Author Topic: I heard that..  (Read 37263 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: I heard that..
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »
I'm sure you believe all that.  That is what makes your excellence more excellent than everyone elses.   It's also what I expect from someone when they never knew they were getting trolled in the first place.  You need to write whatever you must to make that tiny brain of yours feel better...and I'm certainly ok with that and will try hard to have compassion for you and not laugh anymore....but its obvious to everyone that things must sound a lot better in your head than how they looked when you typed them.......friends?

I keep trying to remember if you were bitter and petty  like this when you were in the squad.  back then the only time you would talk crap against anybody was when you were talking crap about the muppets.  well I hope things do changeupwards  yours side of the street.  look on the bright side it's a new month time to sink more cv's let me know if I can be of assistance after all we still friends right  :aok.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2011, 02:49:11 PM »
I approve of this thread.  Nicely done, Grizz!

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2011, 02:55:08 PM »
Well make your voice heard!!!! speak up Hammy! Demand inclusion in the time honored 'list'!
Also, Changeup did  not  whine  about me   by name bombing cv  to end a  pickfest. I also object to that.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »
Kinda like  when  Changeup says  Im  not a Pig then get's butthurt and  crys  about "the pat on back " from  boss or some other inane idiocy when  way laughs  about the  popsicle thing.

Are you bitter about my opinion of you not being ones of the guys in that squad I respect?  The fact that you mentioned my comment about waystins gratuitous pat on your back tells me you're a smidge insecure.  It's simply my opinion...it doesn't mean the other Pigs share that opinion with me...although they certainly could...it wouldn't be a stretch I suppose and probably really likely now that I think about it.  They would never tell you that openly though...they're too nice.   :aok

Perhaps we could start a poll thread and ask who likes you and who doesn't...that way we could, as a community, help improve your self image so that you don't have to passively include your feelings of insecurity in your thread comments.  That, however does have its consequences...for example, what if very few people actually like you?  Then we will have done nothing for you except trounce what little self image you have into small bite-sized chunks and left on the ground only to be skillfully urinated on by BBS aggressors and  cyberbullies.  On second thought, that wouldn't be productive but I will give it some thought and see what I can come up with....I care about your emotional health bud! :salute

PS- would me whining about you Bombing the CV give you feelings of adequacy?  I could even though I was never certain it was you until now....I would be willing to initiate an entire thread to whining about you if it would help you.  Just let me know, K?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:07:30 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2011, 03:03:43 PM »
No, but tell yourself what you must. To get through the day. I  am not  the  one  with delusions  of  grandjuor, i suck as  a  toon pilot  and  I dont  express my ideas  very well,  also  I don't think I'm better than  anyone which  between the  two  of us  someone does think that. Now  before you decide the best way to handle this is with some bombastic retort,  that tries to be clever just remember  that my  small,simpleminded self can easily  see you for  what you are so I'm sure  most of the community  knows exactly t wat you  are.

I know what I am but do you know that I know that you know what you are?  It's very important.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »
I know what I am but do you know that I know that you know what you are?  It's very important.

You know the rules, bro...

Puff, puff, give...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »
grizz just in case you miss it,  animal14, agent, tb draggon plus a few others dont add up to 4.

you muppets crack me up

semp

Semp-daddy I was sure to quote you properly, I said 4 and "a few others", I never said simply 4.  But out of curiosity, how many does 4 + "A Few Others" equal?  I know there's not an exact number but ball park it for us.  :airplane:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »
Are you bitter about my opinion of you not being ones of the guys in that squad I respect?  The fact that you mentioned my comment about waystins gratuitous pat on your back tells me you're a smidge insecure.  It's simply my opinion...it doesn't mean the other Pigs share that opinion with me...although they certainly could...it wouldn't be a stretch I suppose and probably really likely now that I think about it.  They would never tell you that openly though...they're too nice.   :aok

Perhaps we could start a poll thread and ask who likes you and who doesn't...that way we could, as a community, help improve your self image so that you don't have to passively include your feelings of insecurity in your thread comments.  That, however does have its consequences...for example, what if very few people actually like you?  Then we will have done nothing for you except trounce what little self image you have into small bite-sized chunks and left on the ground only to be skillfully urinated on by BBS aggressors and  cyberbullies.  On second thought, that wouldn't be productive but I will give it some thought and see what I can come up with....I care about your emotional health bud! :salute

sorry ham you are my squadie but changeup is one standup guy so I would vote for change up.  besides i still need free lawyer advise from his wife.

semp

this is so predictable, it happens in every single thread.  there's a few more replies then in mass they come back talking same nonsense about the op when the stupidity of the original post has already been explained and hope that nobody would notice.  then it will go on for another couple of pages.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »
You know the rules, bro...

Puff, puff, give...

Apologies....how are ya Von? 

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2011, 03:10:19 PM »
Youre really this bored?
I wish i still had my account. Just would like to go to the DA and see if im in "those few others"
AoM
City of ice

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2011, 03:11:50 PM »
sorry ham you are my squadie but changeup is one standup guy so I would vote for change up.  besides i still need free lawyer advise from his wife.

Send me a PM and I'll get your questions to her Semp...no problem, and I would have appreciated your vote but my suggested poll thread was for Hamm...to help him out.   That probably didn't help him much Semp...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:14:22 PM by Changeup »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2011, 03:12:27 PM »

semp

this is so predictable, it happens in every single thread.  there's a few more replies then in mass they come back talking same nonsense about the op when the stupidity of the original post has already been explained and hope that nobody would notice.  then it will go on for another couple of pages.

But sempdogg, you said that "being beat" and "not surviving" are different.  That was your explanation.  If only 4 people (Plus a few others) are able to make you not survive, that means you are able to survive against all others.  If you are able to survive against all others then that means that they cannot defeat you, or in other words, beat you.  Don't confuse this to be confusing, but it is critical and the crux to my extremely important life or death point I am making here.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2011, 03:12:51 PM »
Semp-daddy I was sure to quote you properly, I said 4 and "a few others", I never said simply 4.  But out of curiosity, how many does 4 + "A Few Others" equal?  I know there's not an exact number but ball park it for us.  :airplane:

here it is in case you forgot.  and you are quoting what bunnies and irishone said not me.  see how you clearly state only 4 people.  4 people plus a "few others" still not 4 people.

There are only 4 people that can beat semp in a 1v1: animal14, agent360, twinboom, and dragonh5.  "Plus a few others."  

:headscratch:

Discuss.

this is what i said:

has to do with perception.  You said right at the top "semp I found it" as in you had but but misplaced it but found it again. but probably what you meant was irishone found it and sent it to you.

just like you guys assumed that when I said "there's only a few people I know that I wont survive in a 1v1"  you guys assume that i said those were the only ones who could beat me in a 1v1 when in fact what it just meant that I wont survive in a 1v1 against them.  never meant or implied that I could beat everybody else.  except when later i said it as a joke.

so when you stated "you missed it, Tues. night semp announced on 200 that the only a few people can beat him in a 1v1. He provided a very short list which included agent360 and dragonh5"  that was your wrong perception of what i said.   :salute

semp

and here's bunnies agreeing that he misunderstood.

fair enough  :salute

grizz I will be more than happy to keep posting it in case you forget a couple of pages past now.

semp
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:14:44 PM by guncrasher »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »
But sempdogg, you said that "being beat" and "not surviving" are different.  That was your explanation.  If only 4 people (Plus a few others) are able to make you not survive, that means you are able to survive against all others.  If you are able to survive against all others then that means that they cannot defeat you, or in other words, beat you.  Don't confuse this to be confusing, but it is critical and the crux to my extremely important life or death point I am making here.

Discuss.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2011, 03:17:50 PM »
This is why it's unwise to boast about ur skillz semp. A much better option is to admit mediocrity and then go kill them  :t

Debrody, sad news u don't have a account anymore....wtf man
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:20:57 PM by uptown »
Charlie don't surf!