of mystery around  post above.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:03:39 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2011, 02:10:10 PM »
TwinBoom!? TwinBoom made the list.    Hey I think we might be in teh same squad!!!!  :x  That semp chick rocks  :rock
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:14:04 PM by uptown »
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2011, 02:11:59 PM »
^ see above Changeup you don't seem to fully comprehend logic and  facts. and like to take things  from  out of  context as I  just did  with what Grizz said.  Seems  you  do not have a  complete  grasp of what trolling is  even though once your  feet  are in the the fire  you like  to  yell: "Trolling!!, Ha! I totally trolled you ha-ha  , Derp"

as for  your  sig I see nothing wrong with it  as  Stoops totaly got  fired for  losing to the Hawkeyes.

I'm sure you believe all that.  That is what makes your excellence more excellent than everyone elses.   It's also what I expect from someone when they never knew they were getting trolled in the first place.  You need to write whatever you must to make that tiny brain of yours feel better...and I'm certainly ok with that and will try hard to have compassion for you and not laugh anymore....but its obvious to everyone that things must sound a lot better in your head than how they looked when you typed them.......friends?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2011, 02:14:29 PM »
This thread makes me want to get on AH and pwn peoplez!   :banana:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2011, 02:16:53 PM »
I'm sure you believe all that.  That is what makes your excellence more excellent than everyone elses.   It's also what I expect from someone when they never knew they were getting trolled in the first place.  You need to write whatever you must to make that tiny brain of yours feel better...and I'm certainly ok with that and will try hard to have compassion for you and not laugh anymore....but its obvious to everyone that things must sound a lot better in your head than how they looked when you typed them.......friends?

No, but tell yourself what you must. To get through the day. I  am not  the  one  with delusions  of  grandjuor, i suck as  a  toon pilot  and  I dont  express my ideas  very well,  also  I don't think I'm better than  anyone which  between the  two  of us  someone does think that. Now  before you decide the best way to handle this is with some bombastic retort,  that tries to be clever just remember  that my  small,simpleminded self can easily  see you for  what you are so I'm sure  most of the community  knows exactly t wat you  are.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:28:58 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2011, 02:17:00 PM »
This thread makes me want to get on AH and pwn peoplez!   :banana:

tis a truly pawntastic thread!  :banana:

EDIT: in the list semp provided, has semp ever killed grizz in a 1v1?
I do believe grizz was not in the aforementioned list, nor was Kazaa (or bighorn).

Kazaa, please inform the BBS community, how does this make you feel?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:21:14 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
tis a truly pawntastic thread!  :banana:

EDIT: in the list semp provided, has semp ever killed grizz in a 1v1?
I do believe grizz was not in the aforementioned list, nor was Kazaa (or bighorn).

Kazaa, please inform the BBS community, how does this make you feel?
(Image removed from quote.)

Is  this  all because someone felt left out!?!? You know  what  I have never been killed 1v1  by Semp either and he  left me out too  you guys  were totaly justified in making this  post!!!!

also  the system is  down at work and I have nothing better to do.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »
You know  what  I have never been killed 1v1  by Semp either and he  left me out too  you guys  were totaly justified in making this  post!!!!

Well make your voice heard!!!! speak up Hammy! Demand inclusion in the time honored 'list'!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)